Harry Styles Speaks Out About Dating Kendall Jenner

Sat, November 23, 2013 4:20pm EDT by 59 Comments
Kendall Jenner Harry Styles Dating
Rob Kim/Entertainment/Getty Images, Gareth Cattermole/Entertainment/Getty Images

NESHILLA

Posted at 9:18 PM on February 26, 2014

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS? I SUCKS I’VE TIRED IT

karen Silvestri

Posted at 9:17 AM on February 22, 2014

okay just get one thing straight is the very stupid to cut yourself or kill yourself because Harry Styles is dating somebody and it would be very very stupid to do that because you’re hurting the band also because you are killing yourself because he’s dating somebody you’re one of the guys from one direction are dating somebody and you love them so what Bill so show the love and affection to you because your fan. one thing to say think before you do.

Simone Mimi

Posted at 2:44 PM on February 8, 2014

I really don’t like harry dating because he falls in love too easily. I would know we’re both the same signs, Aquarius, and that’s just how we are.

Rebecca

Posted at 3:02 PM on February 2, 2014

Harry don’t stay with kendall she is not your styles and You can Find someone more like You .
But please don’t let ONE direction away love You sorry but it’s What i thinks

1D4ever

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 31, 2014

I don’t think they’re together, at first I thought they were together. I think they’re just friends which is ok.

crazy directioner!

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 29, 2014

Harry and kendall are only friends.nothing else!!! This storys is fake and make some directioners cut their hands and die! Your site always tell wrong things.for example you tell taylor and matthew gray gubler is couple and they never meet each other! They arent never together..and harry and Kendall its a bromance not a romance! You make this only to be famous and read your page but you hurts feelings and you tell lies
(Sorry for my english I am not a native speaker of this)

Rebecca

Posted at 3:04 PM on February 2, 2014

Ok ! …

Rebecca

Posted at 3:05 PM on February 2, 2014

You ‘are maybe right

Wynter

Posted at 5:59 PM on January 5, 2014

In my eyes I honestly think it is pretty stupid for people to waste their time sending hate messages and stuff. That is the main reason the boys choose to keep most of their relationships private because they don’t want the girl to see all of the stupid comments people are putting out there. True Directioners would care about him being happy. Me personally, I am a fan of the Kardashians, and am a Directioner all the same. I just want to see them happy. Just as long as they are happy with who they love, I am happy for them. They are both big inspirations for me and my bff.

ann

Posted at 2:18 AM on December 26, 2013

Really I dont think this kendall girl is right for harry, considering that I dont like the kardashians for many oubvious reasons harry is too good for her and plus she seems way older than her age

Sophie

Posted at 5:50 PM on December 17, 2013

In some cases I believe they are going out, but I really don’t like her. She is nothing Harry would like, she has giant eyes that are far apart (Doesn’t really matter, just my opinion), and she’s a Kardashian. None of them are smart, and they all annoy me. She also posted an exposing picture of herself on Twitter. No matter what her age is, I think she’s too young for this, and not right for Harry. If it’s true, they’re not going to last. If she hurts him, there will be one less Kardashian. (I know her last name is Jenner. Same thing) I don’t care if she supposedly loves him, she doesn’t seem like anything close to Harry’s “type”. They might be gaga for each other now, but by the end of next year, Harry and Kendall will be 100% DONE! Guaranteed.

heart

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 20, 2013

I fully agree eith u im not hating on her but take a look at all his other relationships they end fast cuz he hasnt found that 1 yet so it will all be over and maybe just a friendship

Dopeee

Posted at 2:52 AM on December 15, 2013

I kinda think they’re cute together.But I don’t want Harry to be heartbroken by Kendall

Kween

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 14, 2013

Personally,I tink harry styles is just gonna use kendall and go for older women after,cos dey’re want he actually want.Hope she doesn’t get hurt tho….#truth

clash of clan gratuit

Posted at 1:01 PM on November 25, 2013

I like it when people come together and share ideas.
Great site, keep it up!