Miley Cyrus Covers Up At The Bambi Awards: Do You Like Her Dress?

Thu, November 14, 2013 3:46pm EST by 13 Comments
Miley Cyrus Bambi Awards
getty

The usually scantily-clad star was entirely covered up as she arrived at the big show in a vintage dress — but with the wide sleeves and the neckline I’m not sure this dress will wow everyone! What did you think? VOTE.

Be careful what you wish for! Miley Cyrus has a great figure, so we can’t blame her for always wanting to show it off, but her barely there looks have always received mixed results — and I don’t think this gown will be received any differently! It’s surprising to see the fashion-forward 20-year-old so covered up, especially because she has an affinity for crop tops, backless dresses and short-shorts. When she arrived at the Bambi Awards at the Stage Theater on Nov. 14 in Berlin, the star showed off her versatile sense of style in a vintage Gaultier gown.

Miley Cyrus’ Bambi Awards Dress:

Miley’s frock featured wide bell sleeves and the straight silhouette hugged her figure. She paired it with Lorraine Schwartz jewels, Fendi shoes, a red manicure, and a bold, deep red lip. She wore her hair styled back, off her face. The star looked perfectly polished and I appreciate the way she took a risk and gave us something unexpected — Miley’s always keeping us guessing!

I’m on the fence about this one. While the sleeves may seem quite costume-like, the more I look at it the more I like it. Miley has done a great job at defining her personal sense of style, and this vintage gown really exhibits that.

What do you think? Are you liking the way Miley looks all covered up or do you prefer to see her strip down?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

More Miley Cyrus News:

1. Miley Cyrus Nearly Naked In Sexy MTV EMAs Promo — Watch
  2. Miley Cyrus Is Completely ‘Over’ Liam Hemsworth & Moving On
  3. Miley Cyrus Twerks On Wild Night Out, Surrounded By Guys

vexed

Posted at 1:09 PM on November 17, 2013

Awesome choice! Very Greta Garbo with the sleeves and neck styling,I Love it! Garbo was way ahead of her Time which I now realize Miley is, too. I never cared about or even liked Miley until all her “attention seeking dramas,” but they got me to actually LISTEN to her sing! Which she CAN do, shockingly! Live, also. Her real hardwork and dedication to “her music” that so many just love to mock when she says that CAN and IS heard, even if it is not your personal “cup of Tea.” The song “Drive” is a perfect example for those not so closed-minded.

Antoinette

Posted at 2:27 AM on November 16, 2013

She looks stunning, and those long elegant sleeves cover up her grandma hands which is always good.

Pam

Posted at 12:35 AM on November 16, 2013

She looks a bit like an ornament

James Devoy

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 15, 2013

dunno for you guys shes still beautiful id bang her shes nice ok. Very nice!

Devin

Posted at 3:23 PM on November 15, 2013

She looks so much better with clothes on!!!

Cute100

Posted at 1:24 PM on November 15, 2013

LOL “she look beautiful”. LOL!!!!! Nah I don’t tkink so. I mean I like het hair but sometimes the things she wears make me wanna puke!! Aaahhhh well miley I don’t like it but hey it’s ur life and I’m not gonna judge it on the internet!* one thing I like about you is ur not scared to do the crazy thing !!!*

Elvis Presley

Posted at 8:39 PM on November 14, 2013

I DIDN’T RECONISE HER WITH CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelendyah & kiaryr twins sister

Posted at 6:42 PM on November 14, 2013

What in the heck is she wearing and it ugly

James Devoy

Posted at 7:51 PM on November 15, 2013

Just cause you can’t afford it?..

Sandra

Posted at 6:30 PM on November 14, 2013

She looks beautiful!

Ugh.

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 14, 2013

Go away you homely mess.

Nicole

Posted at 6:34 PM on November 14, 2013

Homely Really! Are you looking in the mirror??

She's a moron.

Posted at 3:54 PM on November 14, 2013

She’s going back to Whoville after the awards gig.