Jennifer Lawrence Rocks A Crop Top For ‘Catching Fire’ In Madrid

Wed, November 13, 2013 2:03pm EDT by 12 Comments
FameFlyNet

Matt

Posted at 4:42 PM on November 13, 2013

I think Jennifer Lawrence always looks beautiful whether her hair is long or short, whether she’s wearing pants, shorts, a skirt or a dress. I just love her!

Chloe

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 13, 2013

I love Jennifer! I am one of her biggest fans! She is always beautiful and fearless! I love her!

Mya

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 13, 2013

I love Jennifer Lawrence! To me she is always beautiful and gorgeous. She can do no wrong.

Amy

Posted at 4:09 PM on November 13, 2013

Jennifer always looks beautiful and with the early review of the Hunger Games being very, very good, with the critics praising not only the film but her acting she, should be on cloud 9 right now.

Chloe

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 13, 2013

I saw the early reviews and they are amazing. I knew they would be.

Bernard Walker

Posted at 2:33 PM on November 13, 2013

hunger games can have style too . Why not ??

PJ

Posted at 2:33 PM on November 13, 2013

Bad choice of shoes with that dress. Color way off. She is not one of my favorite actress her smile is funny. Like the cat is Alice in Wonderland. Just my opinion

Amy

Posted at 4:11 PM on November 13, 2013

Somebody’s a jealous hater. Sounds like someday wish they could have Jennifer’s hair and life. You realize your opinion doesn’t matter right? She’s not going to change her hair just because some jealous nobody said they didn’t like it. Go back to your sad, pathetic life wishing that you could be her, but since you can’t you’ll just hate on her instead.

Chloe

Posted at 4:33 PM on November 13, 2013

Well, you don’t want her to be too matchy, matchy and hate all you want, but last I checked like @Amy said your opinion doesn’t matter. She’s not going to change how she dresses or behavior for some couch potatoe commenting on her style.

MC

Posted at 2:32 PM on November 13, 2013

OMG She isn’t awesome on this picture… i don’t want to say ugly but not beautiful…

Amy

Posted at 4:12 PM on November 13, 2013

Somebody’s a jealous hater. Sounds like someday wish they could have Jennifer’s style and life. You realize your opinion doesn’t matter right? She’s not going to change her hair just because some jealous nobody said they didn’t like it. Go back to your sad, pathetic life wishing that you could be her, but since you can’t you’ll just hate on her instead.

Chloe

Posted at 4:35 PM on November 13, 2013

Well, why don’t you put your picture up so we can play “Who Would You Rather” with you and Jennifer and let’s see who wins? Or why don’t you just put it up so we can judge whether you’re beautiful or not.