Beyonce: The Real Reason She’s ‘Upset’ With Jay Z

Fri, November 15, 2013 9:09pm EDT by 27 Comments 14,459 Article Views
Jay Z and Beyonce Problems
Ronald Martinez/Entertainment/Getty

AGGREY MBOYA

Posted at 12:13 AM on June 2, 2014

It will be the worst case for the only couple the world has used as an exanple of celebrity marriage that can work. Beyonce shouldn’t let her appetite for men ruin her marriage. I pray for that family to rekindle their once flourishing love.

MoBetta

Posted at 5:04 AM on March 12, 2014

Before an article is published, proofread it. SMH

Gina J.

Posted at 9:54 PM on March 5, 2014

I Think They Need To Really Take The Time And Seat Down And Talk And See What Can They Do Better In There Marriage And Make It Work And Seat Aside Going Out An Partying After Ur Tour. That Should Be There Time Together When Thex Get Back From Tour. Thats Their Time To Be Hubby And Wifey And Spend With One You Love And Brought In This World. Their Daughter.. . You Can Forgive A Person. But You Dont Forget. You Grow From Your Mistakes And Learn From Them. Life Is To Short To Continuely Make The Same Mistake. When You Are Married. You Have To Work Through Your Marriage. And Not Give Up On Your Marriage. Yes, Marriage Is Work And Yes, You Going To Have Problems. The Same Way You Put Your Application For A Job. And You Get The Job. Your Going To Work Hard To Keep The Job. Same Way With Being Married. You Put Your Application In For Your Marriage. You Should Work Hard To Keep Your Married. If You Are Doing Job And Not Meeting The Job Expectation. Someone Else Will Come In And Put In There Application. And Would Be Replacing You Because Your Not Meeting Their Expectation And You Are Not Trying To Keep That.job And See What Can You Do Better To Keep That Job. I Know Yall Like Wow She Somethings About Married. Thats Because I Do. Cuz Im Married Myself.. And I Havent Had That Happen To Me And My Daughters. And Thank God It Havent. But I Think They Will Get Through It . If They Just Take The Time For Their Marriage.

Girl

Posted at 9:15 AM on February 8, 2014

I think they won’t be together even though its 2014 because look at britney and Kevin everyone thought they would stay together always seeing the smiles but not seeing whats going in the house.I love Beyonce but I just don’t think it will workout.Seeing smiles dosent always mean they are happy.Still love you beyonce

nancydesire

Posted at 9:12 AM on January 5, 2014

They look so good together hope they stay together

s. Carter

Posted at 9:54 PM on December 31, 2013

Love to see Beyonce entertain people. There is Carter’s in New Orleans.

Aretha Brown

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 25, 2013

Please be & jay dont break up yall a good couple and that baby is so pretty.

DINO

Posted at 10:17 AM on December 18, 2013

I love Beyonce BUT ….. IF THIS STORY IS EVEN TRUE — If anybody’s being “selfish” in this situation it’s Beyonce. Her & Jay are together ALOT. They’re both superstars, I know Jay-Z still has a career he’s still doing his thing. Why is she upset because he’d rather go on tour to promote his OWN music with Justin Timberlake instead of touring overseas with her? He visited her in Australia, why get upset because he wants to tend to HIS OWN tour & music?? It was fair enough of him to visit her in Australia. The two of them DO spend ALOT of time together – and that’s AWESOME – they have a beautiful marriage & life together but the man still has his own business to tend to, she can’t expect him to be with her ALL the time.

ajumi

Posted at 12:20 PM on December 7, 2013

They can’t never separate I love them

nancydesire

Posted at 4:34 PM on December 5, 2013

Reblogged this on nancydesire's Blog.

Bets

Posted at 4:47 PM on November 19, 2013

OMG What does she need – a smack in the head. Look @ the birthday party in Belgium! He excludes her from his world tour agenda but not others, he is clubbing, having birthday parties and whatever else suits his fancy. She needs to get a grip on reality for the sake of her daughter. Where’s Tina to help her depressed and abused daughter.

gailrleto (@gailrleto)

Posted at 6:34 AM on November 18, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $76 every hour on the computer. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay check was $19424 just working on the computer for a few hours. see this site

======>>> J­O­B­S­2­5.C­OM

nina234

Posted at 9:26 PM on November 17, 2013

Unbelievable…Wow… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~ 。。。。。MixedCenter. C¬OM♥。。。。~~Here is the best, largest and most successful mixed race dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try. sd2q1

Lowitte32 (@Lowitte32)

Posted at 2:54 PM on November 17, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

Sean

Posted at 2:36 PM on November 17, 2013

I just want my Beautiful Beyoncé to be happy! It is so understandable to want to be closer to the love of your life (like I with Beyoncé… lol) I’m in a long distance relationship and it’s hard because I just wish he was here when I needed him.. even though I can’t stand him when he’s around and even when he’s away.. but I do miss him and you just want that connection with them because even though everything is going great it’s hard to be happy when the one you love is so far away. Be strong Beyoncé you guys have an amazing future ahead of you.

Evelyn W. Jefferson (@EvelynWJefferso)

Posted at 2:24 PM on November 17, 2013

Jeremy explained I’m shocked that anybody able to get paid $9153 in one month on the computer. this page>>> F­­b­­3­­9.C­OM

miguelrwilliamson (@miguelrwilliams)

Posted at 2:59 AM on November 17, 2013

my neighbor’s half-sister makes $82 an hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $21541 just working on the internet for a few hours. visit here ===>>> J­O­B­S­2­5.C­OM

Plumakeem70 (@Plumakeem70)

Posted at 6:49 PM on November 16, 2013

Taylor

Posted at 3:28 PM on November 16, 2013

If you know the seperation stuff was a lie, then why are we still talking about it?

Mrs. wright

Posted at 11:35 AM on November 16, 2013

Who knows what really happens behind closed doors? I’m pretty sure HLs “EXCLUSIVE” info is fabricated. Those two are quite private and I doubt they would put their marriage ups and downs on blast.

Barbara W. Brandon (@melaniebarbour7)

Posted at 2:20 PM on November 16, 2013

My last pay check was $7465 working 17 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 11k for months now and she works about 17 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,F­­B­3­9.C­OM

Lasandra Jenkins

Posted at 10:40 AM on November 16, 2013

This article is such a lie. lol

amajua chinwe

Posted at 7:49 AM on June 1, 2014

i tot as much

yep

Posted at 2:26 AM on November 16, 2013

Yeah they are having a trial separation so they can figer out how to have more fore each other, makes real sense…hihih

Ramzax21 o

Posted at 2:07 AM on November 16, 2013

Don’t believe everything you read or see unless they say it however star magazine is a full of crap. They are in a good place of their own busy shcedlue time

abraham

Posted at 11:31 PM on November 15, 2013

…………he still urines in bed?

cloud9musik

Posted at 9:20 PM on November 15, 2013

Reblogged this on MediaLetOut.