Kim Kardashian Looks Slim In Tight Jeans Out With North West In NYC

Fri, November 22, 2013 5:11pm EST by 10 Comments
SplashNews

boycott these whores

Posted at 11:16 PM on November 26, 2013

Well I see she has another talent aside from opening her legs and laying on her back, she learned how to push a stroller. Hope Kanye gave u a treat

Jada

Posted at 7:58 AM on November 26, 2013

I think they have the wrong picture? She dosen’t look slim.

jjinfl

Posted at 6:57 PM on November 23, 2013

I’m thinking someone is fudging on the age; I believe the poster who suggested 33 is correct. She does not look slim; just grouchy, and hiding the poor baby as usual like Michael Jackson’s Blanket. Just weird. They buy all these expensive baby clothes and dress the child in a blanket.

ossiejrs (@ossiejrs)

Posted at 10:55 AM on November 23, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,
Bay95.cOM

Tam

Posted at 4:07 AM on November 23, 2013

Shes only 31? I thought she was 33.

Ruby

Posted at 2:26 AM on November 23, 2013

Title of this post should read “Kim K looks old”

Why so sad?

Posted at 11:16 PM on November 22, 2013

What’s troubling Kimmie Kakes? She is looking pretty sad lately, or is it the botox? Or is it an act? One thing for sure, Kimmie needs Jesus and not Yeesus

Katie

Posted at 9:21 PM on November 22, 2013

You sure do see Kayne’s influence on her. She used to play up to the cameras. Now, she’s all frowns. Suits her. I just wish the whole family would disappear.

NOT A D LIST KKLAN IS E LIST LIKE THEIR TALENTLESS E SHOW

Posted at 5:55 PM on November 22, 2013

She looks fat and unhappy.

richard

Posted at 1:40 AM on November 23, 2013

Kim is tired because Kanye is constantly screwing her. He just can’t keep his long black pole out of Kim’s smoking pussy hole.