Miley Cyrus Posts Sexy Selfie In Germany — For Liam Hemsworth?

Thu, November 14, 2013 11:34am EDT by 8 Comments
Courtesy Of Instagram, FameFlyNet

vexed

Posted at 1:13 PM on November 17, 2013

We need to butt-out!! BUT, I am SO JEALOUS of her birthday party plans! I wish I could be there!! Also, her dress in Germany was an awesome choice! Very Greta Garbo with the sleeves and neck styling, I Love it! Garbo was way ahead of her Time which I now realize Miley is, too. I never cared about or even liked Miley until all her “attention seeking dramas,” but they got me to actually LISTEN to her sing! Which she CAN do, shockingly! Live, also. Her real hardwork and dedication to “her music” that so many just love to mock when she says that CAN and IS heard, even if it is not your personal “cup of Tea.” The song “Drive” is a perfect example for those not so closed-minded.

cindy jordan (@Bobjrd8Cindy)

Posted at 12:32 AM on November 17, 2013

i think Miley and Liam should .get back together. i know miley still loves him and i know he still loves miley. give it a try. life is to short to let this real love and yall can have it. both of you make a good couple. miley and liam give your love a change to see how things go. your big fan live in danville va cindy jordan

Mare

Posted at 11:18 PM on November 14, 2013

.??? Did I miss something here? What exactly is sh sending to anyone ?

Raconteur

Posted at 6:59 PM on November 14, 2013

Come on, HL… You guys haven’t tripped to the fact that she’s basically been chasing him all over Europe since Sunday and doing EVERYTHING she can to get his attention?? He ain’t havin’ it! LOL

Mark

Posted at 11:22 PM on November 14, 2013

She’s not followig him around she is attending award shows where she performed and received awards!

Linda

Posted at 11:25 PM on November 14, 2013

Really!! He’s talking about her so I guess he is having it!

blake

Posted at 1:24 PM on November 14, 2013

I’m not understanding the “sexy” part of this picture. Of course Hollywood life would waste their such precious time to make a pathetic article like this. *slow clap*

clash of clans hackear

Posted at 12:29 PM on November 14, 2013

Hello There. I found your weblog using msn. That is an extremely smartly written article.
I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more
of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.