Beyonce Wants To Have More Kids With Jay Z, Despite Marriage Drama

Sat, November 16, 2013 11:37am EDT by 10 Comments
Jay Z Beyonce Baby Plans
Courtesy of Beyonce, Bauer-Griffin

ccintheknow

Posted at 10:11 AM on January 25, 2014

Having more children does not make a marriage stronger.

Tamar

Posted at 4:23 PM on December 13, 2013

I’m not a fan, but I will absolutely admit that Beyonce is the hardest working woman in show business; she did a world tour AND quietly put together an entire album with 17 videos during the course of the past year or so, so she probably needs a long, quiet vacation right now, with or without Jay. I DON’T think the stress of conception and pregnancy needs to be on her agenda right now since it sounds like she’s already stressed to death. And if there’s any truth to this article and the marriage is in trouble, adding another child to the mix is the worst possible idea.

BRENDA

Posted at 10:53 AM on November 18, 2013

If Beyonce and Jay Z’s marriage was in trouble, Beyonce wouldn’t be willing to have more kids with him. This article is so full of sh$%!

Joss

Posted at 6:34 AM on November 17, 2013

He is not the best looking sperm donor.

Tamar

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 13, 2013

I’m sure she closes her eyes. I know I’d have to.

Kelendyah & kiaryrh twins sister

Posted at 8:37 PM on November 16, 2013

They will have two or three kids when they are ready to however they know what they are doing so stop making up crazy story about them

Plumakeem70 (@Plumakeem70)

Posted at 6:53 PM on November 16, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

racheltcostigan (@racheltcostigan)

Posted at 5:33 PM on November 16, 2013

my friend’s half-sister makes $71/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for ten months but last month her pay was $12188 just working on the internet for a few hours. my explanation —->>> J­O­B­S­2­5.C­OM

O&D and happy family

Posted at 3:07 PM on November 16, 2013

Having an another child unifies more? Oh come on now, too many people like to believe that. And are wrong.

abraham

Posted at 12:52 PM on November 16, 2013

agree, there are much more bananas in the tree!!