Justin Theroux Putting Wedding With Jennifer Aniston On Hold — Report

Wed, November 20, 2013 10:19am EDT by 10 Comments
Jennifer Aniston Justin Theroux
Splashnews

Candi

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 10, 2014

I think Jenifer is picking losers. Why does she always hook up with the biggest zero on the market? Pitt was a freaking airhead and so has been every sorry jack### she keeps company with right on down to this latest no-good-nik,…Justin Theroux or whoever. I think she could do a lot better if she put half an effort into it and started dating “men” instead of pathetic excuses for men. There’s nothing wrong with Jenifer Anniston, it’s just that she has bad taste in men. She needs to learn how to choose better quality.

Joan

Posted at 1:06 AM on February 6, 2014

My husband came home suddenly two weeks ago. I am so grateful to Dr Eziza. I stood on the promise of that little mustard seed and miracles started
happening everywhere in my life, not only my marriage is healed, but also my family is healing by Dr Eziza email:ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com or +2348058176289

Deborah (@DeborahBdn)

Posted at 12:51 AM on November 23, 2013

She’s not willing to move to New York City–or even visit him! This is the same behavior that led to her break up with Brad P. He spent months filming Troy and the crew noticed she did not visit him once. She has millions. She doesn’t need to work .She should just pick up a sweet pot smoking surfer dude & live out her days on the beach. What a wasted life.

fatal

Posted at 9:04 PM on November 20, 2013

well now poor old Jen knows how Brad felt when he wanted to start a family and she just used him to start her career-karma is such a bee-yotch especially to manipulative , devious skkankks like Anustain-her karma will be very painful and ironic after all her head games and media tricks she has pulled to ride her ex’s coattails all these years-it’s really quite obvious why she can’t get or keep a man-guess it’s back to making 4-5 crapp movies for $5 mil or less a year-even with 5 movies and all her endorsement deals she still doesn’t make near what Angie makes for just 1 gig-guess Hollywood still knows the real value of their talent after all

Cricket

Posted at 10:29 PM on November 20, 2013

And you know all these facts to be 100% true? Or are you a stalker who eavesdrops or peek in windows? You must have missed the part about “if you can’t say anything nice keep your mouth shut”. I’m not a fan of Angelina but I don’t say nasty things about her since I’m not hiding under her bedroom window and KNOW EVERYTHING!!! You are a nasty person. I can say that because I have proof by reading your hateful comments.

debunker

Posted at 12:32 AM on November 21, 2013

People like you are just haters who have nothing better to do but be updated about the celebs they hate,such as Jennifer and constantly rant and pick on them. Jealous much? Get a life!

Hope

Posted at 8:26 PM on January 18, 2014

It’s sad that u are so nasty. U must be very unhappy in ur own life to be that nasty. Jealousy is a curse. Poor u

Chris

Posted at 12:14 PM on November 20, 2013

Is he crazy? I would never keep that woman on hold!

zyggie

Posted at 11:46 AM on November 20, 2013

I think he is using her for status and to come up in that industry. Everyone know her, watches her to see who she is dating etc. He just does not look right with her to me….but,,,,who knows???

Cricket

Posted at 2:19 PM on November 20, 2013

If he is just using her to get his name out there I hope she dumps him. I’m sure people in show business heard of him but otherwise he was an unknown to the rest of us. At least she wont be the type who will wait 14-17 years like his previous girlfriend. Send him back to her and let her wait another 14 years. I am a Jennifer fan and don’t like it when the “haters” jump on this like a chicken on a June Bug. I’m not a Angelina fan but I don’t like it when people tear her down either. If you can’t say something nice – keep your mouth shut. Just because they are famous doesn’t mean they don’t have feelings like everyone else.