Khloe Kardashian Tweets Hopeful Message — To Lamar Odom?

Sat, November 16, 2013 4:55pm EST by 12 Comments
Lamar Odom Khloe Kardashian Hopeful
Bauer-Griffin, SplashNews

Lilly

Posted at 1:47 PM on November 21, 2013

What is she wearing?? Is she trying out for the Black Swan 2

Loopy

Posted at 12:22 AM on November 20, 2013

Dress better

Karen

Posted at 8:30 AM on November 18, 2013

I don’t know…Khloe seems pretty desperate to hang on to Lamar. He is not even faithful to her…and now all the news about his drug struggles which she has not allowed to become public until late this summer. There has been stuff about him hooking up with other women throughout their marriage (of 4 years)! Now his drug struggles. I think I would think “long & hard” about reuniting with this guy !!

abraham

Posted at 10:31 PM on November 16, 2013

let’s hope we never see nor hear nor read from her again, thanks.

Hate whores

Posted at 10:20 PM on November 16, 2013

Pathetic khloe as always. This marriage is over I bet you guys. She might want to get pregnant so DESPARATELY for the 18 years dollar. Wish them luck clowning.

Hate whores

Posted at 10:51 PM on November 17, 2013

Hi Richard kardashian.

Shelly

Posted at 7:47 PM on November 16, 2013

These cryptic tweets need to stop. Either Khloe and Lamar are in this fake breakup together and doing all of this for the KUWTK reality show or she’s the most pathetic hanger on I have ever seen.

Lala

Posted at 3:19 AM on November 26, 2013

U just barely noticing how pathetic and desperate Khloe is? BARELY? She takes delusional and in denial to all new high levels. Ita clear she is a head case.

Plumakeem70 (@Plumakeem70)

Posted at 6:39 PM on November 16, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

fake

Posted at 5:45 PM on November 16, 2013

Lamar has a meeting with the L.A. Clippers. Khloe knows this. All this talk about Lamar\s drug abuse is just for KUWTK TV show for ratings…

racheltcostigan (@racheltcostigan)

Posted at 5:34 PM on November 16, 2013

my friend’s half-sister makes $71/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for ten months but last month her pay was $12188 just working on the internet for a few hours. my explanation —->>> J­O­B­S­2­5.C­OM

Candace