Britney Spears: Exact Weight & Measurements Revealed

Fri, November 15, 2013 4:43pm EST by 14 Comments
Britney Spears Weight
Getty

Do you ever wonder exactly how much celebrities weigh? Britney’s height, weight and measurements have been revealed in a new casting call ad — see the details on the songstress below!

Britney Spears‘ weight has fluctuated throughout her career, but she looks better than ever right now, as she is preparing for the release of her album Britney Jean and her two year residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. All the details on her hot new bod have been revealed — see how much she weighs below!

Britney Spears’ Weight & Measurements Revealed

A casting call company posted an ad on Nov. 15 looking for a Britney Spears body double for an upcoming music video shoot. The ad reveals Brit Brit’s exact measurements, height and weight!

It reads: “Looking for a body double for Britney Spears. Please only submit if you have these measurements or are very close to them all. Height 5’4″, 130 lbs., 32C-27′-35′, dress size 4, shoe size 7.”B

Translation: Brit’s bust is a 32C, her waist is a 27, her hips are a 35, she is a size 4 and she weights 130 pounds!

The ad also states candidates must be female, between the ages of 21 to 33 and caucasian.

Brit Brit’s Next Moves

Britney’s album Britney Jean is available now for pre-order on iTunes and will become available on December 3.

Her Las Vegas residency at Planet Hollywood will begin on December 27. In the two year period, she will perform 50 sure to be sold-out shows!

Are you surprised Britney weights 130 pounds, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Britney Spears News:

1. Britney Spears’ Hair Makeover At ‘Smurfs 2′ Premiere — Love It? Vote
  2. Britney Spears: Get The Gorgeous Curls She Rocked In London
  3. Britney Spears Goes Brunette In Deep Cleavage Oscars Party Gown

How take body measurements

Posted at 2:05 PM on January 2, 2014

Britney Spears is my role model and i am trying to loose my weight so i look like her.

me

Posted at 12:39 PM on December 6, 2013

This casting is for Friday Dec 12 2013 or Dec 17 2013 which is a monday.LA CASTING is doing this casting.The requirements are 32c-27-35 or something similiar 5’2-5’4 in height size 4 dress size 7 shoe.It’s noted they pay $500.00 a day.I wish I could do it but I’am 5’5 36-25-36 so good luck to the girl that gets it .It’ll b such fun working with Burt Stern since he worked with Marilyn Monroe.And the lucky gal may meet Britney.

me

Posted at 12:19 PM on December 6, 2013

Alot of celebs lie about their heights and weights but since Britney is looking for a body double of course they are going to have to put her measurements and stuff in the ad for someone to fit into her stuff.Not everyone will distribute the same weight at the same weight.Britney is a healthy 130 pounds for her height. Many celebs say they’re 5’3 then they stand next to someone that’s the same height in a picture and that person towers above them even though they are wearing the same heels.Many celebs try to be taller or make up a different weight as to not seem heavier.Some celebs surprise us Like Kim Kardashian she may seem curvy but if the average woman stood next to her they would be alot bigger and curvier since Kim has a tiny frame,is short and doesn’t weigh as much as people think she does.So when Kim loses alot of weigh and says she fits into a size 0 or size 4 and people thinks she’s lying they only believe the truth after they meet her and see how tiny she really is.

sacoche longchamp homme ebay

Posted at 9:41 PM on December 3, 2013

Britney Spears’ Weight & Exact Measurements Revealed — Body Double Search – Hollywood Life

jolena

Posted at 6:40 PM on November 23, 2013

ok sometimes I belive hollywoodlife.com but really its a lie

Minna Loosaar

Posted at 2:38 AM on November 19, 2013

I am a Britney Look A Like. People always tell me and I got the exact measurements. Who do I get in contact if I’m interested to be her Body Double? :)

Niki

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 18, 2013

Can anyone tell me where I could find the actual notice at? I fit these exact measurments and would like to apply for it! I’m searching all over! Thanks!

Julianna

Posted at 9:00 AM on November 18, 2013

Where do you go to submit yourself for this?

ShawdiiBadd2

Posted at 7:15 AM on November 18, 2013

I fit the description EXCEPT the size 7 in shoes im a 4.5 -5.5 in kids (boys)

Surronica Waller

Posted at 7:09 AM on November 18, 2013

How do I get in on this Britney spears body double..??? How will I be contacted ..??? Its a once and a lifetime opportunity that I refuse to miss .

babyyc

Posted at 2:55 AM on November 17, 2013

She’s not 32c her back is wayyy to thick I think she is a 34c or 36b….
I’m 5’2 and I weight 125lbs and I look wayyy skinnier than her even my legs im a size 1 in jeans.

I know because I seen her & I worked at Victoria’s secret for years!

me

Posted at 10:53 AM on November 16, 2013

That’s good that she would actually post that because alot of celebs lie but 130 pounds for 5’4 is a good weight it’s more normal than the Hollywood 100 pound weight size 0.Alot of celebs do lie about their height and weight they say they are more taller .Some celebs actually seem bigger than they really are like Kim Kardashian some people think she’s so big but reality is she is so short and her body size is small she has fit into size 0 in the past but most people never believe her because she does seem bigger.

Marisch (@Marisch6)

Posted at 6:41 PM on November 15, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 15, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.