Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner’s Relationship ‘Could Become More’

Fri, November 22, 2013 10:02pm EDT by 11 Comments
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Relationship
FameFlyNet

@WRECK1NGBALL

Posted at 7:51 PM on November 23, 2013

The Kardashians are famous for ruining careers….With all this stuff challenging One Direction staying together, He doesn’t need someone from a family like hers

pxzorq

Posted at 4:01 PM on November 23, 2013

I think Harry doesn’t rwalize that by dating someone from the jenner/kardashian family he doesn’t come around as very smart.No one takes him seriously anymore.Nobody is into that reality tv family.Hello wake up call l!!!You can still turn around and give your life a a better direction.

Bridget R. Thrasher (@BridgetRThrashe)

Posted at 3:48 PM on November 23, 2013

my friend’s aunt makes $82/hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her payment was $13524 just working on the computer for a few hours. check my source>>> FB39.cOM

Bella Swan

Posted at 9:05 AM on November 25, 2013

can you lease check and inform us how much your friend’s uncle makes? Thank you.

ossiejrs (@ossiejrs)

Posted at 11:00 AM on November 23, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,
Bay95.cOM

Kaurreche simz

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 23, 2013

Those two people will be dating around when they get alot much older with other people. They may be a nice couple but who know Bet Kendall jenner gonna keep her relationship very private to herself instead of letting the whole world know who dating or Maybe they are just friend

darleneflehman (@darleneflehman)

Posted at 4:04 AM on November 23, 2013

=======>>> jobs25.ℭOM

aymar swan

Posted at 3:34 AM on November 23, 2013

it will really be a great couple

abraham

Posted at 11:47 PM on November 22, 2013

with only eighteen years young you must discover the world around ya.
NOT HOOKING UP WITH F*GGOT FAVOURITE, harry styles.

richard

Posted at 1:37 AM on November 23, 2013

Kendall has a sexy hole between her legs. Harry is going to put his pole inside that awesome hole sooner rather than later.

Eilidh

Posted at 2:16 AM on November 25, 2013

How would you know that?