‘Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez Teases More Struggles For Callie & Arizona

Fri, November 15, 2013 1:34pm EST by 7 Comments
Grey's Anatomy Calzona Future
Courtesy of ABC (2)

McSteamy

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 26, 2014

I want Arizona to end it with Callie altogether, for a couple of reasons, firstly Sara Ramirez’s acting is truly awful, secondly Callie has always been full of resentment and whinges like nothing else. Arizona (Jessica) is an incredible actress and she deserves to be with someone so much better for her than Callie, I look forward to hopefully seeing a much better match(es) for Arizona

Ashley smith

Posted at 10:00 PM on March 31, 2014

I want callie and arizona to stay together!

rachel

Posted at 5:15 AM on February 4, 2014

I so want callie with arizona… love them together… really hope they make it back to each other….

Jessie Love Chell For Life

Posted at 11:11 AM on December 19, 2013

Me and my wife love Callie and Arizona being together shonda and we wish that they stay together because they relationship is real true love and we do not want to see them apart please let them stay together and Callie and Arizona y’all need to pull it together and Arizona stop going around sleeping with everybody because if you say that you are in love with Callie than you would just want to be with her and stop bring up that callie had cut off your leg because if she did not do it than you would be dead

calzona

Posted at 9:10 PM on December 17, 2013

CALLIE & ARIZONA all the way!!!!!!!
I don’t know how or why this happened but they have really great chemistry! I literally cried when I found out that Arizona cheated and when Callie found out! They have to get back together or I’m really gunna hate this show! I miss them so much it hurts! Shonda plezz don’t disappoint all of our CALZONA fans!
Hope they make it through #teamCALZONA4ever<333

3jen3

Posted at 9:47 AM on December 13, 2013

if Arizona and callie don’t work out! I want Callie move on someone else and I want it to be “female”. she find new woman love that wont cheat on her and will be the whole package for treating callie! if doesn’t work out between Callie and Arizona!

Alice

Posted at 3:28 PM on November 19, 2013

Callie having Owen’s child would seem all right. It would free Cristina of the responsibility and joy that she never afforded Owen. And that way it could pave the way for Cristina to return for season 11.5 or 12. Oh yes, there will be a season 11 and 12. GA 11 includes a happy CallieZona, with a beautiful Calen baby. Or Grey’s can just put Callie and Arizona back together now. Either way, both or just the latter would make this fan extremely happy.