Taylor Swift: Why I Wrote About My ‘Crazy Love’ With Harry Styles

Mon, November 18, 2013 11:25am EDT by 15 Comments
FameFlyNet

Low Cost Removals

Posted at 4:04 PM on March 15, 2014

Why not promote a local enterprise by making
use of a nearby removals business.

Jayne

Posted at 2:01 AM on March 6, 2014

I wish that all homeowners would become more aware of the very
real dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Each year over twenty people are needlessly killed
by this odourless, colourless gas leaking from faulty central heating boilers together with hundreds more who suffer serious ill health because
of it.

Irith😘😘

Posted at 1:12 AM on November 24, 2013

I think she should stop

jolena

Posted at 9:17 PM on November 20, 2013

taylor you have your future to think about and as every other commet I post I keep reminding you that you cant just go walking around looking for love you got your career to focus on do what you want well sooner later you could go and get your love when your 29 or something but inside all that your pretty smart and wonderful to talk to but I have not met you yet but I think that your wonderful to talk to so some day you will be grwn up to do that stuff ok thank you

jamillmpu5692

Posted at 8:39 PM on November 18, 2013

my roomate’s sister makes $83 every hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her pay check was $18742 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this web-site fox200.­com

Elvis Presley

Posted at 8:03 PM on November 18, 2013

SHE HAS BECOME SO BORING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy

Posted at 6:51 PM on November 18, 2013

such bad journalism. Red is NOT about harry styles, they hadn’t even begun to date when the album came out, she was dating the Kennedy guy at the time of the release and dated harry after that. red is likely about jake gyllenhal for the most part. do some research.

wow

Posted at 6:50 PM on November 18, 2013

She has not written any songs about the 1 D kid ….get it right!

Yoda

Posted at 4:27 PM on November 18, 2013

oh goodie seems you found a way to piss off some Directioners by making crap up she didn’t diss Harry end of story nice try & shes free to write about whoever or did you all forget a lot artist write about love & stuff or is all the hate & bs reserved for taylor because she clean rep unlike most

Kat

Posted at 3:54 PM on November 18, 2013

My thing is that she says she wants to be real with her fans but all the songs are ever about is what the guy did. Only back to December is looking at her. There has to be something wrong with you too if all your relationships don’t work out. I would examine myself.

Yoda

Posted at 4:23 PM on November 18, 2013

clearly you have not listened to her other songs the non hits or you’d know she has said she is sometimes the problem try I should’ve said no or maybe I knew you where trouble which clearly said shame on me now

Non ya

Posted at 12:37 AM on November 21, 2013

^^^ Very right!!!

Dan

Posted at 12:51 PM on November 18, 2013

She talks about one ex but it is not Harry Styles (excepted for Trouble she wrote after their first split) She had written “Never getting back together” before ( Ithink for Gyllenhal)
Well done Taylor!

aymar swan

Posted at 12:03 PM on November 18, 2013

privacy or seting urself free

abraham

Posted at 11:30 AM on November 18, 2013

are you serious?
HE HAS A VAGINA INSTEAD OF AN ANUS?