Lamar Odom Afraid To Apologize To Khloe Kardashian For Drunk Video

Sat, November 23, 2013 10:20am EDT by 29 Comments
Lamar Odom Drunk Video
SplashNews, FameFlynet

pat

Posted at 5:25 PM on March 10, 2014

khloe and bruce have the kindness heart of all of them .bruce got away from it khloe you should.

Becky

Posted at 1:32 PM on March 21, 2014

I agree!!!!

JA

Posted at 5:15 PM on December 10, 2013

Khloe seems self absorbed. Can’t she keep her drama to herself?

LaLa

Posted at 7:32 PM on December 4, 2013

Khloe makes me sick.

v blackwell

Posted at 1:29 PM on December 3, 2013

OMG If reconciling with Khloe is contingent on an apology, please, Lamar, remember…..
Silence is golden

Annika

Posted at 9:00 AM on December 1, 2013

Poor Khloe…I feel sorry for her!

Hate whores

Posted at 2:40 PM on November 27, 2013

It took kim nothing to file for that divorce. What is holding khloe? Her own foolishness,it looks like the whole thing is about to turn dirty.

Rebecca

Posted at 7:25 AM on November 27, 2013

Let the tramp go Lamar , she’ll find another man in about 10 minutes after you leave!

Lala

Posted at 9:07 PM on November 26, 2013

Chaka Zulu

Lala

Posted at 1:01 AM on November 26, 2013

I bet if Lame-ar sat on Khloes face forcing a 5 ft turd down her throat Khloe would be on cloud 9. Now that is what you call dedication folks! Unbreakable ain’t got not nothing on these love bird soulmates! Watch out Bradgalina! :-) Cheers Darlings!

Lamar, it's time. Give this KK up already.

Posted at 2:29 PM on November 25, 2013

Lamar, it’s time to cut this girl lose. This marriage is over and the best thing you can do for yourself it to cut it off now and move on with your life. She has pulled you down as far as you can go. Now dust yourself off and move on. Worry about yourself and your children. The rest will take care of its self.

Lala

Posted at 8:39 PM on November 24, 2013

As history shows in her book lame-ar is a KEEPER :-)

Shelly

Posted at 4:37 PM on November 24, 2013

I don’t think Lamar was afraid I think he don’t give a damn what Khloe thinks. LOL

ola

Posted at 4:48 AM on November 24, 2013

kI think whoever Is bringing this past doesn’t want khloe and lamar back together, khloe it’s you I will like to advice, immediatelHy you drop Lamar one of these spoiler will marry u again and do worst, there is nobody without flaws. The most important thing is that Lamar realized his mistakes and make amendments. I know you love him and he love you. Please follow your heart because I think you two are great together with your family. It might be as a result of Lamar childhood but to make him a better man was y strong woman like you is married to him, I can’t think. Of any better woman for him. I wouldn’t want you to be going from one man to another because of one mistake or the other.

Kristen P. Waters (@KristenPWaters)

Posted at 3:07 PM on November 24, 2013

Jacob explained I’m shocked that a single mom able to earn $5650 in one month on the computer. find more information>>> F­B­­3­9.COM

Lala

Posted at 3:12 AM on November 24, 2013

The only one lame-ar is or ever has been TRULY committed to is Jamie. I bet they are behind the scenes on the DL in the closet. Lamar is a head case and so is Khloe. Its truly disapointing. Lamar and Jamie make me want to throw up and Khloe is starting to as well.

Lala

Posted at 3:06 AM on November 24, 2013

Why is everyone shocked? This is the same ol lamar. This is the real lame-ar. This is what kho oe in love with. Now that I think about, there are truly meant for each other. Perfect couple! Two birds of a feather! Ha!

Tammy jones

Posted at 10:40 PM on November 23, 2013

This is sad! I’ve been in Khloes shoes before. Khloe, you cannot help him… Only him and him only can help him. Lamar, I have always said you were the realist one on the show…YOU have to get YOURSELF together. No one but God can help you now! #prayingfor all involved🙏

More England UK

Posted at 9:39 PM on November 23, 2013

Lamar that shows you are what u are. A Leopard does not change its spots. You are two different people , the first Lamar which we used to know is a fake and now you are showing us the real Lamar. Now. You having been pretending all these years, but i think khloe saw some signs before but out of love she thought its nothing. In every relationship signs appear but because of love we tend not to see it that way.. When its late we fail to reason when love is upon us. But i say to khloe this is a lesson to u. These are your husband’s true colours can u change them? Why is he doing such things when he loves u? He is a joker. Please dont get me wrong i am not telling u to dirvoce him weigh the stuff u see on lamar. You know him better than everyone do your thing baby.. From my opion this is not a good picture, he does not love u. He does not care about u if he cared he wouldnt have been influenced by anyone to rape such a song. Obviously he knew what he was doing its wrong but he chose to do it. I remember his words fom last time ‘ i dont care what the world say’ whats does this mean lamar?honestly this is not love lamar.. You may try and put the blame on drugs etc but thats what u are.

Hate whores

Posted at 1:01 AM on November 24, 2013

If anyone was faking,then you should know is khloe. She arranges interviews and all she talk about their perfect love and she comes out of the bushes with lamar on crack. I read a comment where someone said he is waiting for lamar to come out and tell us how he use to smoke crack with khloe. She saw a lady on Lamar’s laps and still took him home that night. Sometimes things happen because we allowed it. She is a faker period.

Miss Clayton,

Posted at 7:37 PM on November 23, 2013

Honestly lamar, it doesnt sound like you love khloe or care if she can forgive you.!!

carol from nj

Posted at 6:28 PM on November 23, 2013

Lamar I think you did it this time shame on you.

Candace

Posted at 2:38 PM on November 23, 2013

Your site post the most BS on the net!

Bridget R. Thrasher (@BridgetRThrashe)

Posted at 3:51 PM on November 23, 2013

my friend’s aunt makes $82/hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her payment was $13524 just working on the computer for a few hours. check my source>>> FB39.cOM

Hate whores

Posted at 1:51 PM on November 23, 2013

Well. Well. Old news

ossiejrs (@ossiejrs)

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 23, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,
Bay95.cOM

Danielle

Posted at 10:50 AM on November 23, 2013

Denial is not a river in Egypt. One time slip? Uh huh, yeah, whatever. On his birthday he was drinking according to this site, and on Kris Jenner’s birthday too, what about the night at Beachers Roadhouse, where he got insanely drunk and the other night at Beachers after Khloe left on her promotional tour, and on and on. He can deny it all he wants but he has a problem with drinking too.
He has become a waste, and it is so sad to watch.

Cj

Posted at 6:19 PM on November 23, 2013

How do we know when this vidio was done? It could be older and whom ever had procession was hanging on to it knowing he would rebound. Like a VULCHER, HOWEVER, does anyone know when this was? I guess after all it’s legal, drinking, but he really needs to be invisible right now. This is crazy #Unbelievably crazy.

abraham?

Posted at 10:43 AM on November 23, 2013

did she ever due to all her cheating plans?