‘Scandal’ Recap: Olivia & Mellie’s Family Histories Reveal New Twists

Fri, November 15, 2013 1:38am EDT by 7 Comments
Scandal Olivia Mother Alive
Courtesy of ABC

Jade

Posted at 6:37 PM on December 18, 2013

I personally feel sorry for Fitz. He is spoilt, not confident and bullied by his father or forced into an arranged marriage. He loves Olivia for her confidence, knowledge, and smartness. Olivia on the other hand knows even though Fitz comes from richer background he lack stability, confidence and stability which Mellie cant help him with. Mellie is with Fitz because she knew he was on his way to the White House, and desperate for first lady who is guff prone.

these things happen in real life. Even if Olivia and Fitz goes their seperate ways, they will still continue sleeping together. If Mellie happen to get the chance to become lady president she will leave Fitz because that is her aim not marrying to Fitz. She mentioned pretends is what marriage is about.

keisha .m.

Posted at 5:35 PM on November 17, 2013

That was an great show. I know every week it just gets better and better.

gail

Posted at 1:04 AM on November 16, 2013

I was sorry Mellie was raped by Big Jerry but I certainly am disappointed that SR used rape to gain sympathy for a character I didn’t like before this episode and like even less after this episode. The biggest reveal for me was Liv’s mother is alive. I actually scream when she sat up.

Marisch (@Marisch6)

Posted at 6:41 PM on November 15, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

A

Posted at 3:36 PM on November 15, 2013

I really enjoyed last night’s episode.

Robin

Posted at 12:00 PM on November 15, 2013

This is the best show on TV

abe

Posted at 8:08 AM on November 15, 2013

Chubby Checker & th Fat Boy’s?