Kristen Stewart Looks Sexy & Happy In New Pic With Pals

Thu, November 14, 2013 10:43pm EDT by 279 Comments
Kristen Stewart NYC
Courtesy Photo, SplashNews

Melissa

Posted at 2:29 PM on November 19, 2013

@Katie Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Tuesday I bought a gorgeous Lancia Straton from earning $4331 this – 5 weeks past. I began this 7 months ago and right away started to earn at least $70, per-hr. I use this website,, BUZZ95.COM

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 7:50 PM on November 18, 2013

PUT YOUR COMPUTER ON ON BING .COM SEARCH IMAGE ASK THIS ROBERT THOMAS PATTINSON IS MARRIED TO AND YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE WEDDING YOU CAN TELLTHE DIFFERENT BETWEEN BREAKING DAWN DATE 2011

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 7:03 PM on November 18, 2013

THIS GIRL DID NOT HAVE . TO WORRY ABOUT HER MAN. SHE KNOW THAT SHE CAN TRUST HIM . BOY BUT DID THEY TRY, JUST THINK YOU WAS DYLAN PENN AND HER NAME BEING USING LIKE , SHE IS BEING USE ON SO MANY SITES, SAYING THING WITH PICTURES. TO PROVE THEY CAN NOT GET THIS GIRL OUT OF THAT RED DRESS. IT IS NOT FAIR TO THIS GIRL, TO USE LIKE THIS. ROBERT OR DYLAN DO NOT HAVE A MICROPHONE TO TALK BACK, BUT HOLLYWOOD LIFE LET US. BUT THEY DO LIE BUT MUST THE SITE WILL NOT LET YOU POST,

Jo

Posted at 3:52 PM on November 18, 2013

Happy ?? If that’s happy I’d like to see her miserable face. And sexy ?? In those clothes. Kristen is a beautiful girl with a lovely smile when she’s in the mood – I don’t think Sexy and Happy is the right caption for this picture !!

Sara

Posted at 1:47 PM on November 18, 2013

— “”” its so cool..Google is paying 75$/hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out BUZZ95.C­OM

yuck

Posted at 1:15 PM on November 18, 2013

if she looks happy here..she is really INDEED THE WORST ACTRESS

I love this girl

Posted at 1:29 AM on November 18, 2013

Edward vs Jacob equal Rob vs CJ? LOL.

Diane771

Posted at 11:09 PM on November 17, 2013

Ms Clark you should be Fired for all this BS. Maybe you boss needs to read the crap you put out and you would be fist in the air after you get fired

hummin

Posted at 11:07 PM on November 17, 2013

LOL..If that is sexy and happy…then I need look up those definitions again!
Great fan fiction story there HWL…

lat40

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 29, 2013

totally agree with you!!!!!

Evelyn

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 17, 2013

This story makes no sense. The title is just an obvious way to catch readers attention and the rest of the article is pure fanfiction. They obviously aren’t together anymore and nothing about this photo makes her look happy or sexy. This is a non story about an Instagram picture.

marlena128

Posted at 8:37 PM on November 17, 2013

lmao….So that’s what their defintion of sexy and and happy looks like…..It maybe cause Kristen only has one expression

mary

Posted at 12:39 PM on November 17, 2013

You are really the worst site on gossip there is.

marlena128

Posted at 8:33 PM on November 17, 2013

Yes they are…..it makes me laugh…the whole story is fabricated….I’m sure they would know if they were texting each other back and forth…..their not even together….just another gossip site filled with untruths.

mary

Posted at 12:37 PM on November 17, 2013

What about that picure make her look HAPPY AND Sexy? She looks like she protesting something. Why do you have to label it that, ‘she’s happy her and rob are back’, this is nonsence.

me

Posted at 12:23 PM on November 17, 2013

Obviously another “story” needs to be published because this has just turned into a mess. Is all of this really necessary?

Now for my opinions: Is this the best picture of Kristen?: No, of course not. But, she doesn’t seem to care much by her expression.

As far as the movies, I’ve never seen “On The Road”. So, I can’t judge. I’ve seen “Cosmopolis”, I think Rob looked hot in it & acted well. Of course, it could’ve been better but, I feel that was more of a script/direction issue. It actually could’ve been a really cool film if it had gone an even stranger/darker route, just my opinion.

T88

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 17, 2013

Hi @me, I agree with you about Cosmos…the movie was terrible due to the terrible directorial NOT because Rob was a terrible actor, the only thing when he was in it and still is today is he’s terribly good-looking =)

me

Posted at 8:56 PM on November 17, 2013

The whole time I was watching it, I kept thinking (other than, damn, Rob looks hot) this would be cool if it went the “Fight Club” route. How much cooler would it have been if Rob’s character was actually insane and everyone in the limo was just in his head & didn’t really exist. And, the only “reality” was outside of the limo.

T88

Posted at 10:24 PM on November 17, 2013

I love David Fincher’s directorial in all of his films and couldn’t agree with you more for your post. I hope MTTS makes a better improvement, not referring Rob for his acting abilities but to the Director himself, IMO

IDIOSO!

Posted at 4:58 PM on November 20, 2013

Uh David CRONENBERG directed Cosmopolis, NOT Fincher! (Whoever this David Fincher dude is I have no idea but I am a Canadian and David Cronenberg is too and I love his movies, so I think I know more about this than you would, stupid ‘Muricans)