Miley Cyrus Counts Down 21 Best Moments For 21st Birthday

Sat, November 23, 2013 12:28pm EDT by 25 Comments
Miley Cyrus MTV Takeover
Courtesy of MTV

will

Posted at 10:24 AM on December 5, 2013

Re Gerry’s comment to “geez give it up”: I met a “famous” NHL hockey player outside the old Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto about 15 years ago. I had stood outside with my 10 year-old son for 30 minutes in the freezing cold just so my son could get autographs. When this particular player emerged from the side door his first words were ” hurry up guy’s it’s freezing out here”!! I reminded him that the rest of us had waited a LOT longer in the cold than him, and ALSO told him he wasn’t as special as he thought he was!! He apologised to all of us—then spent 30 minutes talking to the kids and signing autographs. This man realised I was right—and so is Gerry. They are NOT as special as they think they are! Not even YOU Miley!!!!

dillon

Posted at 11:27 PM on December 5, 2013

Right on Will!!!! They ARE only mere mortals! Although TOO many of them have extremely huge ego’s and think that ” regular people” are beneath them socially! Without our support—THEY ARE NOTHING!!!!!!! I wish more of them would remember that!!

george

Posted at 7:00 AM on November 27, 2013

I agree with Gerry’s response to ” Geez give it up”: I knew exactly what Gerry was talking about! Despite her “talent” I sense an early burn-out here—and that’s quite sad really! As for “Richard’s” comment about ” two penis’s” —well, you know what they say about small minds!!!!!! If he said that about MY daughter, I’d kick him where the sun doesn’t shine—THEN I’d get mad!!! Hey DICKIE BOY get a life!!!!

maureen

Posted at 6:56 PM on November 26, 2013

During my lifetime, I have been fortunate enough to meet many celebrities, singers,actors, sports figures etc. Many of the ones I met like Leonard Nimoy, Linda Hamilton, Ernest Borgnine, and Anthony Daniels, were very personable and friendly without even a hint of rudeness or thinking we ( the fans) were “beneath them”. Too many young “stars” ( both singers and actors) are so full of themselves and feel they can behave any way they want and not care about the consequences. The fact is ——–there are ALWAYS consequences—something young Miley Cyrus should make note of! You know what they say; “what goes around comes around”!!

abe

Posted at 12:53 AM on November 24, 2013

happy birthday, all of the mistakes aside.

gerry

Posted at 12:19 AM on November 24, 2013

Every time she steps in front of a camera—or a microphone—she just keeps proving how out of control and selfish she is!! Despite all of the advice she gets from fellow celebrities to “tone it down” she does what she feels like doing and doesn’t give a crap what anyone thinks. After 56 years on this planet, I have seen TOO many young “stars” like her rise up—–and then CRASH AND BURN!! Which I find very sad! She is very talented—but too cocky and full of herself! Eventually her behaviour will cause her popularity to plummet like a stone in water—maybe it already has!!! She needs a dose of reality—–can you see her in 30 years doing the same antics, and thinking—–” it’s all about me”!!! I sure can! Look at Madonna!!! Safe to say that by then people will have stopped listening!!!—–hopefully!

geez give it up

Posted at 4:06 PM on November 26, 2013

Madonna happens to be the biggest musical earner of last year. So much for people not listening

gerry

Posted at 6:36 PM on November 26, 2013

To: ” geez give it up”: I was talking about ” antics—“behaviour” NOT record sales!! YES she was the top selling performer LAST YEAR!! —-BUT a majority of music fans tune her out when she goes on her “diva” rants!! THAT’S what I was talking about!! Everyone else figured it out—why didn’t you?? What ANY celebrity has to remember is that they are only one person out of 7 billion inhabitants of our fair planet! And compared to how long this planet has been in existance, their presence here is only a BLIP in time. Anyone with ANY self-respect would tell them to SHUT THE HELL UP!! Because the rest of the world could care LESS about what they THINK of themselves—–or how they think OTHERS should treat them!!! They aren’t as “special” as they think they are!!

She's a

Posted at 10:27 PM on November 23, 2013

She’s such a desperate loser. Anything for attention and now a burglary that set off no alarms and there’s no video and no one saw a thing?

Ha ha. She is looking sad and lonely and is hoping for more sympathy so maybe Liam will call.

Anyone imagine dating her? How could you compete with her twitter and instagram accounts? Her ego is so big it needs three houses.

geez give it up

Posted at 4:08 PM on November 26, 2013

Why?????? for what purpose the degrading comment, she has done nothing to U. U are a BULLY

geez give it up

Posted at 4:11 PM on November 26, 2013

No i don’t think so. Happy Bday Miley.

clerczbafcxb

Posted at 9:14 PM on November 23, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxb

juliiiiangle (@juliiiiangle)

Posted at 8:57 PM on November 23, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,
Bay95.COM

fish

Posted at 8:43 PM on November 23, 2013

Just watch her MTV moment special. She started with some amazing talent. Sadly I can see now that she has thrown it all away for the attention of Mike Will Theo Warner and Benji (nasty Paris ex ) and Terry Richardson .Ive probably missed a few. Her whole additude to her old fan base that got her to the place she is today is going to come back to haunt her. Hope Liam stays as far away as he can. That stuff is torn up.
Enjoyed the fact MTV was running Hunger Games promos during her takeover.
Alleged home break in will set up release of sex tape. Question is with how many dudes?

fish

Posted at 8:47 PM on November 23, 2013

Oh I forgot .happy birthday Miley! Your now an adult. So start thinking like one.If for no other reason for the sake of your parents

Peggy

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 23, 2013

Dude get a life! Happy Birthday Miley! Now that your 21 you are accountable for actions so be smart and try to act like one and shut up the haters!

bosco

Posted at 6:15 PM on November 24, 2013

her daddy had her for the first 14 bdays. probably her brothers the last 7.

geez give it up

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 26, 2013

No i don’t think so. Happy Bday Miley u rock :D

Hanna Montana

Posted at 7:02 PM on November 23, 2013

Happy Birthday

Edward

Posted at 6:51 PM on November 23, 2013

G0od News…Google is paying 75$/hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out
BUZZ95.COM

Happy Birthday…I just hope you would not learn how to get drank….to realise that SMOKING is bad to your mouth, lungs, skin, vascular and hearth…that you would grow up responsible not only to yourself but to others. That you would make an action or adventure or space movie, That you would find someone who would really adore, accept, support and love you. That you would not have more tattoos that makes your skin looks DIRTY ugly. That you would not make anymore raunchy poses and showing your boobs and vagina. That you would make country music album.

Bridget R. Thrasher (@BridgetRThrashe)

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 23, 2013

my friend’s aunt makes $82/hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her payment was $13524 just working on the computer for a few hours. check my source>>> FB39.cOM

Chris

Posted at 3:04 PM on November 23, 2013

Happy Birthday beautiful :)

holly

Posted at 2:03 PM on November 23, 2013

Now she can LEGALLY drink!

nany