‘X Factor’ Recap: Josh Levi Sings Dubstep Version Of ‘Sweet Dreams’

Wed, November 20, 2013 10:20pm EST by 9 Comments
Josh Levi X Factor Dubstep
Courtesy of Fox

アレッサンドラオーラ

Posted at 3:20 PM on August 12, 2014

I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog’s articles every day along
with a cup of coffee.

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her
ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Barb

Posted at 11:40 AM on November 22, 2013

Definately and absolutely love Josh Levi. He should go all the way. Although he is still young, he has, by far, the most potential, he’s adorable, original, and seems very comfortable doing his thing. I believe he will be the next MJ……or close to it anyway! Although I believe that Lilly Mc has a fabulous singing voice, I think she needs to bumped out next. I don’t think she’s worth spending 5mil on to go big.

gracie

Posted at 4:35 PM on November 21, 2013

Josh is da best. I love him.

roachrtxxcb

Posted at 10:09 AM on November 21, 2013

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Laurie

Posted at 9:20 AM on November 21, 2013

Josh killed that song he’s very talented… All the contestants better watch out!!

abraham

Posted at 12:24 AM on November 21, 2013

the”Eurithmics” ar back in town?

Robert Webb

Posted at 11:17 PM on November 20, 2013

Rion is my girl to win…..

Quinn

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 21, 2013

And then what? Won’t sell records & she has this air of being entitled. She can’t even hold a microphone lol