Beyonce & Jay Z: The Truth About Their Marriage Separation Report

Thu, November 14, 2013 9:09am EDT by 46 Comments 68,037 Article Views
Jay Z Beyonce Marriage Rumor
SplashNews

haynes

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 8, 2014

I think she could do bette by

fgfgffggfsfgfgf

Posted at 7:30 PM on March 7, 2014

he must been killin her

Valencia

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 2, 2014

Jay is selfish and Beyonce said it on the 4 album….I can’t stand his butt because #1 he is to old for her #2 he is selfish&low key jealous of her success seeming she has been in the game less time than him and #3 he too much his attitude his demeanor his whole character I don’t like…I was totally thinking y would he go out on your with Justine when Bey is on tour that rang in my head as well I would’ve did the same thing Bey did threatened his butt so he know how to act next time

Mahogany

Posted at 9:07 PM on January 26, 2014

Please stay together I’m your biggest fan and I’m only nine I would love to meet you can I please

cajunfury

Posted at 12:24 AM on January 26, 2014

Dear Ivy Jacobsen (who wrote the aritcle), What was the person of all this ranting if they aren’t getting a separation? There are so many bullsh!t articles on this so called entertainment website it makes me sick. How the hell do you guys stay in business? That’s right, you headline the article with something supposedly shocking, than, in said article, you conclude that it’s not that at all. Christ, you guys $uck.

Lashanda Farmer

Posted at 5:45 PM on January 25, 2014

I think that Jay z and Beyonce should not break up because they are made for each other and also its good to have seprate Vocations so that they can miss one another

todo

Posted at 9:01 AM on January 8, 2014

For most up-to-date news you have to visit the web and on internet I found
this website as a finest site for latest updates.

Xingwenyana

Posted at 6:01 AM on January 8, 2014

In a relationship if u are nolonger happy then find a solution or just find a new relationship