‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Recap: Callie Goes On Trial & Faces Heartbreak

Fri, November 15, 2013 12:25am EDT by 8 Comments
Grey's Anatomy Arizona Miscarriage
Courtesy of ABC

Marisch (@Marisch6)

Posted at 6:42 PM on November 15, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

lollyteg8561

Posted at 5:23 PM on November 15, 2013

my neighbor’s sister makes $81/hr on the internet. She has been out of work for 5 months but last month her payment was $12708 just working on the internet for a few hours. Find Out More fox200.­com

carolann

Posted at 2:37 PM on November 15, 2013

love greys…. been a long time fan..
and have many t shirts to show… it.. snt a ltr to patrick dempsey a whle back about how to get folks to donate blood by having him and mer at the blood bank.. also snt to ellen show.. but nevr got a resp… thought it wld be a great idea for a great cause as i donate frequently.. hope the show stys on for yrs.. to come and my fav. of course is mer/der… they are so perfect together…
wish someone wld hve respnd to my blood donatio ltr.. tho… esp them portray ing dr.s and \all.
so appropriate… great show.. too many reality nonsense shows. on..shld have more like greys..
and very informative… hpe to hear about the blood donation idea one day…
j.lentini
pob 880
middle island ny. 11953 – keep up the great acting and show..patrick and ellen
and staff.. hate to see yang leaving…

diane

Posted at 1:28 PM on November 15, 2013

In a real court case the discovery that the implants would have been part of the hearong…wait…3 weeks before the surgery! They would not have been used surgical implants athat re recalled are not released for implantation. So…this is so dramatic for effect only!

h

Posted at 1:01 PM on November 15, 2013

I am really hoping nothing comes of Callie ditching the letter in the courthouse. Though it seems she would have thrown it away at home if they were not going to make anything of it…. I thought this episode was very random. I must have missed the initial surgery episode for that snowboarder…. Was it this season? Guess I haven’t been paying much attention

Alice

Posted at 11:02 AM on November 15, 2013

I thought the episode was fantastic! I did not like that Arizona was literally in bed with the intern, but I hope it all ends well. And I hope this is the end of that case, cause I don’t want to witness any backlash as a result. I love the friendship between Meredith and Callie!

abe

Posted at 8:10 AM on November 15, 2013

a Pacemaker?

Dan

Posted at 1:59 AM on November 15, 2013

Pretty sure you mixed up some of the timelines. Her Dad was there only in present day, and Callie’s offer to Arizona happened soon afterward. And while she did find out about losing the baby before the second surgery, she only found out about Arizona not wanting another after the amputations.