Kendall Jenner Will Sit Close To Harry Styles At American Music Awards

Sat, November 23, 2013 9:27am EDT by 19 Comments
Kendall Jenner Harry Styles AMAs
Courtesy of Hollywoodlife.com SplashNews

truth

Posted at 3:05 AM on November 24, 2013

Harry Styles is a Jew. No wonder he homed in on Jew lover Taywhore Swift and the Kardashians.

RachelMcCarter223 (@RachelMcCarter2)

Posted at 9:33 PM on November 23, 2013

Brody. if you think Doris`s bl0g is good… last tuesday I bought a new Toyota since I been making $5564 this last five weeks and-a little over, ten k last-munth. without a question it is the best-work Ive ever done. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away was earning at least $80.. per hour. I went to this web-site,…JUMP85.COM

Jodi

Posted at 5:07 PM on November 23, 2013

The media just loves stuff like this. And Harry said on 1D Day Live that they were basically talking to eachother and that they’re into eachother. I mean Kendall is pretty so why not let him be happy? He has to live his life too!

KK

Posted at 5:02 PM on November 23, 2013

Why will she even be there? She’s not a singer, or anything else of talent. The Kardashians always show up for these events to get more face time and to grab every freebie they can get their hands on. They’re notorious for both.

Jodi

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 23, 2013

So true.

Sally Ann

Posted at 12:38 AM on November 25, 2013

@kk I thought the very thing! Why were they there? They can’t let anyone else get attention! Sick family

Sandra

Posted at 1:36 PM on November 23, 2013

That just made my day to hear Kendall will sit near Harry at the AMA’s – and I was going to watch until I heard Kendall will be on – Harry, if you have even a slight brain in your head you better run for your life!

Bridget R. Thrasher (@BridgetRThrashe)

Posted at 3:48 PM on November 23, 2013

my friend’s aunt makes $82/hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her payment was $13524 just working on the computer for a few hours. check my source>>> FB39.cOM

lea

Posted at 1:21 PM on November 23, 2013

Publicity to promote 1D record and desperate kardashians. Why they even bother, who is buying it ?

Boycott ama

Posted at 11:33 AM on November 23, 2013

My family and I will NOT be watching the AMA’s they Love controversey. What is this telling our girls its OK to make a sex tape and sell it and take pic of your boob and put it out for the world to see

nips

Posted at 11:31 AM on November 23, 2013

THis girl sister became famous for a sex tape and NOW she will be famous for her nipples. WOW! what a family..I just left my comment on American Music Awards complaining WHY Kendall on the show

Jessica

Posted at 11:04 AM on November 23, 2013

Why is she going anyway, she’s not a singer. AMAs : American Music Awards. Why should she even be there?

stargazing

Posted at 6:49 PM on November 23, 2013

The event organizers invited Kendall.

ossiejrs (@ossiejrs)

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 23, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,,
Bay95.cOM

abraham

Posted at 10:41 AM on November 23, 2013

………..doing a blowjob on stage?

ivan

Posted at 10:36 AM on November 23, 2013

Well that might make me watch the show; so I am going out and get the popcorn. The drama might get interesting; another Swift diss as in the Selena-Bieber kiss? Stay tuned boys and girls!

selena

Posted at 12:49 PM on November 23, 2013

Ivan you really are a creepy guy! Why is it that you believe this story about Taylor but everything this site says about your girlfriend bieber a lie?

stargazing

Posted at 6:48 PM on November 23, 2013

Your comment is dumb Ivan.

amparoycxv