One Direction’s ‘Midnight Memories’ Album Leaks Early — Listen

Mon, November 18, 2013 12:11pm EDT by 14 Comments

It’s a Directioner’s dream! ‘Midnight Memories’ leaked on iTunes seven days early — so clear your day, listen to the 52 minutes and 45 seconds of pure bliss below and tell us what you think!

One Direction‘s hotly-anticipated album leaked on Nov. 18, giving fans an early Christmas present — and the guys sound better than ever in their 18 sexy, upbeat and inspiring tracks! Do you think it’s their best album ever, HollywoodLifers?

One Direction’s Midnight Memories Album Leaks

The British heartthrobs have built up the Midnight Memories release so much that bandmate Niall Horan tweeted his dismay at the leak.

It won’t make Directioners love their amazing album any less, though! The guys’ vocals are sharp and clear, with songs ranging from the tongue-in-cheek “Little Black Dress”, to the pensive “Through the Dark” to “Does He Know,” that will have you dancing faster than you can say Harry Styles!

Follow along with the track list below (in order, including bonus tracks) while you listen:

“Best Song Ever”

“Story of My Life”

“Diana”

“Midnight Memories”

“You and I”

“Don’t Forget Where You Belong”

“Strong”

“Happily”

“Right Now”

“Little Black Dress”

“Through the Dark”

“Something Great”

“Little White Lies”

“Better Than Words”

“Why Don’t We Go”

“Does He Know?”

“Alive”

“Half A Heart”

One Direction ‘Midnight Memories’ Commercial — Band Releases New TV Spot

The sexy promotional video for Midnight Memories shows Zayn Malik, 20, Louis Tomlinson, 21, Niall, 20, Liam Payne, 20, and Harry, 19, in clips from the album’s videos, including the emotional pop ballad “Story of My Life” and the dance anthem “Best Song Ever.”

Even though their album leaked ahead of schedule, we could listen to the boys belt out their pop hits in this sexy ad, released on Nov. 13, over and over again!

Do YOU love Midnight Memories, HollywoodLifers? What’s your favorite track? Let us know!

– Ivy Jacobson

More One Direction News:

1. One Direction Releases Sexy TV Commercial For ‘Midnight Memories’
  2. One Direction Announces Third Album ‘Midnight Memories’
  3. One Direction Releases Sexy Album Cover For ‘Midnight Memories’

maai

Posted at 9:11 PM on November 19, 2013

REAL partner seeker?OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. All members in the site believe interracial relationship.So,how about you?Join us to have a special mixed relationship.a

primerzxcbxcb

Posted at 8:53 PM on November 19, 2013

cvncvncvn

Nora

Posted at 4:40 AM on November 19, 2013

i refuse to listen to any leaked stuff. the boys have worked really really hard on it, and i find it very disrespectful when they wanted to release the album themselves… just saying. i’ll wait like the boys had planned… <3

Bubbles

Posted at 6:21 PM on November 18, 2013

No! IT WONT LET ME SEE THE VID

Thorm1962 (@Thorm1962)

Posted at 4:06 PM on November 18, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

Kylei

Posted at 3:44 PM on November 18, 2013

It really irritates me that people couldn’t wait just seven more days to hear this… the boys have been working so hard to build up the anticipation and make the album at all, and this is the thanks we give them? They deserve to release their OWN hard work. It’s really not cool.

Andrea

Posted at 6:57 PM on November 18, 2013

We didn’t release it, iTunes released it.

Kylei

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 20, 2013

Yeah I didn’t know that until a few hours after I found this :/ whoops!

Sophie

Posted at 8:48 AM on November 20, 2013

I know it’s upsetting but everyone should know that the songs are so beautiful! The music video to Story Of My Life makes me cry every time. But listen guys 1D are really good singers and we should try to be happy. I know iTunes leaked, but I really want everyone to know that the album is amazing

Kylei

Posted at 2:27 PM on November 20, 2013

Tbh, I broke down and listened to it. I feel like a complete hypocrite, but I guess I’m weak. And it’s beautiful! I couldn’t stop shaking and smiling… my favorites are You & I and Strong :) But the fact that I listened to it doesn’t mean I’m not a true fan — I still feel really horrible that, yet again, they couldn’t release their own… anything. Even the freaking SOML video leaked. I find it funny that all the things that keep leaking are being leaked by official sites instead of by people… something weird is going on. But the album really is perfect and it’s even more remarkable because of they recorded it on tour with not much sleep. I’m really grateful for this album, and I’m going to buy it as soon as I can :)

Chloe S. Shelton (@ChloeSShelton)

Posted at 3:03 PM on November 18, 2013

Victor said I am stunned that someone able to profit $8793 in 4 weeks on the computer. read the article——–► F­B­3­9.C­OM

Sara

Posted at 1:44 PM on November 18, 2013

== its so cool..Google is paying 75$/hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out BUZZ95.C­OM

Debjani

Posted at 1:29 PM on November 18, 2013

awesome song…. i love it i’m listening to Midnight Memories

blueneruda101

Posted at 1:28 PM on November 18, 2013

Reblogged this on Written Spaces.