Kanye West Disses Bruno Mars During Concert — Watch

Fri, November 22, 2013 2:11pm EDT by 38 Comments
Kanye West Disses Bruno Mars
FameFlyNet

lu

Posted at 6:28 PM on December 8, 2013

Kanye deserves NOTHING! Why is his ugly voice ALWAYS ALTERED? Why does he look like he’s from silence of the lambs? BECAUSE HE’S UGLY! His mama was too. That’s why she needed surgery. His girl is too. That’s why she needed surgery. Go away with Baldwin. Two F*CKING WEIRDOS! So into themselves. Oh, take BROWN WITH YOU!

lu

Posted at 6:16 PM on December 8, 2013

Ray J hit it first, but Kanye is mad cause BRUNO hit it SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Bruno has talent. Has Jesus in his life. Bruno doesn’t need to bother Jesus to come and listen to bad music. Kanye is in debt with JESUS! Putting him through his bad music, and his girlfriends plastic surgery. Jesus put a lot of time into her face. If he wanted a fat duck, he would have put her on the “ARK”!

Sonamla

Posted at 5:41 PM on December 6, 2013

TeamBruno forever!! Kanye nids to go visit a shrink as soon as possible!! Bruno has incredible talent n is a true artist! I love u bruno!! Hooligan forever.

FUYe

Posted at 6:25 PM on December 1, 2013

you know, I just started to like and understand Kanye a couple of weeks ago, but my first instinct of him was right, I think he thinks too highly of himself, that he acts like he’s above and beyond everybody, even the guys he says he tries to emulate like Jesus, Steve Jobs were never this arrogant. shame on him. I thought Kanye would have at least some ounce of empathy for Bruno, because just like Kanye, Bruno also lost his mother!

Nely Mars

Posted at 4:29 AM on December 1, 2013

HOW ABOUT THE LYLAS!!!! they are my favorite band never miss a show!! they are so talented, beautiful, and strong! i wish them the best more and more people are finding out about them because of me!! #LYLAS #LoveYouLikeASister love you Jaime,Tahiti,Presley,and Tiara!!!!!

lu

Posted at 6:18 PM on December 8, 2013

NO TASTE!

Nely Mars

Posted at 4:25 AM on December 1, 2013

I AM IN LOVE WITH BRUNO MARS I NEVER SAY IT ENOUGH I LOVE HIM TO DEATH!! I REALLY WANT TO MEET HIM ONE DAY I CAN AND I WILL HOPEFULLY!!!! Bruno Mars is AMAZING!! he puts all his effort in his work and he is PERFECTION he deserves every award he gets and more!!

Nely Mars

Posted at 4:22 AM on December 1, 2013

#teambruno

Nely Mars

Posted at 4:15 AM on December 1, 2013

sorry for posting a few comments already. but #TRUEHOOLIGANS will defend Bruno Mars no matter who disses him hooligans are fearless!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRUNO MARS!! i hav Bruno Mars nails, earrings, necklaces, shirts, hoodies, backpacks, posters, and more!! I hate you kanye. BRUNO MARS LOVER 01!!!!!!!!

Nely Mars