One Direction Reveals Truth Behind Split Rumors In New Interview

Sat, November 23, 2013 2:24pm EDT by 48 Comments 26,748 Article Views
One Direction Breakup
Getty

Sylvia Barrientea

Posted at 7:58 AM on March 16, 2014

I will always love 1 Direction and I really hope they stay together.Like Xayn said on the X-factor “well for sure we are defiantly staying together.Just thinking about them growing up and splitting up makes me cry,I don’t want 1 Direction to split up.When I’m older I will tell my dauther all about them because they will always be in my heart.So from all we directioners ,1 Direction will never die in our hearts.

Shaikh Farheen

Posted at 9:41 AM on March 13, 2014

I love One Direction and i will pray to god that One Direction wont break up .Pls dont

Camarin

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 9, 2014

1D will not breck up so stop spreading rumors unless u want them to duh

Taylor

Posted at 10:10 AM on March 5, 2014

One direcrion u can not brake up all of us fans really love u guys if u do this we will never live anymore please don’t brake up we love u😭😭😭😭😭😭

Lainy

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 24, 2014

That not so not far I love them

lora

Posted at 9:10 PM on February 23, 2014

They did not breakup yet i hope they never will :(

Tegan

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 18, 2014

I don’t think one direction should split up I like the sexy NIALL HORAN HE IS HOT but it isn’t the point they should stay together

Caitlin Getty

Posted at 6:40 PM on February 14, 2014

I don’t want 1D to split up I LOVE them to death there are posters allllll round my room I LOVE YOU 1D 😘😘😘😘

Breelin

Posted at 7:59 PM on February 10, 2014

So they did not break up?Spoiler alert.Why did Harry Styles break up with Kendall?

Breelin

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 10, 2014

I can’t belive 1d broke up! They were my idol.:(

im_a_nialler_123

Posted at 3:33 AM on January 31, 2014

I am glad that 1D are staying together because they are the best boys in the world and I don’t want them to break up just yet!!

Jessie

Posted at 6:27 PM on February 10, 2014

I just do not want one direction to break up

None Important.

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 27, 2014

Can’t people just simply love the music itself without “fangirling” over the singers? If they were less pleasing to the eye, One Direction wouldn’t be as famous as they are. It’s only because of the ignorant, brainwashed 9 year old girls who keep this band afloat. As Jim Morrison would have said, “He who controls the media, controls the mind”.