Kristen Stewart Happy With Friends: Excited To See Robert Pattinson?

Tue, November 19, 2013 5:45pm EDT by 250 Comments
Kristen Stewart Happy Pic
FameFlyNet, SplashNews

Js

Posted at 8:33 AM on November 25, 2013

Twihards are desperate. They are mourning the loss of twilight. They won’t let go until their dead hands are pried off their DVD case. These people have no lives. Now they think these two actors are hiding. Because it can’t be over……right?

PJ

Posted at 12:43 AM on November 23, 2013

I agree with you Tracy123. I think sometimes they are so close but also need space. There are times they lean on each other and respect each other as artists. What a bond they have as friends or lovers. Most ppl never find this kind of relationship in the entire life. I wish them the best.

TRACY123

Posted at 9:02 AM on November 22, 2013

There is nor was there ever a breakup, Rob and Kristen are just going back undercover like they have done for the past 3-4 years! Rob is renting another house, Kristen was just seen coming out of that house with him following her!! Duh
I think that they both needed their own space, so Rob decided to get his own place for now.
This is all a game to give everyone (including me) something to think about “Keep them guessing”!!

Chicken hair

Posted at 1:14 AM on November 22, 2013

Hey Kristen try and grow some of that chicken hair of yours back. You’re even uglier without that chicken straw on your head whoops I mean “hair” on your head!

Natty

Posted at 4:04 PM on November 21, 2013

STOP WITH THE DISCRIMINATION ABOUT GAY PEOPLE ‘ S. None of you can not judge kristen by having friendship with gay people ‘ s. I also have gay friends and I’m not gay ‘ s. I’m married to a MAN. And if kristen loves his friendship with them and what is the problem? I’ve given and hands grab my friends and I have no problem with that. I love my brothers gay ‘ s. They to me are special people. And are sincere and HAPPY. STOP!!!!

just me

Posted at 6:46 PM on November 21, 2013

@natty agree with u but u will not surrounded by them all the time they haven’t anything to do in their lives?

@just me

Posted at 1:18 AM on November 22, 2013

Sure Kristen’s “surrounded by them all the time” because she’s one of them.

TRACY123

Posted at 9:06 AM on November 22, 2013

Kristen has said she is not gay, that her brother was upset with all the lesbian talk. If she is gay, then why did she say many times, she loves her boyfriend (meaning Rob). Many pictures of Rob and Kristen getting close and even kissing in (Cannes). She is not a lesbian. period. Let’s all move on from this.

Natty

Posted at 10:55 AM on November 23, 2013

TRACY123. Well said. I love you comment!!!

Debra

Posted at 3:27 PM on November 21, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Start working at home with Google! On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.I started this seven months/ago and pretty much immediately began to bring in over $79, per-hour. Official site>> BUZZ95.COM

stevestone

Posted at 2:56 PM on November 21, 2013

Ya! I Love Kristen stewart is she Dating Robert Pattinson Agian ? I Think Kristen’s A Great Acttrees I Like To See Her Do Some Action Movies!

Gen

Posted at 12:25 PM on November 21, 2013

Wow these posts are too much!!!…I admit I’m reading but stickly for a laugh.
You really can’t take seriously anything written here or any where else. I’m sure
Rob and Kris never broke up and just wanted to thro everyone off thier trail. Think about it,
it’s so obvious, throw in a girl or two more so when Kristen was away..And a few more friends around Kris when Rob’s away…They know what they are doing look how they get around the world with most of the time know one knowing, so is it hard to believe that they have never broke up? I say yes….