Matthew Schuler Is The Best Male Singer ‘The Voice’ Has Ever Had

Tue, November 12, 2013 10:11am EDT by 10 Comments

Matthew Schuler has wow’d me week after week, and honestly — I can’t remember a time that I’ve ever seen such a talented, male singer take ‘The Voice’ stage (with the exception of Adam and Blake).

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. Christina Aguilera‘s team will absolutely win The Voice this season. We’ve heard “Hallelujah” on almost every signing competition — but Matthew Schuler‘s rendition has to be one of the best renditions ever.

Matthew Schuler: Why He Could Win ‘The Voice’

When you hear a song over and over again, year after year, on every show, it gets old — fast. However, Matthew did something different than other artists have. Honestly, this was the most unique and impressive version, even bumping my favorite by Kate Voegele.

I loved Matt’s raspy-ness when he took on “Wrecking Ball,” but to hear him slow it down and hit those super high notes while keeping the hard-ness of his voice still in tact, was just breathtaking.

Josh Logan is also on Team XTina and is absolutely remarkable. However, Matthew’s voice has every aspect that record labels look for — a perfect combination of sweet and rough.

We’ve seen talented male singers come out of these types of shows — Adam LambertDavid Archuleta, Chris Daughtry, etc. But none of them have that winning combination.

Team XTina Will Be The Last Standing

As for the women in the competition, I’ve already voiced that Jacquie Lee still stands at the top at the young age of 16. Her performance of “Love is Blindness,” the U2 song much older than she is, just confirmed that.

In my mind, it’s going to come down to Jacquie and Matt. I can’t see anyone else on the show really moving ahead and winning it all. What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

Do you think that Matthew Schuler is the best male singer that’s ever been on The Voice? Let me know!

– Emily Longeretta

More ‘Voice’ News:

1. Christina Aguilera Flaunts Amazing Weight Loss On ‘The Voice’
  2. ‘The Voice’ Recap: Top 12 Revealed After Eliminations
  3. Christina Aguilera Delivers Haunting Performance On ‘The Voice’ — Watch

guest

Posted at 6:44 PM on November 18, 2013

what about terry mcdermott?

Kimberly Muenzel

Posted at 8:21 PM on November 14, 2013

Hey, Matt — former Hope teacher cheering you on. You’re so blessed, and now blessing others, inspiring current students to dream big!!! Lots of love and prayers–Ms. Muenzel

Katisha James

Posted at 2:40 PM on November 14, 2013

Omg!! Matthew is CLEARLY the best singer on The Voice ever!! I can’t stop watching his performances. When he sang “hallelujah” I literally cried like a baby!

Andrew St. Pierre

Posted at 4:38 AM on November 14, 2013

Matthew Schuler is hands done the best singer in this competition. I believe his vocal range stands as the voice to beat. His level of control within different rifts of the song are unparalleled among his fellow peers. The only person that I think comes close to him is Tesanne Chin, but even then Matthew has proven his dominance with songs like Cosmic Love and Hallelujah. I believe America should pick him as the winner! .

J.I Just Invented (@DonaldSchulerJr)

Posted at 2:11 PM on November 13, 2013

Thats my baby brother! God is good! As a family we all have been performing at this level for years. Finally the world is taking the time to notice. Thanks for the love Emily Longeretta!

Lizzy

Posted at 6:33 PM on November 13, 2013

He’s a great singer, but I really want Jacquie to win.

Sharee

Posted at 7:26 PM on November 13, 2013

When I first heard Matthew sing I was completely captivated by his voice. I’m even excited for him. The talent he has, my gosh he’s going to go far & really make an huge impact. There’s no doubt he’s gifted. God bless !!

W Facey

Posted at 1:40 AM on November 13, 2013

Matthew schular is the best male singer to perform on The Voice including XFactor and American Idol

Karim