Kristen Stewart Wants To Go Public With New Robert Pattinson Romance

Wed, November 20, 2013 10:08pm EDT by 265 Comments
FameFlyNet

carol patterson

Posted at 11:56 PM on November 21, 2013

Its her ego that desires that she wants the world to see she has him right were she wants him , he needs to realize he owes her nothing she is so arrogant, ” wow.!!!

Love not ego

Posted at 12:32 AM on November 22, 2013

@Carol… It has nothing to do with ego. When two people are in love why hide it! No woman wants to be hidden or be a little “secret” no matter what. At the end of the day she is still a woman regardless of what happened between them. Maybe it is not her ‘ego” and maybe it is his “ego” of not wanting the world to know that he reconnected with her. So lets not say she is arrogant because she no longer wants to hide their relationship. She hid it for 4-5 years because of the Twilight movies. The movies are now over, so time to stop the hiding. It could be his “arrogance” to want to keep it hidden and not her at all. Don’t be so quick to judge her. Trust me Robert is not some where he doesn’t want to be. He is a grown man you know and not being held captive. If he is being held captive it is by his own heart and the love that he has for Kristen.

crossfire72

Posted at 1:23 AM on November 22, 2013

@ carol Patterson Another Kristen hater, what an unkind person you are. The pearly gates must be waiting wide open for you, having never made a mistake in your life. If any one is arrogant it is you.You don’t know what happened to lead to the so called cheating. Did it occur to you that it could the be the media telling the story.It is also possible they are friends,and even a narrow minded person like you can see he is in need of help,or would you rather see him in re hab. He is friends with Kate Perry ,why not Kristen,you dident see photos of him sniffing stuff off a key out of a paper bag when she was around. And by the way it was Kristen’s mother who got in touch with him first,and he went to see them.Read your facts before your get on you superior high horse.If they love each other than that is great

@crossfire

Posted at 6:57 AM on November 22, 2013

What a judgemental person you are. You accuse Rob of some pretty awful things, without any proof. There is proof of what K did to Rob. If I remember correctly, Rob didn’t get along with K mom. Stop believing everything you read on these sites.

Cynthia

Posted at 8:56 AM on November 22, 2013

“read your facts before you get on your superior high horse”…..*facepalm* Don’t you mean, read your paparazzi speculations? … >_<

Jj

Posted at 10:06 PM on November 21, 2013

I think they should just go all out like not hide anything anymore the more they hide the more they keep quiet the more papz are going to dig on their private life . As if they are wanting more publicity by being quiet and secretive , sorry they should realize they are in show business making big money so privacy is something that is hard to have . I think the more they hide if it’s true the more it’s not going to work , who can live in hiding? Then more fake stories are going to come out that’ll potentially affect them… If only they will just be open like any other couple it might be easier for them , the papz might be less interested coz it’s all out. Just have the backbone on your decision and stick to it and be strong. If it’s true you don’t listen to anybody so why hide?

guest

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 21, 2013

What!! No comments from the three stoogies and their a$$hole friend, just saying about the parody article. Couldn’t believe it and that was so funny. Thought all of you would be there commenting with bells on.

Posted at 5:29 AM on November 22, 2013

@guest. Be jealous that you don’t have any friends here? Too bad for you. Idiot like you deserve to live alone. You read all my comments for you? Saying you a hypocrite person ate with his idol Rob before. And writing positive things for kristen. @guest. I know you for several months, I’ve followed all your comments. You never knew that. I know people from the past and coming here, I wonder just how they are and because they do not have more. So @guest, I know you. You’re a bigger player hypocrite here. Liar, used several names. Used @nasty natty. I and my friends are all sincere about kristen. And you were a big phony with his idol Rob. Spoke many negative things to Rob. And writing positive things for kristen. So I say, don’t try to lie to yourself. Ah! And you still saying that me and my friends are unpleasant people and we have a potty mouth. And you too have a potty mouth. Hypocrite.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 8:47 PM on November 22, 2013

Well said,dearv friend ! I too,have a potty mouth,when the need arises.
Have a safe and happy weekend ! Love tou u ,my good friend ;)

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 8:53 PM on November 22, 2013

At least we have never threatened anyone, UNLIKE Ms. see -you-next-Tuesday has.
I believe that Karma never forgets an address, so in that regard, guest / Guest will have to wait eagerly to see what suprises lurk in the dark corners of the future that Karma has in store for her.

Nina

Posted at 5:35 AM on November 22, 2013

For guest. . Will grow your childish mentality. Goes to school. Will try something positive in your life. Stop poking people. You will get what you deserve for trying to nudge people. I’m giving you a good tip.

Posted at 7:59 AM on November 22, 2013

@nina Wel Said!! Merci!!!

Devi Stewart

Posted at 8:35 PM on November 21, 2013

@any : i’m agree with you , robsten forever yeeeeeaaaayy

Rob's not stupid

Posted at 7:44 PM on November 21, 2013

Don’t worry, Rob is not stupid.

wymom1219

Posted at 5:02 PM on November 21, 2013

Well, if they are back together then he is stupider than I thought he was…and I thought he was pretty stupid already.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:13 PM on November 21, 2013

@wymom…with comments like that you sound like the stupid one…..forgive and forget is the best medicine in life…move on already It is not your life.

T88

Posted at 11:35 PM on November 21, 2013

I agree with you @Anonymous, to forgive is the greatest strength of all…it releases all the anger and hurt so you are able to move on with your life without the bitterness or resentment, makes you more approachable or likeable to others so your life can be full, not empty or being left out and for some alone…stay well

wymom1219

Posted at 11:21 AM on November 22, 2013

Seriously? I made a completely random and frankly, harmless, observation about a celebrity whose life is plastered in the tabloids and have been attacked by no less than 3 different strangers. It’s only my opinion, I’m allowed to dislike whomever I choose, the 2 of them could care less what I think and I doubt any of you even know them. So, instead of attacking me, maybe you should step back, take in some reality, and lighten up!

me

Posted at 6:16 PM on November 21, 2013

LMAO “stupider”.

just me

Posted at 6:37 PM on November 21, 2013

@wymom1219 agree with u but i think they are just friends now

Posted at 6:33 AM on November 22, 2013

Hey Wymom1219……your grammar just shows who the stupid one is. There is no word such as stupider. Not a very bright light bulb are you.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 21, 2013

It’s been three weeks now since all this started ,admittedly Kristen has been in NYC for most of this time ,surely they are not going to sneak around for ever.They should know by now paps and media will never go away and if they are seriously back together commitment wise they should be seen and get it over with at their usual hangouts unless of course they are going to move out of LA,and live elsewhere.What ever their decision the problem will not go away and true fans of both will be happy for them what ever they decide.The best part for all is to see smiles on their faces once more so they must be doing something right.

heather rain

Posted at 3:47 PM on November 21, 2013

ROB talk to your mom you did learn to forgive but it might take longer to forget!!

crossfire72

Posted at 1:38 AM on November 22, 2013

@ heather rain If he spent less time talking to his Mum & Sisters,he would be a more mature person at 27 and the whole thing would be sorted out by now. His sister isent married,so what would she know. None of them are relationship experts.Time for him to stand up and be a man. If he loves Kristen then tell them so.They will learn to live with it. If they love him they should back him up not keep pointing out his errors,they are the ones that are making him insecure

Debra

Posted at 3:26 PM on November 21, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Start working at home with Google! On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.I started this seven months/ago and pretty much immediately began to bring in over $79, per-hour. Official site>> BUZZ95.COM

ani

Posted at 3:23 PM on November 21, 2013

robsten forever <3

Guest

Posted at 3:22 PM on November 21, 2013

Only outlet perpetuating this falsehood is HWL. If there is a kernel of truth reputable outlets would say the same. They aren’t. False story that nicely sets HWL to get the “exclusive” cough, cough, on the fake and impending break up stories it will print in a week or two. Something along the lines of the fake reconciliation is off b/c Rob refused to show up to the fake Thanksgiving dinner Kristen made him and now they’ve broken up again which too is fake b/c they’d never reconciled to begin with. Then they’ll finally admit he’s seeing Dylan…

@Guest

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 21, 2013

I appreciate your very clever logic. We’ll stand by & watch the show as the fakeness begins!

Fran

Posted at 6:24 PM on November 21, 2013

As much as there is all fabricated stories between Rob and Kristen, you GUEST pushing this Dylan and Rob thing tops them all. LOL. You’ve prove many times over that you comments are a figment of your over active imagination . You all have this scenario of them coming out as a couple it it NEVER HAPPENED! And you know that at the end of the road DYLROB Is a FAKE!

Guest

Posted at 7:31 PM on November 21, 2013

I prefer calling the. Dylbert Lol.

Cynthia

Posted at 12:18 AM on November 22, 2013

@Fran–Well, there is more proof in pictures that Robert has more of a romance with Dylan Penn than he does Kristen.

Judy

Posted at 3:15 PM on November 21, 2013

I ust read article with OK that Kriten and Rupert may reunite on a movie he is directing called 90 Church. The role is written for a man but Rupert states that Kristen would be better for the part and she really likes the script. So that means that she and Rupert keep in contact with each other. They should get together on this movie. I believe it is what both have been waiting for. Rob is moving on with his life and this could be what fans needed for closure on these two.

mj

Posted at 4:10 PM on November 21, 2013

Article has been disowned by GC.

@mj

Posted at 12:14 AM on November 22, 2013

@mj… Are you sure? I didn’t see anything “disowning” this article by GC.

ooops!

Posted at 12:16 AM on November 22, 2013

@mj —- OOOPS! Didn’t realize you meant the article on Rupert’s new movie. My mistake.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 5:03 PM on November 21, 2013

AND YOU BELIEVE IT JUDY JUDY JUDY the moons made of cheese sweetie pie

Judy

Posted at 5:24 PM on November 21, 2013

@MITP…I didn’t say I believed it, I said I read an article.

T88

Posted at 11:41 PM on November 21, 2013

Hi @MITP…LMAO!!! She probably believes the world is flat too, better to advise her not to wonder too far, she might fall off…stay well xx

@Judy

Posted at 5:28 PM on November 21, 2013

Laughing SO hard my stomach hurts. Did the article you read call her “Kritten” or just your typo? Its too funny! Kritten, ahaaaaaa

Judy

Posted at 7:43 PM on November 21, 2013

@@Judy, I left the s out, typing Kriten. Glad to amuse you.

Posted at 6:33 PM on November 21, 2013

@Judy. 10000000% fake STORY !!!!!!!

Anastasia Beaverhausen

Posted at 2:58 PM on November 21, 2013

Geez, why doesn’t he just make her a vampire already.

Linda Louisville

Posted at 1:17 AM on November 22, 2013

For Anastasia Beverhausen,
Please, oh, please let this be your real name!!! Oh my gawd, if it is that would be just…..EPIC!!!

ruby

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 21, 2013

There is no evidence that they are back together, and there is no way in hell that she wants to go public. she is extremely private, as she has demonstrated on every occaision and then you come up with this story….seriously? your website in particular loves to just make up stories. unbelievable…..

Cynthia

Posted at 12:47 AM on November 22, 2013

@Ruby–Yes…extremely private…that’s why the first thing she did after her whole scandal was make a public apology about it…

Louise

Posted at 2:24 PM on November 21, 2013

I think they should go public. I will finally decide what a couple of “losers” they really are. I thought Rob had a little more going on, but I guess they deserve each other. Maybe this is just another of Hollywood Life lies (which I hope it is). I don’t know Rob, but this would be a big mistake for him. Now, if they are getting back together, that’s it for me.

Judy

Posted at 3:18 PM on November 21, 2013

@Louise, so you are just a fan of their personal lives and not their movies? Isn’t it supposed to be the other way around.

Louise

Posted at 6:55 PM on November 21, 2013

@Judy I’ve always been a fan of Rob’s movies and will continue to be. However, if decides to go back with Kristen, I just question his reasoning. Seems like just asking for more drama and headaches.

ashley

Posted at 1:54 PM on November 21, 2013

Kristen Stewart cheated on him Rob has dumped her in may

Derek

Posted at 2:06 PM on November 21, 2013

@ashley—grow up!!!–that issue is long gone happened over 18 months ago—do you not know what the word FORGIVENESS means–I wouldn’t want you or anyother person who can not find it in their hearts to forgive—if God can forgive—they so should you

Rob's a free man

Posted at 2:12 PM on November 21, 2013

You can forgive someone and still move on. He doesn’t have to be tied to her forever, and clearly, he refuses to be seen in public with her. What does that tell you?

He’s not in love. She blew it, and he moved on. Get over it, Rob has.

just one oppinion

Posted at 12:22 PM on November 21, 2013

I dont know Robert in person, but when I see his behavior from summer 2012 I am not so sure that this guy is enough good for any girl. He has simply nice face, beautiful smile and bright eyes…and as I think nothing behind, nothing inside. I dont know if I have right or not…but this is mine oppinion…I dont want this kind of man for my daughter. I think for kristen is better to forget this fake and problematic guy.

Lynne

Posted at 1:54 PM on November 21, 2013

Kristen does not want to go public with any romance: she always filps the bird at pap,
There is no evidence that they are even back together: Just a lot of old photos:

Rob's too good for her

Posted at 2:14 PM on November 21, 2013

Rob has acted like any normal, 27 year old single man has a right to. He can go out every night if he wants, it’s his business, he doesn’t have to answer to anyone. He’s done nothing wrong.

He’s not a liar and a cheat. He hasn’t wrecked any homes and left children in a broken home. Just leave him alone and concentrate on your cheater, she’s the one with issues.

mbc

Posted at 2:20 PM on November 21, 2013

How do you know he is not a liar and a cheat? He is good at hiding and has done so since he came to Hollywood. Kristen is the one that stayed home and he is the one that went out to clubs and seen with other women. He is not a saint by any means.

Bob

Posted at 2:40 PM on November 21, 2013

Oh yes he has. Ask the director from Cosmopolis what he did with his daughter and she wasn’t the first.

Cynthia

Posted at 12:12 AM on November 22, 2013

@Bob…Hmm…I suppose that looks like the back of Robert Pattinson’s head in the picture with the article about him kissing David Cronenberg’s daughter….LOL

Janice

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 21, 2013

@jop…my daughter would take him in a heartbeat. She thinks he is a very humble, nice guy and a gentleman and since I think of him in the same way, I would encourage her to do so. Only, if the non Hollywood girls could have a chance at him. His behavior was a man with a broken heart that took time to heal.

mj

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 21, 2013

wow, so even push their daughters to bed? ‘re a pimp? Kristen read it? Who would want such a guy? I’m going to vomit!!!

me

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 21, 2013

@Janice

I’d take him in a heartbeat. But, I’m a grown woman who could turn him out if/when necessary. :)

Cynthia

Posted at 12:52 AM on November 22, 2013

Actually, non-Hollywood girls can end up with A-list celebrities…look at Matt Damon..He refers to her as a “civilian”.. :-P He is a man that truly respects his privacy, staying away from all the Hollywood hype to raise his kids.

Anna

Posted at 12:13 PM on November 21, 2013

In my maybe oldfashioned opinon, not quite the gentleman to let people guess about you and two ladies, one of whom is supposedly your love interest. Quite not my kind of man, joking around is good unless you may hurt somebody else. Kristen look out … is he really worth it? Happiness to everybody

dee

Posted at 1:55 PM on November 21, 2013

The Trampire does not deserve Rob she never did

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 4:11 PM on November 21, 2013

I wholeheartedly agree with you and call me old-fashioned,too,but ( haters, I don’t care), I completly agree with you.
The comments he made, of not forgiving and cutting people out of his life was directed towards Kristen. What a cruel man he is. Makes me wonder what hsi parents are like ? His father,mainly ??
Not my kind of man,Rob is, either..

Cynthia

Posted at 8:47 PM on November 21, 2013

Hmmm…I’m not sure what’s more cruel…Rob publicly stating where he stands on the concept of forgiveness or Kristen first making a public statement of apology to fans instead of a private apology to Rob. No one is perfect though and coming to love isn’t about finding the perfect person. It’s about learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. I hope Robert and Kristen can discern what the right path to take is and I hope there is minimal to no heartache involved for them or anyone else in the picture. :-)

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 11:27 PM on November 21, 2013

Once again,i agree, and I want to think that she did apologize in private but I also think that he may need to lower his judgmentality just a wee bit. I agree with you, and hope there is no hearbreak any more.

Loui

Posted at 3:29 PM on November 22, 2013

@*-*Bad Kitty,
I read a long time ago they were raised very bohemian-like, but with his regular lying I am not to sure if that were true, Robert makes me so happy that I married more mature person in years and stable personality, I did not have to do his mummies job and educated and start teaching him and no game playing, that is why I wonder about the Rupert Sanders incident sometimes, he seemed like a calm person to me, Robert also never the type I would have gone for when I was younger, always preferred them secure and happy within themselves, Stay Well Kitty!

@ cynthia

Posted at 9:06 AM on November 24, 2013

Of course she made a private apology to Rob first. What made you think she didn’t? She told him as soon as she was informed the paps had been there with their spy cams. She said it was the hardest thing she ever had to do.

mj

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 21, 2013

I am uncomprehending about Kristen and I can not understand. I have still before my eyes NYC pattinson romp with Perry, their private time captured papzz, when he did not help her with rucksack and bags into the car, no opening doors or give preference to to her. And also do not understand what she sees on such a man. A lot of women around him and he likes to flirt. Nothing good for the future of Kristen.

mbc

Posted at 1:12 PM on November 21, 2013

I agree!

Loui

Posted at 3:30 PM on November 22, 2013

@mbc,
Me too!

Reality Check

Posted at 2:17 PM on November 21, 2013

What’s your comprehension about Kristen lying to Rob, hooking up with a married father of two, and stabbing Liberty Ross in the back? You can ignore all that, but criticize Rob for not opening a door?

You cheater supporters have such weird double standards. I hope he’s never seen in public with The Cheater again. He deserves someone he can trust, and she proved she can’t be trusted. And don’t say she apologized and everyone should just forget about it. You don’t forget a betrayal like that, ever. Grow up.

mbc

Posted at 2:21 PM on November 21, 2013

sounds like you need a reality check!!!!!

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 2:24 PM on November 21, 2013

Grow up yourself.
You obviously did not know about his hooking up with Nikki Reed, and Ashley Greene or the marital trouble he caused in Emily DeRavin’s marriage , did you ? Nor did you hear of his going to NYC the week or two before the Met Ball,with katy Perry,a divorced women, ( something NO decent Catholic man would ever DREAM of being seen with) and Kristen had to go alone. Nope, didn’t think so.
If she were happy in the relationship,she never would have been caught in that position. He had been a home-wrecker long before Kristen ever was.

Ellenj55

Posted at 2:45 PM on November 21, 2013

You know forgiving is a nobel thing to do. Like her or not, forgiveness is a very strong trait in maturing. Even God forgives! He’s the only judge in this matter that counts.

marty

Posted at 4:09 PM on November 21, 2013

@reality check…you are so right. Nothing applies to the cheater but everything is Rob’s fault. That is the only way the kscrew fans can make believe that she did not cheat and if they do come to terms with it, well, Rob made her do it and she was making a statement to show him that he wasn’t paying enough attention to her. Off the wall sh*t like that. Who listens to these screwed up fans anyway.

mbc

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 21, 2013

Rob’s fans believe what they want to believe and there is no changing that. They see one way only even with pics of him with other women before they split.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 4:22 PM on November 21, 2013

Well said. :)

@kstewfans

Posted at 5:49 PM on November 21, 2013

Never seen a picture of a girl with her head in Robs lap or pictures of Rob kissing another girl. Ahhh, but there are pictures of Rupert sucking KS boobs and her kissing him, so the real cheater here is KS!!!!!

mbc

Posted at 6:04 PM on November 21, 2013

Did you see the boobs? Don’t think so.

@mbc

Posted at 6:31 PM on November 21, 2013

She’s leaning her back on the drivers side door and RS face is buried in her chest. Her boobs aren’t big enough to see with RS mouth on them!

Linda Louisville

Posted at 1:36 AM on November 22, 2013

Hey Everybody,
Nobody knows for sure where his mouth was! Maybe he dropped his cigarette? Yeah, that’s the ticket! He dropped a lit cigarette, and Kristen was in the way! Whew! That was close…… and she kissed him after he found it because she was so thankful that he saved her from being burned to death in her own car! Yep, that’s how it happened…. Oh, by the way, I start my new job next week. I’m gonna be a writer for Hollywood life! ;)

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 8:37 PM on November 22, 2013

Congrats :)
Say hi to Rob for me and stare at his thumbs,while you are at it ok ??
;)

Linda Louisville

Posted at 10:51 PM on November 22, 2013

Bad Kitty,
You know, I’m all about the thumbs now! Why, I’m practically a “thumbmeister”! ;]

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 12:11 AM on November 23, 2013

Who woulda thought you’d be such a philangithropist ??
(the study and philosophy of a persons thumbs )
;)

Robsten 4 ever

Posted at 11:47 AM on November 21, 2013

Kristen and Rob are the hottest commodity around. The fans that truly support them would love to see them together again. They just need to be strong enough to ignore and not be affected by the taunts that some press would give them just to get them to react to get some pictures. They are beautiful and happy together. You can see the universe at peace and happy when they are together. The world is miserable when Rob and Kristen are apart. Embrace your relationship and live like you mean it. As for Dylan, like the rest of the other women he’s been with, they are all just rebounds or insufficient of shadows of Kristen that his friends probably thought could replace Kristen, but Kristen is a rare and fine gem that no one can replace and we know that Rob knows that. Be bold. Rob and Kristen and embrace your love. Remember you have each other to lean on and hold when parts of the society bullies you unjustifiably, but know this: your fans are with you both and so is God. We see what he created as both your destinies with each other in every moment you have spent together.

Cynthia

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 21, 2013

Ugh…a relationship should never be a “commodity”. And true happiness for both Robert and Kristen cannot be found in a fan base. Only in themselves. And if their relationship is something that can be bought and sold by the public, then God is most certainly NOT in it.

guest

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 21, 2013

@Cynthia, ITA…as for Kristen being a rare and fine gem, I think she fell off that halo last July.

Posted at 6:51 PM on November 21, 2013

@guest. I think you suffer from Dissociative identity disorder
People who live in the same time. IE your “ego state” “alters” lives in 2012. I think you have to get help psquiatrica.

Ellenj55

Posted at 11:07 AM on November 21, 2013

I have been reading these posts. Please stop using nasty and hateful names to writers on here who disagree with your point of view. Making fun of people’s looks is another thing. Dylan may be an innocent person in this whole thing. These sites make up stuff that is not true. None of us know anything as we are not personal friends. I just can’t understand the hate for people we don’t know. Just because of the way someone dresses or who they are friends with does not give us the right to judge. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU! These rags make it their mission to create controversy. They don’t care if they write the truth. They have no ethics. This is a dirty rotten business made up with writers who just come up with one lie after another and to rile fans. They are doing a great job, we fall right into it. These young people are living their lives in a fish bowl and no one can handle the pressure for ever. They are hunted and watched 24/7. Just because they are famous does not give fans carte blanche to everything they do in life. It’s a wait and see situation with this couple. Be patient sooner or later the truth will come out and your wondering minds will know. But what ever coarse they take is their business. Let’s be kind to one another. The world has so much hate in it , why can’t we just debate our views and be nice about. Debate is great but you can’t debate lies, debate facts. Peace😀

Cynthia

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 21, 2013

@EllenJ55–I wish there was a “like” option for comments on here. That was beautifully put and I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s one thing to climb on these comment boards and discuss speculations, but I cannot stand when people start name-calling and saying hateful things just out of …i dunno…bitterness maybe? It’s strange to me how some people take such personal offense to how celebrities live their lives, deal with their problems and hurts, and handle relationships. Even though I am a sucker for these silly Hollywood gossip pages–probably because I’m a stay-at-home mom with too much time to kill–I try to give everyone involved in the articles the benefit of the doubt in my comments. And for me, the key is if you are going to make an opinionated response, at least make it tasteful and inform everyone that it is just an opinion.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 2:55 PM on November 21, 2013

I wish there WAS a like button,too, and the closest we have is an ” I agree” comment.
Totally agree with you, and yes, I was once a stay-at-home mom, for 27 years,18 of those years spent married to my current hubby, so i know all- too well, the too-much- time factor. lol.
I know the feeling :)

guest

Posted at 7:51 PM on November 21, 2013

@Natty, I think you are fuc*ing nuts.

Posted at 8:26 PM on November 21, 2013

@guest. Wow Wow this and you using awkward and dirty words. Omg! Now you showed who you be a fuc * ing hypocrite.

quest

Posted at 9:22 AM on November 21, 2013

Dylan is a nice girl and hasn’t donate anything disrespectful o Rob.. Rob needs to treat her well and give her a chance.IF he is seeing Kristne he needs to keep it in hiding as he still needs to see other people. If he goes public with Kristen no one trust him to date. She is a clinger. I dont even think the industry is comfortable with them as a couple.

Kathy

Posted at 9:34 AM on November 21, 2013

What the heck are you trying to say. Even HL knows the Dylan story is long over. If it wasn’t HL would have some new pictures from their famous sources.

me

Posted at 9:38 AM on November 21, 2013

How on earth do you know that Dylan’s a “nice girl”. Just because someone has famous parents, it doesn’t mean that they’re a good person.

Cynthia

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 21, 2013

Well, if you talk to the people she was in school with, they all describe her as very down-to-earth and sweet. Sources say that she really does not try to use her parents’ status as a way to “get ahead”. But yeah, no one can truly know if someone is good or not unless they know the person.

me

Posted at 10:35 AM on November 21, 2013

Yeah, that doesn’t mean anything. Those who have been my friends throughout my school & work life if asked would say I’m sweet too. And, those who did not like me would call me a b*tch or worse. Some of my ex’s would rave about me & some would call me the worst thing they could think of. Where’s the truth? Somewhere in the middle I’m sure. But, who’s to say that the “sources” are not completely biased and, in fact, were pre-approved to speak out?

me

Posted at 10:38 AM on November 21, 2013

I mean Dylan’s “sources” being pre-approved.
Sorry, I got distracted.

Loui

Posted at 10:35 AM on November 21, 2013

quest,
You are ready for The Loony Bin, there is no hope for you = Totally Crazy!

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 21, 2013

@guest is BIG LOSER!!!

guest

Posted at 4:19 PM on November 21, 2013

@Bad Kitty…don’t try to fool anyone because you are one of the people that say the ugly, nasty, hurtful things and have hinted at a dead Rob Pattinson several times. Everyone knows what you are.

@quest

Posted at 5:58 PM on November 21, 2013

Bad kitty, loser Loui, nasty natty, and jerk just asking are all of the same nasty, foul mouthed belief. If you don’t think the way they do, you get FY, stupid, and nasty’s favorite, f@cking bastard. This is the total of their mind set. They troll for anyone that thinks KS is a cheat and they bring out their nasty arsenal of filthy words because they don’t know anything else to say. Viva la Rob!

Posted at 6:57 PM on November 21, 2013

@guest. FY!!!

Posted at 7:12 PM on November 21, 2013

@guest. Who be you for saying that I and my friends have mouths? You here be as liar and talking dirty words for kristen. And were unpleasant words. You think you an Angel of a person? You be the most cowardly of this site. And you be the liar, dishonest, false person, exchanging several names. Come here shows their cards. You become a great player. Before you spoke many dirty words against kristen and writing positive words for Rob. And then you really changed everything. He began to write positive words for kristen and Rob negative. And now you write nasty comments for kristen and speak positive words for Rob. And yourself, when Rob came back to kristen, yourself began to write unpleasant words to the Rob. I and my friends were all sincere and honest to kristen. And when kristen went back to Rob. Never talked dirty things to Rob.

Posted at 7:22 PM on November 21, 2013

@guest. I know all this, do you know why? I followed your comments. Guest. I am a long time here on this site. I know people from the past when they enter. And I wonder what they are and why didn’t went further. And I know a lot of you. You be the biggest HYPOCRITE on this site and has DIRTY MOUTH too. I know you very guest. You be the greatest player here on this site. Don’t come trying to be an Angel of a person. Yourself was false even with your own Idol Rob. Now want to call my friends and I got nasty and dirty mouth. I have a mouth for the dumb person like you your LOSER.

Posted at 7:38 PM on November 21, 2013

@guest. You be responding for himself as @quest. You suffer even with DID. Will seek help. Ah! I got you, you know why? you put nasty natty. And I knew it was you you coward, hypocrite, liar, fake, faux lace with his idol, weak. Ah! I want to also tell you that I don’t talk dirty words in the House. And I am a good mother and wife and have a beautiful husband who seems all with John Rzeznik, when he made the video look at the iris “clip” iris “my husband has all the way John r. hair the way of dressing. Ready if you view the clip “iris” you’re looking at the way my husband. The hair, the look, the way you dress. Umm beautiful husband and great husband and beautiful daughter. Don’t try to lie to yourself okay? Don’t try to be a victim too ok? I have followed you always guest. You never knew.

Posted at 8:02 PM on November 21, 2013

@guest. I started talking about negative things to Rob after the relationship is over. 1-Nicky has a lot of connections with the gossip sites. They even used kristen as receiving message from Sanders. 2-always traded his girlfriend for Katty perry, to go to the bars and other venues. 3-hit the safety. And there are a lot of things. Was never a man to deny that he was dating Elvis granddaughter, Rob and his team taking the advantage of the media and being a coward, also had the mysterious blonde, who is also the tabloids said it was the model, forgot the name of the model. She herself was the other parents to work. It took herself to deny that she was not with Rob. Rob and his team again. Leveraging and not denying anything. Continued with Elvis’s granddaughter, took the representative herself, CJ. They said she was not in the truck along with Rob. And her mother also spoke in the interview that it was not her daughter. After that is over!

Cynthia

Posted at 1:29 AM on November 22, 2013

@guest–Well, Kristen did cheat…yes…however, one thing that really bothers me is that the scandal gets tagged to her in just about every article that includes her–even now, over a year later. Yeah…ok…Kristen made a mistake…a large mistake…but a mistake none the less. NO ONE is perfect and I think she has handled all the of the grief that her “indiscretion” has shoveled in with as much dignity and poise as she can. I do believe that she loves Robert and I believe she learned from her mistake (maybe…unless the rumors that she was contacting Rupert again, after the fact, were true). Robert was able to forgive her. Forgiveness doesn’t mean the hurt goes away, but it does mean that he was able to look past it and try not to define Kristen by a mistake she feels terrible about. And really, if you are going to be “standing up for Robert”, I would suggest being as forgiving as Robert has been with her because if ANYONE has a right to still throw that mistake in her face, it would be Robert (since the offense was against him). If he did though, I would consider him kind of petty. I personally think the whole cheating scandal shouldn’t be mentioned with Kristen’s name any more. The paparazzi and people like you are really trying to define this girl, who is only human, by her error of judgment. That is unfair and can do more personal damage than you may realize. Feelings of conviction cannot be forced from an outside source. They can only come from within and I think she already feels conviction over it. There is no need for anyone to pour salt on the wounds because it’s not going to help anyone move on, and it’s most likely hurting Robert as well to have that humiliation still mentioned like it happened only yesterday.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 5:59 PM on November 21, 2013

quest HL and every gossip site is now writing about R@K and not DYLROB even your E

Loui

Posted at 3:46 PM on November 22, 2013

@quest,
Are you a personal acquaintance of Dylan, because I have seen that she has been in rehab for alcohol, so it seems like there is perfect truth to the saying “Birds of a feather, flock together” HAHAHAHAHAHA so it would make perfect sense that she suits him just fine, he likes to LEAN, he and Katy Perry use to lean, remember the Video, two drunks leaning! So they can keep each other standing when things begin to spin, Perfect Couple!

mel

Posted at 9:11 AM on November 21, 2013

lies, lies, BS, BS….

shirley

Posted at 8:19 AM on November 21, 2013

whatever they do ,they need to do it because when you love someone you should not care what anyone thinks.

me

Posted at 7:56 AM on November 21, 2013

Whether R & K are together or not, is up to them & not me.

I just don’t want to read anymore Dylan sagas because those get on my nerves so badly. Maybe it’s simply the story teller, or maybe it’s that god awful prom dress & those duck lips, it’s probably a combo though. LOL

Loui

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 21, 2013

For me,
Agree with you!

Posted at 11:22 AM on November 21, 2013

@ me. I agree with your comment. Believe me until I was already getting grossed out when I had the picture and Dylan with that red dress. My God, it looked like Dylan so had that horrible dress ugly. I love the mouth of duck hahaha.

me

Posted at 11:37 AM on November 21, 2013

I know, that dress…ugh, my prom dress from 1992 was more fashionable than that ugly thing! LOL, of course, 90’s fashion is back now. Seriously though, her parents are loaded & she’s supposedly a model, she couldn’t find something better to wear?!?

Posted at 11:44 AM on November 21, 2013

@me haha Agreed well said!!!

me

Posted at 11:43 PM on November 21, 2013

@cynthia (aka another “guest” I’m sure)

Where did I, or anyone else type the word “hate”? No, I don’t “hate” her. But, I do think she’s a user & bad news.

I agree with@me

Posted at 2:20 PM on November 21, 2013

@me. I totally agree with you. I too am tired of Dylan and them trying to make her this innocent sweet person that rob loves and needs. And she is not all they are making her out to be IMO. She is not this beautiful bombshell. Sorry. I know this sounds bad bad but uhhhh I am tired of Dylan already!

me

Posted at 2:41 PM on November 21, 2013

Thanks!
I’ve been tough, hasn’t it. LOL No more of “The Dylan Diaries”! :)

Posted at 3:40 PM on November 21, 2013

@I agree with@me. Me too!!! Dylan isn’t a Mother Teresa.

Cynthia

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 21, 2013

Why you would hate so much on someone you don’t even know is beyond me. The only reasons I can think of would be jealousy or bitterness. Cripes people! If you don’t have anything nice to say about someone then don’t say anything at all. She’s just a girl who was/is dating a boy. If Rob is happy with her then just be happy for them. If he doesn’t think she’s right for him, then just hope he will end things with no broken hearts involved.