AMAs Best Dressed — Miley Cyrus, Rihanna & More

Sun, November 24, 2013 7:05pm EDT by 26 Comments
AMAs best dressed
Getty

rasperry

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 3, 2014

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of information.
I am happy that you shared this useful info with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

marilynjquillen (@marilynjquillen)

Posted at 1:19 PM on December 1, 2013

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $68/hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $18786 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see here =======>>> jobs25.ℭOM

amandafrivera (@amandafrivera)

Posted at 9:23 PM on November 25, 2013

☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝
my buddy’s step-aunt makes $82/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her pay check was $13120 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this web-site…..
●►●►●►●►▶ J­o­B­S­5­3.cOM

halemickey

Posted at 3:47 PM on November 25, 2013

Reblogged this on halemickey's Blog.

Rose R. Pugh (@RoseRPugh)

Posted at 3:26 PM on November 25, 2013

Brody.if you think Doris`s bl0g is good… last tuesday I bought a new Toyota since I been making $5564 this last five weeks and-a little over, ten k last-munth. without a question it is the best-work Ive ever done. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away was earning at least $80.. per hour. I went to this web-site>>>FB39.cOM

Rose R. Pugh (@RoseRPugh)

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 25, 2013

Brody. if you think Doris`s bl0g is good… last tuesday I bought a new Toyota since I been making $5564 this last five weeks and-a little over, ten k last-munth. without a question it is the best-work Ive ever done. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away was earning at least $80.. per hour. I went to this web-site>>>FB39.cOM

Simba

Posted at 3:12 PM on November 25, 2013

I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 8 months ago and this has totally changed my life. This is what I do…….. Jobs95.ℭOM

ebenezerhuk325 (@ebenezerhuk325)

Posted at 2:36 PM on November 25, 2013

“before I looked at the check ov $4001, I didn’t believe …that…my best friend was like really making money parttime from there labtop.. there great aunt has done this for only fifteen months and recently paid for the mortgage on their apartment and bought a great new Aston Martin DB5. we looked here, b23.ru/lsuc

TRACY123

Posted at 12:41 PM on November 25, 2013

None of them, they all were awful!!

camillejgallardo (@camillejgallard)

Posted at 10:19 AM on November 25, 2013

my friend’s step-mother makes $85/hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 5 months but last month her pay check was $18282 just working on the internet for a few hours. Get the facts

=======>>> jobs25.ℭOM

Hello

Posted at 9:47 AM on November 25, 2013

Brandi is older then Miley…

Sammy Martin

Posted at 4:25 AM on November 25, 2013

Zendaya looked amazing tonight!! She is hands down the best dressed of the evening!!! She looked like she stepped out of a fashion shoot for futuristic greek goddesses! With all her jewelry and her heels my god she looked smokin hot!!!

broohaha

Posted at 2:31 AM on November 25, 2013

what the hell is wrong with her? rosie huntington whitely wore that dress when she posed with one direction in glamour magazine. is taylor seriously trying to compete with rosie? i highly doubt she was unaware harrys self confessed crush once donned this dress. i put my money on that she knew full well that that dress would be linked back to harry (has HL mentioned it anywhere yet..) i guess its bad enough that harry said that rosies face is the most beautiful hes ever seen (me too shes my girl crush!!), so whats taylor trying to prove? is she hoping people will compare them or that a majority will say she looked better in it than rosie? taylor does the strangest things to make her feel better about herself but this is nearing extreme. and no taylor is too flat and cant push the dress out in the right places. metallics always look better on curvier women but no, rosie wore it so taylor has to wear it too.

Mark

Posted at 1:36 PM on November 25, 2013

Taylor is one scary person.. She acts like an immature little girl… Cannot stand the MAN EATER!!! Thank God Harry was smart enough to get away from this crazy chick!!

Whistooday (@Whistooday1)

Posted at 12:03 AM on November 25, 2013

my best friend’s sister-in-law makes $65 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 10 months but last month her pay was $14892 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Discover More Here…………..
Bay95.cOM

tee

Posted at 11:59 PM on November 24, 2013

Where is karrueche? Or wait ,she’s a basic teeeeheeeee!

Danielle

Posted at 12:17 AM on November 25, 2013

Lmao I can’t!

Amy

Posted at 9:43 PM on November 24, 2013

Brandi is older than Miley

kalu

Posted at 9:24 PM on November 24, 2013

ωealthyPeople.ōrg – Meet and Date wealthy people here now!dfsfdsfd

Uh

Posted at 8:55 PM on November 24, 2013

Why… Are Kendall and Kylie there?

Hello

Posted at 9:46 AM on November 25, 2013

Haha, I was wondering the same thing!

STOP!!!

Posted at 2:22 PM on November 25, 2013

@Uh CAUSE THEY GOT MILLIONS AND YOU & PLUCKING KTRANS DON’T!!!!!! LMFO

lulu

Posted at 8:20 PM on November 24, 2013

HOLLYWOOD LIFE WHERE IS RI.I BET SHE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL YOU CANNOT STAND IT JEALOUS HATERS.

Kook

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 24, 2013

Kylie Jenner looks pathetic….and neither of them have any reason to be there to begin with.

linzi

Posted at 7:43 PM on November 24, 2013

Where is Rihanna???????

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 7:16 PM on November 24, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.