One Direction’s Liam Payne Attacked On Twitter For Holding Cigarette

Fri, November 15, 2013 2:05pm EDT by 20 Comments
Liam Payne Smoking Cigarette
Courtesy of Instagram

Audri

Posted at 10:51 AM on April 15, 2014

no Liam can do what ever he wants he is over 18 and just because Niall is in the pictures doesn’t-mean that he was smoking too liam is a grown man so quit sending him hate i love him no matter what if you were a true directioner then you would love him too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makayla coffey

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 25, 2014

im pissed in at you liam and niall i thought that you guys were the ones who didnt smoke what happend please quit it hurts me to see you guys like this im worried that you guys might die from doing this dont its not healthy for you i love you guys too much to loose you guys:(

Audri

Posted at 10:51 AM on April 15, 2014

he can do whatever he whats he is a grown man

hay day astuce

Posted at 7:17 AM on March 24, 2014

Perlman: And testing his mettle was rehearsed over the course of a month.
He found a few leads to follow up on from the photos.
The older people however, still opt for traditional apparel.

Emmy

Posted at 8:04 AM on February 23, 2014

WE are directionners, but have we ever said something to Zayn? Leave Liam do what he want!

andy

Posted at 9:47 AM on December 26, 2013

it’s his life, yes, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. i’m disappointed in Liam. very disappointed. he’s the known daddy of the group, he should know better. please, let’s just leave the smoking to Zayn.

Audri

Posted at 10:52 AM on April 15, 2014

zayn hasnt smoked in like 2 years

Loni

Posted at 3:00 PM on December 23, 2013

You guys get to invested in their personal affairs as long as they make good music for you guys their personal lives should be off limits no Period! You wouldn’t want no one judging you about something your doing that they feel is dumb

Lani

Posted at 12:30 AM on December 22, 2013

I don’t want Liam to die. As everyone should know, Liam has had problems with his kidney, he is my favourite 1D boy. If Liam gets sick it will be the end of this Liam Girl. PLEASE LIAM STOPPPPPPP!!! I hope and pray that this doesn’t effect his voice or his life.

Kimkimmy Ramirez

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 21, 2013

Even Thoe It’s His Life I Am Kind Of Dissapointed At Them For His Health As Some Of You Know Liam Has Trouble With One Of His Kidneys That Could Make It Worst And He lied To Us About Keeping Healthy

Jenny Ortiz

Posted at 10:42 PM on December 18, 2013

THIS IS MY TWITTER ACCOUNT THAT. JENNY ORTIZ.
Its crazy that many people saw my tweet, but I didn’t realize that a lot of people would see it!!
he probably saw this, and I don’t want him thinking that I was “attacking” him. I was just stating my opinion. I care a lot for him, and he shouldn’t choose the wrong ways to go. :( don’t want anyone to be mad at me though!!
& can you please, try to retweet this to him, so he knows!

Carolina

Posted at 1:50 AM on December 1, 2013

Well its his life but I cant say I wanted that to happen… I just hope that it doesn’t affect his voice but oh well it’s his life, And we don’t always know the whole story.

Rizzo

Posted at 9:22 PM on November 29, 2013

Oh good lord. Everyone acts like cigarettes are made out of heroin.

bstring

Posted at 5:31 AM on November 18, 2013

You know how they say you die only once! so forget it he must have been just trying it. We don’t know the whole story. So chuck it. Though even he was it’s his freaking life.

emily

Posted at 12:35 PM on November 17, 2013

sooooo fake!!!! what he says about that huuuuge lie???

ruthrdonovan (@ruthrdonovan)

Posted at 3:37 PM on November 15, 2013

my neighbor’s half-sister makes $90 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her income was $15717 just working on the laptop for a few hours. right here,

=======>>> jobs25.ℭOM

ivan

Posted at 3:05 PM on November 15, 2013

This would be worse than if he smoked pot since cigiretttes can lead to losing his voice in contrast to pot. It’s no reason to condemn him; he should just quit for his own good. My friend has smoked pot for over 25 years and he sings in a concert choir.

Sarah B

Posted at 2:22 PM on November 15, 2013

He knew what he was doing when he posed for that picture. He obviously knew he had a a cigarette and although he looks to be trying to hide it, they’res no doubt he would have checked the picture afterwards to see if it was visible if he didn’t want it out there.

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 2:22 PM on November 15, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.

joanna

Posted at 2:40 PM on January 8, 2014

Liam is a handsome boyfriend and I have nothing against smoking as miley cyrus lit a joint that no one said anything and it was fine. you do you burn and is cool and picking on boyfriend. I am sure that each of you tried a cigarette