Selena Gomez Is ‘Disgusted’ By Justin Bieber’s Stripper Parties

Mon, November 18, 2013 9:37pm EDT by 117 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Strippers
FameFlyNet Courtesy of Instagram

Jake

Posted at 3:44 AM on December 19, 2013

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i’m following you.
Look forward to going over your web page again.

Jenna Summers

Posted at 9:53 PM on November 29, 2013

This is what happens when fame and wealth come too fast too young, when no one ever tells you no, and when your family is on the payroll. Justin is going to end up in rehab and will someday be a B-Lister rocking the pages of “Whatever happened to…” or “starring” in a second rate reality show. It’s tragic really because he was once a talented child with a promising career. Now he’s heading towards a life as a pathetic washed up has been. Good thing Selena got out when she did.

sakura

Posted at 10:10 AM on November 28, 2013

i agree with selena

dsuderno

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 23, 2013

I was thinking after reading some comments that I do agree with Reece being a guy and after a break up banging every girl. I also agree with Stephanie that having a party with strippers that most likely have a STD is not the best thing to do because if Justin gets an STD is even aids and he gets very sick then his music to come will be no more.

Andreas Lylyk

Posted at 12:20 AM on January 25, 2014

Did you check what you wrote before you posted it, lessron??? Duhhhh…

dsuderno

Posted at 3:49 PM on November 23, 2013

I think everyone can have their own opinion and Selena Gomez is no exception. Selena has a right to her own feelings about who Justin has become and I agree totally 100% that Justin Bieber’s behavior has been unacceptable.

Just because Justin has a lot of money, he is showing it off for the world to see letting everyone know he has money. I am happy about Selena saying being low key and that is the way it should be. Justin always says “it’s all about the music” for his fans. His behavior has exploded since the break up with Selena. Justin really needs to take a step back and look at his lie and see what he has become. Is it still about his music which I totally love and he puts on a fantastic concert showing how talented he is playing all the different musical instruments.

Where he came from in Canada sitting and playing his music for the love of it and now playing for money that he went from being really poor to really rich. I believe FAME AND MONEY HAS GONE TO HIS HEAD! He now has to show It all off to the world.

Justin, What about what you keep saying. “its all about the music?”

DO IT FOR THE MUSIC AND YOUR FANS AND NOT ABOUT THE FAME AND FORTUNE!

Lindsey

Posted at 3:08 PM on November 22, 2013

I think that Justin is so young and always wanted to live a little but Selena always was mature to have fun. So now that Selena is out of his life, he’s just having fun being 19. He’s not feeling guilty about anything. <3 JB <3

Reece

Posted at 12:11 PM on November 22, 2013

Alright so I’m a guy and as it seems the majority of comments here are from girls (expected), some criticizing Justin not knowing what this would be like from a guys Point of View. Need to stop thinking he’s going downhill ’cause he’s acting perfectly normal for someone his age with the amount of money he’s got. It’s been said that Selena and his break up was hard for him to take and if that’s true then I completely understand this, being dumped by someone you love sends you to places, I’ve been there, dumped, heartbroken, drinking away my sorrows and banging any girl I could possibly bang. He’s a guy, he’s probably still hurting from it even now, what’s he do? Surround himself with positive things and things he enjoys. Now I dare you to find one guy that doesn’t enjoy getting their dick wet. Case closed.

I’m not attempting to defend him, I’m simply stating what I believe to be true based on my own experiences (as a guy).

Andreas Lylyk

Posted at 12:32 AM on January 25, 2014

A guy, and a moron.

Stephanie

Posted at 8:18 PM on November 21, 2013

Okay, I’m going to put some sense into things for all of you weak minded folk. First off, you’re not eight, so use correct grammar. Secondly, CAPS lock does not help you prove your point, it just gives others a hard time reading your comment, and frankly, it’s annoying. Third, stop trying to justify Justin’s actions as being right. It doesn’t matter how old you are, your name, ethnicity, whatever; strippers carry a number of STDs from “sleeping around” with so many people. Justin is being arrogant by sleeping with them, and most likely has some from them as well. STDs have been known to shorten your life span, and kill. It’s not a cry for help, he just has no sense of self-control anymore. He’s trying to prove himself to be more “mature” for his older friends. By doing these actions, he believes he is gaining respect and a spot in the “cool crowd”. He DOESN’T need Selena, what he needs, is a break from the fame, a strong, supporting person to back him up, time to clear his head AWAY from all the “friends” he has now and to spend time with family. Now, I quoted “friends” because REAL friends don’t care for fame, they care about your well-being. They don’t sell pictures of you to TMZ and other Hollywood gossip sites for money. Justin does not have a leading personality, he follows what the crowd says and does, THAT is the route of the problem, not some story concocted by gossip sites. The break up ONLY set it into motion; Justin was a “ticking time-bomb” to start with. I truly do have sympathy for him, and I would help, and will try to help in way I possibly can.Finally, Justin has no one to blame but himself for this downward spiral. I just hope this helped open some of your eyes on the subject, and whats really going on.

Gramma Queen

Posted at 9:57 PM on November 29, 2013

You’re going to help him? How exactly? I doubt his real friends comment on the gossip rags.

Also, it’s root, not route, Ms Grammar Snob.

Andreas Lylyk

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 25, 2014

Another moron!!

delanie

Posted at 3:27 AM on November 21, 2013

I agree with Selena. He has turned into a total douche bag. I hope they get back together and sort things out and hopefully he changes back into that innocent Justin we knew before:D

Sue

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 20, 2013

Good news for everyone..Google is paying 75$/hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out
Buzz95.C­OM

Emily

Posted at 3:38 PM on November 20, 2013

I Agee with Selena Justin is a sad guy right I can’t even look at him with all the love I had for him and he’s out of control and needs to go back to the nice and beautiful guy he was now he’s just a sad story :'(

someone

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 20, 2013

I agree with Selena. Justin has turned into a spoiled hollywood brat and a DOUCHEBAG. Fame has gone to his head as they say fame changes people and that’s exactly what happen to Justin. He is the male version of Britney Spears he will go down so fast that he won’t know what hit him and the people he call his “friends” in hollywood won’t be there for him. He needs to quit music because quite frankly he’s a immature brat.

KALANI

Posted at 12:01 PM on November 20, 2013

HOPE EVERYTHING THAT JUSTIN OR SELENA SAYS ITS NOT TRUE. BESIDES TMZ LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING,. ITS NOT LIKE CELEBS ARE GOING TO STAND THERE AND TALK TO TMZ. THEY HAVE THE MOST UGLIEST PEOPLE EVER.

Grammar Queen

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 29, 2013

Celebrities talk to TMZ all the time. To suggest otherwise is just naive and ignorant. Also, after junior high, nobody chooses who they talk to based on what they look like. That’s just childish.

KALANI

Posted at 11:59 AM on November 20, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T LOSE HIS FANS BASE. A LOT OF HIS FANS ARE BELEBERS. I LOVE JUSTIN HE’S AMAZING GUY

Yu Lee

Posted at 11:32 AM on November 20, 2013

Are these really SELENA’s words?
Maybe the evil TAYLOR SWIFT is brainwashing her?
If Selena actually feels sad for Justin she can always give him a visit !?!

maria

Posted at 10:44 AM on November 20, 2013

Justin is losing some of his fanbase.

ivan

Posted at 11:16 AM on November 20, 2013

all pop idols lose some fans for some reason or another, for example the Jonas brothers, Justin Timberlake whose fanbase now older fans mostly, and others. Justin has lost some gullible young ones who believe he spat on fans and so on but he has gained more understanding fans.

Abigail Charpentier

Posted at 7:46 AM on November 20, 2013

Yes, Selena has the right to be disgusted in Justin because as his ex she may feel that he is only doing these things to get back at her or even make her jealous. Also, as a singer his Beliebers (fans) being mostly around the ages of 8-16 it is not a positive image of him. When he’s all over the news with all this negative publicity. Which makes him not a positive role model to the ones that look up to him as their role model. However, everyone has to accept that Justin is growing up and his actions and lyrics to his new songs may not be appropriate so it’s either you accept it or you don’t.

queen.

Posted at 6:54 AM on November 20, 2013

somebody is bitter that she doesn’t have his bank account details anymore :(

amy

Posted at 8:52 AM on November 20, 2013

money is all you’re for?

mot