Niall Horan: The Mystery Girl In His Cuddly Photo Revealed

Fri, November 15, 2013 12:42pm EDT by 16 Comments
Niall Horan New Girlfriend
Courtesy of Twitter

Aldxis

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 13, 2014

I love niall Im a big fan I wil meet niall one day u love you one direction

Alexis

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 12, 2014

No way niall I love you so much

Hailee Harris

Posted at 6:50 AM on January 25, 2014

I love one direction they are so awesome

Victoria

Posted at 12:42 AM on February 13, 2014

Let them have personal life for once have you ever heard of privacy my goodness I hate jb but I love one direction

Aidan Bouchier

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 14, 2014

Stupid media! !leave Nial alone
I love nail

Claudia

Posted at 11:57 PM on November 17, 2013

I don’t think people really know the meaning of PRIVACY….everyone is entitled to their personal lives, including celebrities. I like 1D but these rumours are just getting ridiculous. I mean you can actually see the familial resemblance between them so I’m not sure how those idiots got “NEW GIRLFRIEND” from that image. To me it’s clear they are cousins. Let the boys have some privacy, honestly!

happy one

Posted at 11:37 AM on November 17, 2013

He cant have his personal life??? Just his COUSIN …….be cool

sarinah

Posted at 4:56 PM on December 31, 2013

i love one direction

Hailee Harris

Posted at 6:53 AM on January 25, 2014

I love one direction as well and my name is Hailee Harris. What is your name?

Plumakeem70 (@Plumakeem70)

Posted at 6:51 PM on November 16, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

racheltcostigan (@racheltcostigan)

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 16, 2013

my friend’s half-sister makes $71/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for ten months but last month her pay was $12188 just working on the internet for a few hours. my explanation —->>> J­O­B­S­2­5.C­OM

watever

Posted at 5:57 AM on November 16, 2013

gosh! why cant people just leave him alone? no wonder he was “disgusted” when he got 2 know what the media were thinking! I mean, ok, even I love one direction and all that stuff, but , I wouldn’t spy on them and build up unnecessary rumours! poor boys!

Barbara W. Brandon (@melaniebarbour7)

Posted at 2:23 PM on November 16, 2013

My last pay check was $7465 working 17 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 11k for months now and she works about 17 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,F­­B­3­9.C­OM

Macy Hufford

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 16, 2013

Ik I love one direction to but I wouldn’t spy on the boys or what the fans did to niall they went to his house and one fan went into nialls backyard and sang to him I’m like REALLY leave him alone

Marisch (@Marisch6)