Taylor Swift’s VS Fashion Show Dress, Katy Perry & More Stylish Stars

Fri, November 15, 2013 6:27pm EDT by 7 Comments
Taylor Swift VS Fashion Show
Getty

Sara Aras

Posted at 1:39 PM on November 21, 2013

Taylor Swift’s dress is so pretty. I love the black with the colorful flowers. The combination of pink, red, purple, and white really bring it together. I love the dress with sleeves, it looks so good. The dress is good to ware for many occasions including the red carpet. I think she had the best dress out of the four of them. The dress is something I would ware. The other dresses were pretty too. My second favorite was Jessica Alba’s bright pink dress that puffed out at the bottom. I like how the bright pink looked. I think she had the second best dress of the week behind Taylor’s. Elizabeth Bank’s dress is similar in shape but bright yellow. I like both dresses but the pink is my favorite out of the two. The yellow one is more long. Katy Perry’s light blue dress was also pretty but not my favorite. I like how it was both long and short. I love her high heeled shoes with the light blue dress. Overall, Taylor Swift’s was my favorite, Jessica Alba’s my second, Elizabeth Bank’s my third, and Katy Perry’s my fifth.

Lowitte32 (@Lowitte32)

Posted at 2:54 PM on November 17, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

Sensationswift

Posted at 2:20 PM on November 17, 2013

Taylor’s 23 not 24

Evelyn W. Jefferson (@EvelynWJefferso)

Posted at 2:25 PM on November 17, 2013

Jeremy explained I’m shocked that anybody able to get paid $9153 in one month on the computer. this page>>> F­­b­­3­­9.C­OM

Nolo

Posted at 1:27 PM on November 17, 2013

Most of this young woman come in this entertainment with their mothers, just look at Justin bieber, kim kadashians not her famous father protected her from that old man who wanted a young thing, so give Riri and others a break. Beyonce’s father tried but at the end the entertainment won and he lost she became a hustler, but we know the truth is her father that got her here just look where the is a woman as a manager sex, drugs, pregnant and confusion is part of what the promote not all but most.

maryannlschmitt (@maryannlschmitt)

Posted at 1:19 PM on November 17, 2013

my co-worker’s step-aunt makes $87 every hour on the internet. She has been out of work for nine months but last month her pay check was $20899 just working on the internet for a few hours. try these out —>>> J­O­B­S­2­5.C­OM

Marisch (@Marisch6)