‘X Factor’ Recap: Top 8 Singers Revealed After Double Elimination

Thu, November 21, 2013 9:29pm EDT by 12 Comments
X Factor Nov. 21
Courtesy of Fox

amerah

Posted at 6:02 AM on November 23, 2013

I think it was a best elimination cause carlito has more of a star in him thanks demi kelly and paulina

darleneflehman (@darleneflehman)

Posted at 3:59 AM on November 23, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do

=======>>> jobs25.ℭOM

kay

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 22, 2013

not a fair elimination i 100% sure carlito should have went home but only cause paulina likes him is she keeping him. he cannot sing to me and he strains his voice alot. they need to be wise in who they eliminate .

Mary A. Gomez (@MaryAGomez10)

Posted at 3:21 PM on November 22, 2013

Check this legitimate ways to mak℮ money from home, working on your own time and being your own boss… Join the many successful people who have already used that system. Only reliable internet connection needed, no prior experience important, that’s why where are here. Start here Fb39COM

Pat

Posted at 9:34 AM on November 22, 2013

It’s ridiculous that Khaya was sent home last night! I’d love to say “American got it wrong” but so did the judges. Their opinions set the tone for America’s vote …. unfortunately, and saying Khaya was unlikable was nonsense. There’s a save for everything else, I can only hope the judges do the right thing next week and show up at Khaya’s home to bring her back to the competition. She was a contender to win the show. And I agree with the other post regarding Lillie McCloud, she did have a professional career and training prior to this competition…she does not belong on the show, shame on the producers.

Kathleen

Posted at 7:38 AM on November 22, 2013

Even though Lillie McCloud is an awesome singer she shouldn’t be allowed in the competition. She has sang professionally as a back up singer. She should be GONE. Even though Tim Olstad is not my favorite he should still be in the running!!!!!

Donna Howard

Posted at 3:30 PM on November 23, 2013

I so totally agree! I think Lillie is a great singer, but she has an unfair advantage. I’m hoping for Alex and Sierra!!!

abraham

Posted at 12:15 AM on November 22, 2013

…….Anal Penetration???

Rudi

Posted at 11:15 PM on November 21, 2013

I prayed that the XFactor be axed. They just eliminated the best vocalists from the competition. I’ll stop watching this program from now on.

dan cole

Posted at 2:04 AM on November 22, 2013

Khaya is an excellent singer but she doesn’t have the likeability factor that is so important on this type of show. I thought Tim was way better than Carlito but the female judges voted to eliminate the competition…..good luck Simon! with these 3. I hope you send them packing at the end of the season

Agreed

Posted at 5:35 PM on November 22, 2013

Welcome to how I feel watching any of these competition shows. Dancing with the Stars, So you think you can dance, The Voice and American Idol all suck. They send the best home and let the worst stay.

creyfcgjcvmc

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 21, 2013

Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
xbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb