Miley Cyrus Reveals Real Reason Why She Smoked Onstage At The EMAs

Fri, November 15, 2013 6:30pm EDT by 26 Comments
Miley Cyrus Smoking Joint
Getty

Devin

Posted at 3:33 AM on November 25, 2013

That was totally tasteless of miley…she was only interested in toking, accepting the award was definitely secondary…what a tramp!

Michaelkessler99@icould.com

Posted at 8:54 AM on December 14, 2013

No I think that Miley Cyrus smokes because does she even know that smoking is bad for?

slamer

Posted at 6:14 PM on November 20, 2013

total overextreme and crazy hat she did there!

Ron Wieder

Posted at 3:25 PM on November 20, 2013

An out-of-control drug-taking so-so-singer and so-so performer who needs parental control and a stint in a drug therapy program before giving a SINCERE apology to her very young and impressionable FANS for her behavior !

Melissa

Posted at 2:41 PM on November 19, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Tuesday I bought a gorgeous Lancia Straton from earning $4331 this – 5 weeks past. I began this 7 months ago and right away started to earn at least $70, per-hr. I use this website,, BUZZ95.COM

vexed

Posted at 1:36 PM on November 17, 2013

This acoustic is awesome, actually! No backup singers or anything! Miley has a VERY strong voice and you can hear it when she is just talking. I’m totally ok with her PERSONAL choices of tattoos, smoking weed, etc. & I for One, adore her voice (although certain “club/party themed” songs on the album are too auto-tuned or whatever they always do…) and really hope her smoking does not mess her voice up. Also, aside from the reason SHE gave for lighting up onstage (which is probably totally True) I feel it was also a great point to make to other countries, such as mine, the U.S. to try a new plan on their “war on drugs.” (If they are even really being serious since obviously they have done NOTHING but lose.) I have several close friends who live in the Netherlands so I get to hear some real talk about how that has/is going for them.
And her black red carpet dress… lovely choice! Very Greta Garbo with the sleeves and neck styling,I Love it! Garbo was way ahead of her Time which I now realize Miley is, too. I never cared about or even liked Miley until all her “attention seeking dramas,” but they got me to actually LISTEN to her sing! Which she CAN do, shockingly! Live, also. Her real hardwork and dedication to “her music” that so many just love to mock when she says that CAN and IS heard, even if it is not your personal “cup of Tea.” The song “Drive” is a perfect example for those not so closed-minded.

Ali

Posted at 11:48 AM on November 16, 2013

She has the most annoying voice I’ve ever heard!

AJ McCreight

Posted at 10:46 AM on November 16, 2013

Is it just me or does she look like she’s lip singing? (her tongue and mouth movement was slightly behind of hitting certain sounds it looked like)….if she’s just sitting why depend on pre-recording?

No one

Posted at 3:18 PM on November 16, 2013

I thought she was lip singing too.

funny

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 16, 2013

if you watch more of her video, i doubt she lip singing, but maybe just in here. cause you like to find faults about her.

marcy

Posted at 4:18 PM on November 16, 2013

*sing* , that’s what i mean lip sings… also she doesn’t usually lip sing… but maybe just this one time.

vexed

Posted at 1:22 PM on November 17, 2013

Maybe they purposely have a couple second delay, most LIVE shows do. It is incase of any bad language, etc. So they can “beep” it out.

Layladirectioner

Posted at 6:24 AM on November 16, 2013

OMG she took it over !! she and her fans are just crazyyy

marcy

Posted at 10:02 AM on November 16, 2013

She’s a little whore. That’s all she is. Why are they allowing her on TV or on stage at all? They are condoning this terrible behavior.

Kaurreche white simz

Posted at 2:01 AM on November 16, 2013

She should do wracking ball remix that would be dope

K

Posted at 12:37 AM on November 16, 2013

my spontaneous reaction was actually to laugh and clap my hands (for some reason). I though it was funny, very typical her. marijuana is hardly a drug, it’s only dangerous for people who’s already psychopaths, for a lot of people it’s medicin. should be dropped from the drug-list.

donmill

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 15, 2013

the next thing you see on stage is her having sex.. her reason: thought it’ll be funny.

Layladirectioner

Posted at 6:25 AM on November 16, 2013

OMG your sooo right i was going to write the same thing ! But then i read ur comment

emilystyles1

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 15, 2013

Her just saying that is terrible! shows how she is diffidently NOT a role model! And drugs is something you don’t laugh about.

cloud9musik

Posted at 8:06 PM on November 15, 2013

Reblogged this on MediaLetOut.

Shelly

Posted at 7:31 PM on November 15, 2013

Miley acts like she is DESPARATE for attention. Her career must be in serious trouble. What makes me laugh is she has nothing original, everything she’s doing now is coping the acts of other artists before her.

Elvis Presley

Posted at 6:51 PM on November 15, 2013

WHAT A SLUT AND DRUGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcy

Posted at 4:16 PM on November 16, 2013

i bet you will be too, maybe even when you reach 13… i bet you already gave your virginity away. or 14, which i heard you guys are like that in this generation. you are a slut too! hypocrite

Marisch (@Marisch6)

Posted at 6:43 PM on November 15, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

King The Kid fan more than miley

Posted at 8:12 PM on November 15, 2013

THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT WRECKING BALL MILEY, IS THE LYRICS, THESE GUYS SING IT WAY WAY BETTER!!!

asit

Posted at 8:07 PM on November 18, 2013

why is miley doing this to herself I’m sorry for the fans but i hate miley cyrus she was betterwhen she was hannah montana , miley needs to stop doing all of this it’s not even funny and cute she though she could just have freedom