Harry Styles Writes Heartbroken One Direction Song — About Taylor Swift?

Mon, November 18, 2013 7:35pm EST by 57 Comments
Harry Styles Song Something Great
FameFlyNet/Courtesy of Syco Music

◆Sad but rad◆ (@PunkPopTeen)

Posted at 11:43 PM on October 31, 2014

PLEASE STOP THIS SH.T. HARRY AND TAYLOR WERE TOGETHER GET OVER IT! MAYBE IT IS ABOUT HER, MAYBE IT ISN’T. YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT WENT ON IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP M’KAY? M’KAY.
AND RED DOESN’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HARRY – 1989 HOWEVER, IS A DIFFERENT STORY.
And please DO NOT say that Harry is gay, he clearly isn’t.
Also, Taylor writes albums every two years and they both broke up RIGHT AFTER RED.
And, I am a SWIFTIE and also a fan of One Direction…

Paris

Posted at 12:48 AM on August 13, 2014

Honey he gay

Bhuneshwari

Posted at 6:08 AM on August 12, 2014

Taylor why did you do that he isn’t a toy is a human just like because you are a star you can play with people hearts and you you are a heart breaking queen and if I would be at your place I would never do that May be it anyone first to kiss that person stay with him and make him feel you are his and give that person a heart attack wow I am proud of you and that why I hate you are not a good singer and you are very proudly stupid swift!!,!!!!!!

Jennie

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 2, 2014

It’s about Louis, not her.

thatcrazybrit

Posted at 7:40 PM on July 2, 2014

Sorry but there is no proof what so ever about it being about Taylor. Nothing at all. And I’m not just saying that cause I’m a Harry girl. It’s been about year since they broke up now and neither of them have shown any interest in each other since then (well, openly anyway). If he still does have feelings for her and she says that she only writes songs about people she fell in love with then why aren’t they back together!? Lol idk. And to be honest, I don’t think every song written has a specific meaning to it. Some songs are just songs to the people who create and perform them. The songs mean more to us fans and are there to really satisfy us fans. Once again, I think it’s highly impossible that Something Great was about Taylor…I mean, lucky girl if it was but no.

Kacee

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 7, 2014

IT’S NOT ABOUT TAYLOR! IT’S OBVIOUSLY ABOUT LOUIS! HE DOESN’T WANT TAYLOR! HE WANTS LOUIS SO BADLY BUT CAN’T HAVE HIM BECAUSE OF MANAGEMENT AND THAT’S WHY HE’S HURTING!

LorilovesLarry

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 31, 2014

Lou..its about Louis

Lori

Posted at 9:33 PM on March 31, 2014

Its about Lou not Taylor…thats all I have to say

sophiagpayne

Posted at 11:54 PM on March 15, 2014

It’s about Lou not Taylor.. Sorry.

narryforlife

Posted at 11:03 AM on February 22, 2014

Lol that is funniest joke I’ve ever seen! No. Just no.

Amanda abigael

Posted at 8:50 AM on February 12, 2014

‘ I don’t care what people said when we are together’ I guess, that part is a bit inspired by a paticular person.

Larry823

Posted at 9:05 AM on February 5, 2014

Ok srry to break it to y’all but the song is for LOUIS!!

stargazing

Posted at 3:24 AM on December 29, 2013

Most of the songs on Red are about Jake Gyllenhaal. The imagery in those songs were so strong that you could almost see Jake and Taylor together, and it was obvious Taylor was in love with him, and he with her, but he had problems with the age difference and the scrutiny from the media. It was bittersweet for them. Red is not about Harry.

◆Sad but rad◆ (@PunkPopTeen)

Posted at 11:45 PM on October 31, 2014

Alexandra

Posted at 8:02 PM on December 27, 2013

“The script was written and I could not change a thing I want to rip it all to shreds and start again”

that part maybe