Theo & Beau: Cute Sleeping Child-Puppy Duo Goes Viral On Instagram

Tue, November 19, 2013 6:28pm EDT by 9 Comments
Theo And Beau
Courtesy of Instagram

The mom behind the photo app is shocked about how much attention her son and his puppy are getting on social media. Their sleeping pics have already garnered her over 80,000 Instagram followers — and counting!

Jessica Shyba, the mom behind now-famous @mommasgonecity Instagram account, can’t believe how popular her nearly 2-year-old son Beau and his puppy Theo have gotten! How could she be surprised, when the pair’s too-cute naps are the highlight of our Instagram feed refreshing? Jessica spoke out about how the photos started — and shared the most adorable behind-the-lens details!

Theo & Beau Instagram Pics Go Viral: Boy & His Puppy’s Sweet Napping Pics

Jessica was floored by the response she got from fans across the world! Her photos started after her dog, Theo, had trouble sleeping alone — but he quickly captured the hearts of pet lovers worldwide, and #theoandbeau was born!

“I’m completely flabbergasted. It’s beyond anything I’ve ever dreamed,” she told KTVU about the attention. “I think there is just so much bad news in the world, all the time every day, that is all we see.”

“Each day, Theo meets us at naptime and waits patiently for Beau to fall asleep,” Jessica told KTVU. “By that time, he’s also sleepy, so when I hoist him on to our bed, he stumbles over to Beau and plops right down on top of him. And there they sleep, entwined, for at least two hours.”

Theo and Beau’s pictures bring a sense of peacefulness in their interactions. “Based on the responses that I’m getting, it’s the peacefulness and the natural way that they are together,” Jessica said of the mass appeal. “It’s sweet and it’s innocent and it’s lovely and people appreciate it and I appreciate it.”

Jessica’s precious updates have extended into Vine videos — and yes, we really appreciate them!

Jessica Shyba Urges Fans To Donate To Pet Shelters

Jessica is using her pup’s rise to fame as a chance to help out other pets! She asks that people inspired by her son and dog’s bond to donate to their local pet rescue shelter. She adopted Theo – a part Boxer, part Shepherd, part Labrador Retriever – from the Santa Cruz SPCA, and he was actually one of 11 pups rescued from the same litter, according to KTVU.

What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Are Theo and Beau your favorite Instagram sensation?

– Kristine Hope Kowalski

More Adorable Pets News:

1. Nina Dobrev Helps Ian Somerhalder Deliver Dog Nietzsche’s Puppies
  2. World’s Best Mom: German Shepherd Saves Her Puppies From House Fire
  3. One Direction Plays With Puppies In Adorable New Pics

www.google.com

Posted at 10:45 PM on March 7, 2014

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really one thing that I believe I would never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me. I’m taking a look ahead on your subsequent submit, I’ll try to get the grasp of it!

Get vine followers

Posted at 5:39 AM on February 26, 2014

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic.
I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.

You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise.
I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a great web site.

cute pictures

Posted at 6:25 AM on December 27, 2013

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing
posted at this site is in fact good.

Pop Medley 2013!!

Posted at 11:53 PM on December 11, 2013

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.
I will always bookmark your blog and will often come
back later on. I want to encourage continue your great work, have
a nice afternoon!

abraham

Posted at 11:43 PM on November 19, 2013

black people weren’t this Lucky in L.A. in the sixtees!!

maai

Posted at 9:30 PM on November 19, 2013

REAL partner seeker?OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. All members in the site believe interracial relationship.So,how about you?Join us to have a special mixed relationship.ffffffffffffff

kaluuu

Posted at 9:06 PM on November 19, 2013

ωealthyPeople.ōrg – Meet and Date wealthy people here now!

primerzxcbxcb

Posted at 9:03 PM on November 19, 2013

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

julijuliiee (@julijuliiee)

Posted at 7:58 PM on November 19, 2013

my best friend’s sister-in-law makes $65 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 10 months but last month her pay was $14892 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Discover More Here…………..
Ba­y95.c­OM