One Direction Reveals Truth Behind Split Rumors In New Interview

Sat, November 23, 2013 2:24pm EDT by 50 Comments 24,740 Article Views
One Direction Breakup
Getty

Alejandra Vazquez

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 12, 2014

If One Direction do break up its all for the best of it and they will always have their fanz to support them and if Harry does get tired of being in One Direction dont make him feel guilty it’s just that he wants to challenge his life by becoming better in a good way not a bad way…
So Harry if your reading this comment i hope you pick the best thing YOU want to do not the others make it fare for YOU. Im a fan so i hope you understand what i’m trying to say…..
-Alejandra,Vazquez

Victoria

Posted at 5:59 PM on January 3, 2014

Ya never split up I beg you your the best we love one direction

dionehayes

Posted at 8:51 AM on January 26, 2014

they are spliting up

Natalia

Posted at 3:30 PM on January 3, 2014

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Why why why I’m sooooo sad don’t break up 1d you guys sing good togeter and I loooooovvvveee you guys rock don’t split up:(:(:(:(

Haylie forrester

Posted at 9:35 AM on January 3, 2014

If one direction breaks up I will DIE!!!

Victoria

Posted at 8:32 PM on January 2, 2014

I like 1D so much i was in one of the concerts and I really hope that they will never split up when I heard the rumer I was heart broken but when I read this I was so relived there not splitting up.my friend have all there stuff one of my cousins have a one direction bike she is only seven ( I am so jelous )

hailey

Posted at 7:34 PM on December 28, 2013

room srry

hailey

Posted at 7:33 PM on December 28, 2013

omg plzzzzzzzzz dont im like obbessed i have all 5 cardboard cut outs of them all albums a 1D rom and every thing i will litterly die );

Truthcow

Posted at 6:03 AM on January 24, 2014

Loser.

taylor

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 26, 2013

Omg u stubern girls who thinks 1d are theres keep dreaming.and the arissah and nyla girls uir not ithe first people to see then.the 1d guys would never go for stubern girls like u.BUT ZAYN MALIK IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

hailey

Posted at 7:50 PM on December 28, 2013

please not to seem mean but u bein stubborn right now srry if i sound mean how old r u

arissah and nyla

Posted at 7:57 PM on December 21, 2013

Ok girls harry is good so if ur being mean to him shut ur little face up . And my friend Arissah said zayn is hers and he will break up with Perrie Edwards and will go to her.oh and lady’s niall is mine so back off. Me and her know all about them so back titts off. Were one directions #1fans and we watched the x factor in 2009 and we saw it first so back off ladys

hailey

Posted at 7:39 PM on December 28, 2013

srry not to be harsh but do u guys have all five cardboard cutouts

hailey

Posted at 8:42 PM on December 28, 2013

sorry booboo but u dont have to be so mean have u met them i have so shhhhhhh

Alejandra Vazquez

Posted at 11:30 PM on January 12, 2014

i agree with you girl harry is fine/sexy/good lookin

Ariadna

Posted at 12:20 PM on December 1, 2013

Louis is the funniest and best guy and Liam is the cutest most addorable guy

Nariah

Posted at 12:00 AM on November 29, 2013

I love them zayn is mine

Lina_Bella

Posted at 7:01 PM on November 27, 2013

I always said this, that Harry Styles is going to leave the group for solo, one direction is a big ban, but the fact is that Harry is the STAR !! Only time will show

Ariadna

Posted at 12:24 PM on December 1, 2013

Harry’s voice is not good enough to be a solo
In that case Louis and Liam could be the ones that actually could make it by their own
Also harry is more famous because of everything about the relationship with taylor swift

0207ryleec

Posted at 9:42 AM on November 26, 2013

Reblogged this on The VidPic's.

0207rawanj

Posted at 9:24 AM on November 25, 2013

Reblogged this on Rawan's Blog.

broohaha

Posted at 1:54 AM on November 25, 2013

simons made his squillions out of them, he can be more nonchalant about them now. the only ones who would lose out if one direction split before 2016 would be one direction

I really hope and pray that One Direction do not break up! They’ve taken such a large part in my life and in others lives too that I just don’t want them to break up! And yeah, maybe someday in the future that day will come (I hope not), but you never know. Like Liam had stated himself, he loves what he’s doing now and has no intention of changing it. There you go. It pretty much proves how he wants to be with the boys for a long time! Besides that, they did renew their contract until 2016 so Directioners, we’re good to go! AND 1D DAY OH MY GOD IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
My twitter: @sweet_candy210
LOVE YOU STAY FAB <3 <3 :3

Truthcow

Posted at 6:03 AM on January 24, 2014

Maybe you should get a life then. Sad bastard.

bettyjdelgado (@bettyjdelgado)

Posted at 5:18 PM on November 24, 2013

my friend’s mother-in-law makes $86/hour on the internet. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her income was $13676 just working on the internet for a few hours.
view website….. J­o­B­S­5­3.COM

Kritika Sejwal

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 24, 2013

Yes!that’s right!One Direction will never ever split up.As they’ve brought billions of hearts together.So,it’s not possible and easy for them to split.And there’s one thing that we directioners say”FATES TOGETHER DIRECTIONERS FOREVER”.We’ve got directioners infection!!!

Truthcow

Posted at 6:05 AM on January 24, 2014

Like any 1D fan, you are unable to spell simple words and form sentences. Once you hit puberty and find good music you will forget about them.

They will be gone in the next few years just like every other manufactured pop band aimed at little kids.

Olivia Henderson

Posted at 4:09 AM on November 24, 2013

OMG i love 1D and there not allowed to split until 2016 as they signed another 3yr contract so yeyeyeyeyey

abe

Posted at 12:41 AM on November 24, 2013

the boy’s are just attracted to eachother, folks.

iamjustfred

Posted at 12:32 AM on November 24, 2013

Reblogged this on Music Freak.

clerczbafcxb

Posted at 9:13 PM on November 23, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcbxcb

juliiiiangle (@juliiiiangle)

Posted at 8:56 PM on November 23, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,
Bay95.COM

heather

Posted at 8:33 PM on November 23, 2013

I love you one direciton

omegabrieana

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 23, 2013

Reblogged this on Brieana Omega.

shaya mobley

Posted at 6:58 PM on January 16, 2014

Niall Horan and Harry Styles lover my boys can not break up it would be weird to see only one of the boys on a poster and I have lots of posters in my room it crazy I am obseed with one direction I wish I could go to a concert luck fans that got to go boys keep up the good worck and I love all of u and zayn and perrie congrats. Can’t wait to hopefully see little mix and one direction on tour together love u boys and stay strong.