Beyonce & Jay Z: The Truth About Their Marriage Separation Report

Thu, November 14, 2013 9:09am EDT by 78 Comments 183,326 Article Views
Jay Z Beyonce Marriage Rumor
SplashNews

Nalita

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 14, 2014

Its for the best that they split up.. The guy is too old for her, and I thnk BEYONCE can even agree with me on that..

#AmJustSaying
But hey..#AintMyBusiness

Kristy

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 15, 2014

Nalita, do you know how stupid you sound? He is not too old for her, you act as if he is over 20 or 30 years older than her. She’s in her early 30s and he’s like 44. It is asinine to to think that a couple would come to an agreement that they are going to split after they do a joint tour. If Bey thought that he was too old for her, then she would not have dated him let alone married him. Did you even read the article before you posted your comment? The article said that they are NOT separating. You are right it’s not your business, so you should have kept your idiotic comment to yourself.

sthembile

Posted at 5:27 PM on July 12, 2014

I like Beyonce and Jayz.I think going to the theraphy is a good idea.divorce is not an option.

georgia

Posted at 10:18 PM on July 9, 2014

i think bey is to good for jay and he still have riri in the convo

Lethabo

Posted at 2:01 PM on June 25, 2014

Ag! The fact that BeyOnce’ and Jay shOcked the whole world about their seperatiOn,yeah its nOrmal but even thOugh the are nOt getting a seperatiOn. Beyonce has to women up with herself because Jay has been cheating on her like hell. Queen B is hOt everything a guy wants so may be Jay aint the guy. I think Beyonce’ need a wake up call stOp holding on tO Jay-Z hes not your world. I love u Beyonce but women up!!

Nana is pretty

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 22, 2014

Beyoncé is the best dancer ever .i love her. Her birthday is on my momma birthday

tinta

Posted at 4:09 AM on June 19, 2014

For healthy of Ivy blue I thnk thy should keep their marriage and bring up their child as a family.

Nana is pretty

Posted at 8:18 PM on June 22, 2014

Beyoncé and jay z are a good couple but jay z forbade big

Altovise

Posted at 3:38 PM on June 12, 2014

Real is real beyonce should stay strong and prepare for the possibilities if god is not in the marriage the devils will be .. Coming from a married woman if 11 yrs..

Nana is pretty

Posted at 8:20 PM on June 22, 2014

Beyoncé need to keep it because they are buetiful

zaria

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 27, 2014

I am glad that they are doing fine.

ebony

Posted at 3:27 PM on May 25, 2014

I think they should stay together. Things in life are not ment to be perfect other if so then Jesus wouldn’t have had to die for our many sins. One or five mess ups ain’t gone hurt if you can’t deal wit this marriage then how can you possibly get into another relationship and think everything is going to be peaches js

mememe

Posted at 3:50 AM on May 25, 2014

I knew solange didn’t flip for nothing

Name

Posted at 11:11 PM on May 31, 2014

Because you know Selange and she hasn’t done this before?

ladyp

Posted at 12:06 PM on July 2, 2014

Yep she had to speak up for her sister, things are not always what they seem on the inside

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 1:14 PM on May 9, 2014

I hope Beyounce and JZ stay together to many stars get a divorce it sends out a bad message to the fans. It seems like a lot of them get married a bunch of times. I hope there marriage works out it takestime. They shouldtake time out for one another and for that beautiful baby. I wish them the best!

tamara abutouk

Posted at 12:38 PM on April 20, 2014

beyounce you queen beatifule

ladyp

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 2, 2014

Being beautiful never saved a marriage honey

tamara abutouk

Posted at 12:36 PM on April 20, 2014

beyonce you beatifule jayz you beatifule

nooneisperfect

Posted at 9:17 PM on April 19, 2014

No relationship is perfect and it takes two to help it mend.

haynes

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 8, 2014

I think she could do bette by

fgfgffggfsfgfgf

Posted at 7:30 PM on March 7, 2014

he must been killin her

Valencia

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 2, 2014

Jay is selfish and Beyonce said it on the 4 album….I can’t stand his butt because #1 he is to old for her #2 he is selfish&low key jealous of her success seeming she has been in the game less time than him and #3 he too much his attitude his demeanor his whole character I don’t like…I was totally thinking y would he go out on your with Justine when Bey is on tour that rang in my head as well I would’ve did the same thing Bey did threatened his butt so he know how to act next time

Kristy

Posted at 1:26 AM on May 16, 2014

How do you know she was talking about Jay? She addressed the speculation on that by stating that just because the lyrics gives the perception that she is talking about her current relationship, does not mean that it is about her relationship with her husband.

Mahogany

Posted at 9:07 PM on January 26, 2014

Please stay together I’m your biggest fan and I’m only nine I would love to meet you can I please

cajunfury

Posted at 12:24 AM on January 26, 2014

Dear Ivy Jacobsen (who wrote the aritcle), What was the person of all this ranting if they aren’t getting a separation? There are so many bullsh!t articles on this so called entertainment website it makes me sick. How the hell do you guys stay in business? That’s right, you headline the article with something supposedly shocking, than, in said article, you conclude that it’s not that at all. Christ, you guys $uck.

Lashanda Farmer

Posted at 5:45 PM on January 25, 2014

I think that Jay z and Beyonce should not break up because they are made for each other and also its good to have seprate Vocations so that they can miss one another

Lisa

Posted at 8:51 PM on May 1, 2014

You sound ignorant as hell….. It’s good to have time apart, but it’s not a good idea to take separate vacations. Vacations are supposed to be time spent together! not apart.. smh In everyday life, they are already apart…

todo

Posted at 9:01 AM on January 8, 2014

For most up-to-date news you have to visit the web and on internet I found
this website as a finest site for latest updates.

Xingwenyana

Posted at 6:01 AM on January 8, 2014

In a relationship if u are nolonger happy then find a solution or just find a new relationship

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 9, 2014

That’s why there are so many devoices they should work it out they will find there way back!

karmen dick

Posted at 11:35 AM on May 12, 2014

jayz is cheat on beyonce

JP

Posted at 11:44 AM on May 12, 2014

In what language exactly are you commenting in?