It was like clockwork, every November, a brand new ‘Twilight’ film would hit theaters and cause a fan frenzy. Unfortunately, the series is over but we can still reminisce on our 5 favorite moments from the hit movies.
‘Twilight’ Is Over But Let’s Relive The Best Moments
There’s no doubt that there’s a hole in every Twi-hard’s heart but let’s all try and remember the good times. Everyone, grab your Kleenex boxes!
1. Who could ever forget Edward saving Bella from getting hit by a car in 2008. It was so emotional and the beginning of their amazing love for each other.
2. Edward’s proposal to Bella in Eclipse was so romantic and he gave her his mother’s ring!
3. Bella and Edward’s Brazilian honeymoon was absolutely stunning and their sex scene was crazy! Edward actually broke the bed, that’s how intense their love scene was when he finally got his chance with her!
4. When Jacob goes to Bella’s rescue to make sure the Volturi don’t kill her and gets the other werewolves to defend her!
5. Bella giving birth to Renesmee was terrifying and one of the most memorable moments in the film. She even died giving birth but comes back to life! Watching her bring a half-vampire into the world had audiences in tears and we’re so happy she made it through!
HollywoodLifers, sound off and tell us your favorite memory and if you miss Twilight!
– Chloe Melas
More Twilight News:
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Reunite In New ‘Twilight’ Videos
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Freaky ‘Twilight’ Baby: See New Video
- Robert Pattinson Laughs With Kristen Stewart In ‘Twilight Forever’ Bloopers