Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Planning A Wedding — Report

Wed, November 13, 2013 3:28pm EDT by 496 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Wedding Plans
Jason Merritt/Entertainment/Getty Images, Courtesy Of Life & Style, Courtesy Photo

shirley

Posted at 9:53 AM on November 28, 2013

i DON’T KNOW WHY THE paps KEEP BRINGING UP SOMETHING THAT HAPPEN A YEAR AGO AND WHY THEY CONTINUE TO HURT HER.I’M A BIG ROB FAN BUT THIS IS ALL WRONG AND WHY DID ROB INVITE KRISTEN TO HIS HOUSE?

Patty

Posted at 7:49 AM on November 28, 2013

I hope they do get married. It’s obvious that they love each other and can’t be without the other. Friends can give advise all they want, but in the end it will be just the two of them. No one else know exactly what happens in their lives so who are we to judge on their relationship. I think these two will always be together.

Robert V. Hall

Posted at 11:33 PM on November 27, 2013

Awesome site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of
any community forums that cover the same topics discussed
here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can
get opinions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Appreciate it!

rachel

Posted at 11:54 PM on November 25, 2013

give them a break! can’t you see they love each other! pap is so annoying..! why cant they just leave them alone!

Hayden

Posted at 3:22 PM on November 25, 2013

Maybe his friends are right…maybe he should think more about his future and be absolutely sure about marrying her…it’s definitely not the thing to do on a whim. If they really love each other and will stay commited then good but they both need to make sure they are willing to make it work.

TRACY123

Posted at 2:36 PM on November 22, 2013

I thought they were already married!! This gets funnier every day!

Melissa

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 19, 2013

~~~ Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Tuesday I bought a gorgeous Lancia Straton from earning $4331 this – 5 weeks past. I began this 7 months ago and right away started to earn at least $70, per-hr. I use this website,, BUZZ95.COM ~~~

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 5:50 PM on November 18, 2013

GO AND SEE SOME ROBERT AND KRISTEN WEDDING. GO PUT YOUR COMPUTER ON [ BING.COM SEARCH IMAGE ] ASK THIS [ ROBERT THOMAS PATTINSON IS MARRIED TO

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 4:52 AM on November 19, 2013

ROB AND KRISTEN WEDDING

Sara

Posted at 1:46 PM on November 18, 2013

<<< its so cool..Google is paying 75$/hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out BUZZ95.C­OM

shirley

Posted at 9:39 AM on November 18, 2013

there is so much more real cheating in hollywood yet you choose to keep talking about kristen. I hope when it’s your time to go God will not forgive you. You talk like you have never made a mistake. no one is perfect

shirley

Posted at 9:55 AM on November 28, 2013

YOU ARE SO RIGHT

anne

Posted at 1:11 AM on November 18, 2013

lol! Rob has dumped the cheater and is no way planning a wedding with her

shirley

Posted at 9:44 AM on November 18, 2013

mind reader

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 18, 2013

@ANNA HE IS MARRIED TO HER AND LOVE THE GROUND SHE WALKS ON , STOP CALL NAMES HE NOT LISTING TO YOU

tightlybound (@Thruitbackwards)

Posted at 1:52 PM on November 28, 2013

My God…she kissed a man that was going to direct another movie with her..Think of the pressure to not piss him off..She has done more to fix than we can know,and you have not seen or heard of her being with anyone else since! Damn ,she’s just a kid ,give her a break!

Nat

Posted at 9:57 AM on November 29, 2013

@Why do you K fans make light of what she did with Rupert? And the age thing is getting old. You are responsible for actions afer21. Why didn’t she push him out of the mini cooper. Why did she keep meeting up with him at other places? Because she wanted to. The thrill of a little afternoon delight. And you do not know how long they felt like that toward each other. No one knows. They were very friendly and in each other’s face during the whole filming of SWATH. No one knows what went on between them but her and Rupert and I am sure neither has told their respective spouses the truth. They willl probably take it to the grave unless one of them writes a tell all book. Quit bringing it up and maybe fans will quit posting about it.

Deb

Posted at 10:46 PM on November 17, 2013

Whatever finally makes them happy, they have a love me hate me relationship, I really believe they are madly in love with each other. Seems they are truly miserable without each other. What ever there plans are? Wish them the best of luck…. Deb Okc Ok

Alice

Posted at 6:53 PM on November 16, 2013

“”” There’s nothing to lose and everything to gain here, Google is paying 75$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Buzz95.C­OM

lucia

Posted at 5:46 AM on November 16, 2013

I, like very many more girls love robert, the truth is that if he’s happy for me the world is happy I LOVE YOU ROBERT!

Lynne

Posted at 11:21 AM on November 16, 2013

I don not believe this story anymore than the Dylan story! Kristen has been in NY most
of the time: Nothing has changed. they had one platonic meeting.

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:27 PM on November 15, 2013

Another story, only they know the truth. Rob seemed very happy and handsome at the Go Go gala last night. And if he is happy for me everything is fine.

TRACY123

Posted at 7:59 PM on November 15, 2013

I thought they were already married!! LOL

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 6:46 PM on November 15, 2013

comom HL if they marry you will be the last to know

Marisch (@Marisch6)

Posted at 6:42 PM on November 15, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 2:51 PM on November 15, 2013

THIS SITE WILL PICK WORDS OUT OF YOUR CCOMMENTS

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 11:39 AM on November 15, 2013

HOW STUPID YOU ALL ARE TYPING WHAT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHTS TO ANY OPINION ON ANY ONE`S LIFE. I DO NOT THINK A PRICE OF A FEW TICKETS I DON`T SO, HE MORE GOOD FANS THAT WILL BY HIM

Ryanne

Posted at 9:10 AM on November 15, 2013

You know I never thought the day would come but I can finally say I don’t care what happens with Robert Pattinson. He’s just a guy with looks who was in the right place at the right time. Lucky break. Now hopefully Kristen will move on with her life with as must gusto as he seems to be moving on with his. I wish her happiness. It looks like Rob is happy as he is. I hope that fist is raised in personal triumph over a time she’s done thinking about. Good for her if it’s true.

Jaynet

Posted at 8:57 AM on November 15, 2013

Rob looking hot and sexy at the Go Go Gala last night. How can one man be so magnificent. Y’all go check out the pictures!

Cristina Lim

Posted at 7:50 AM on November 15, 2013

rob is of the tigger and kristen is in year of the horse they are compatible. so no doubt in the end they are belong together no matter what…

Loui

Posted at 2:58 PM on November 15, 2013

For Cristina Lim,
Thank you for sharing, what I presume is the Chinese Calander, if I am wrong please correct me, I find the Chinese Calander very interesting!

samantha k

Posted at 7:06 AM on November 15, 2013

I see the trampires are back to using rob fans names again. This is so typical. Dont worry cee. BLADE and CHROMOSOME are Rob fans and me too. There are many of us here. We might not comment everyday but we are here.

@samantha k

Posted at 7:23 AM on November 15, 2013

Rite back atcha :)

Js

Posted at 5:25 AM on November 15, 2013

If you people seek ou these lies, they will continue to print them. You are sheep. Stop being desperate.

Mariyn Mel

Posted at 11:26 PM on November 16, 2013

If this makes the two of them happy then they should go for it ,They have loved each other for so long .Everyone makes mistakes I know Kristen was very sorry for what happened with Saunders ,But you have to forgive and go on . As far as Robs friends are concerned ,it’s what he wants and needs to make him happy , not what they want. I don’t think the Rob and Kristen are quite ready to get married yet , Engagement first then marriage. .