Selena Gomez Reveals Post-Tour Plans — Involving Justin Bieber?

Sat, November 23, 2013 5:44pm EDT by 56 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Getting Together
Courtesy of Instagram

Codude29

Posted at 1:48 PM on December 12, 2013

Selena is smart enough to not go and come back with Justin because I agree what Andrew Gruttadaro said about that Justin is a time bomb

emily

Posted at 4:51 AM on November 26, 2013

First of all Justin arrived from Auckland, New Zealand in Brisbane, Australia on Sunday night and hit the hot spots on the Gold Coast since it’s Schoolies Week! It’s almost summer time here so the crowds head to the beaches! He’s doing a concert here tonight (Nov. 26 and 27th then heads to Sydney. Selena is home for Thanksgiving. Jingle Bell Ball concerts then heads to Japan, Malaysia and Australia in February 2014!. Justin’s tour ends December 8th!!!! But she just celebrated the end of her US tour with her dancers and has been seen catching up with male celeb that has raised some curious questions;)

genre

Posted at 2:53 AM on November 26, 2013

No she is in Australia look at her schedule again

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 4:35 AM on November 26, 2013

@genre:Well,wherever Selena is at the moment,’you’ should check her schedule again,because Sel’ is DEFINITELY giving the Halftime show THIS Thursday(28th) Thanksgiving,in Dallas,Texas…
So unless she’s planning to zip over here from the land-down-under to do this show,then zip back over there to finish up—I’d say that Selena is a lot closer than a far away continent…Cause that is a whole-lot of ‘Jet-lag hangover’ to put up with, and try and perform, too…That would even mess with her equilibrium…
Just food for thought.
Hollywood—out.

emily

Posted at 6:32 PM on November 26, 2013

Ummm no she isn’t! She was celebrating with her dancers and is then heading home to Texas and other commitments she has. Australia is February 2014! Pretty sure our paps would have been onto that. But given the recent video footage of him partying up in a Gold Coast Nightclub with Schoolies week, she was nowhere to be seen. Legal nightclub age here is 17!

Selenator

Posted at 1:27 AM on November 26, 2013

Isn’t she just finishing the American leg of her tour, her last show is in St. Louis, MO and then she’s doing the half-time show at the Cowboys game for Thanks Giving. She’s not in Australia!

Lala

Posted at 12:03 AM on November 26, 2013

you only post the same story with a different title.

#Rollercoaster (@Steph2013Love)

Posted at 8:04 PM on November 25, 2013

To be really honest. I love Justin and I love Selena but PLEASE. Don’t reunite. I love you both separate. And I really don’t think Selena called Justin ‘a time bomb waiting to explode’. so HL just shut up and leave the two alone.

Simba

Posted at 4:05 PM on November 25, 2013

I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 8 months ago and this has totally changed my life. This is what I do…….. Jobs95.ℭOM

jennicka

Posted at 2:46 PM on November 25, 2013

Yea they may reunite because she is in Australia right now were he is

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 1:25 PM on November 25, 2013

THEY ARE FINISHED PEOPLE, THEY MAY REUNITE BUT THT DOSEN’T MEAN THE ARE GOING TO GET BACK TOGETHER .
HOLLYWOOD-LIFE LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY DON’T NEED THESE STUPID RUMOURS WHY CAN’T YOU MOVE ON ADZ CREATE FACK RUMOURS FOR OTHER CELEBZ
THE ONL PEOPLE I LIKE ON THIS STUPID FAKE WEBSITE IS BONNIE AND CLOE!!
IMMMMM DOOOONNNNEEE!!!!

jennickaluvsuradd

Posted at 11:27 AM on November 25, 2013

No she hasn’t moved on Stay out of their business god damn give them their privacy

lee

Posted at 12:20 PM on November 25, 2013

uhhh…..she’s moved on dipstick.

Sean

Posted at 10:10 AM on November 25, 2013

Selena is totally not into Justin. She has moved on and found someone else.

TimBer1

Posted at 2:56 AM on November 25, 2013

Isn’t Selena Gomez still in Australia where Justin Bieber is currently on tour? Perhaps they will hook up. I thought she extended her stay in Australia? Coincidence or what?

delanie

Posted at 4:03 AM on November 25, 2013

I though shes coming to Australia on February cause it said on her site

Jelena Forever!<3<3