Austin Mahone Gives Sexy Sneak Peek Of ‘Banga Banga’ Music Video — Watch

Thu, November 21, 2013 9:38am EDT by 9 Comments

Austin Mahone looks sexier than ever! The 17-year-old singer posted a sneak peek of the music video for his song, ‘Banga Banga’ on Nov. 17, and made us even more excited for the full video!

Austin Mahone is definitely fully recovered! He showed off his super hot dance moves in a new video clip for his hit song, “Banga Banga.” See the sexy video below!

Austin Mahone Gives Preview Of ‘Banga Banga’

“#BangaBanga video COMING SOON!! WHO’S READY?!?” he captioned a pic on Instagram of him on the set on Nov. 15, before sharing the 11 second clip two days later.

In the video, Austin and four guys are in a skate park, doing amazing dance moves. In the background are a bunch of girls surrounding him — no surprise there! We’re sure he’s used to being surrounded by gorgeous women!

We’re thinking he will absolutely be singing to a girl at some point in the video. The lyrics of the song include: “You’re so automatic, can’t none of them see you. Five stars going off on ‘em baby, I love how you flex. Your style is so crazy, you’re a fire on the set.”

‘Banga Banga’ Video Is ‘Real Loose & Real Cool’

We saw a small clip of the dancing, but that’s just the beginning — there will definitely be more to come!

“I’m actually going into rehearsals tomorrow to work on the choreography,” he told MTV.com on Nov. 6. “I’m pretty excited. It’s going to turn out amazing … I see it kind of fun because I think the song is not really that serious. It’s not a serious, serious song. It’s fun and loose, so I mean I see the video definitely a lot of dancing, a lot of smiling, just a fun video. It can be real loose and real cool.”

We can’t wait to see it! Are you excited for the full video, HollywoodLifers?

– Emily Longeretta

More Austin Mahone News:

1. Austin Mahone: Why Drake Is His Biggest Inspiration
  2. Austin Mahone Performs For The First Time Since His Illness At MTV EMAs
  3. Austin Mahone: Feeling ‘A Lot Better’ After Scary Hospital Visit

Tahina

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 2, 2013

When is banga banga the music video coming out

Rafael Fontez

Posted at 12:59 PM on December 11, 2013

just came out one hour ago

Mohomie4lif3

Posted at 1:06 PM on December 1, 2013

Austin I love you so much and I love this song so much and I can’t wait to see the video p.s I bought and downloaded what about love on just dance 2014. It’s so cool and I beat my brothers at it. Hehe

Mahomie4ever

Posted at 10:32 PM on November 23, 2013

OMG AUSTIN ROCKS!!!! HES THE CUTEST/HOTTEST U NAME IT GUY IN THE WORLD!!!!!! I <3 HIM SO MUCH!!!!! I dont care what his video is like just as long as hes in it (which of course he will be) Even though he has made some new songs and is really proud of them Say Somethin is still me fav!!!!

candy jameson

Posted at 10:06 PM on November 23, 2013

Austin and Amber Montana ( Nickelodeon actress) would make the best couple ever!!

Mckenzie

Posted at 6:49 PM on November 21, 2013

I am so glad he finally got new song out I was getting bored of the old songs because you just hearing it over and over again so thanks goodness I can’t wait I love upbeat songs and his dance is amazing I LOVE YOU AUSTIN MAHONE

roachrtxxcb

Posted at 10:05 AM on November 21, 2013

vbnxcnbrywey

0207ryleec

Posted at 10:04 AM on November 21, 2013

Reblogged this on The VidPic's.

0207jazmynarce

Posted at 9:40 AM on November 21, 2013

Reblogged this on Mimi's and commented:
This is the best song ever by him. He’s also pretty cute just look at him lol :)