Robert Pattinson Flirts At Party — Making Kristen Stewart Jealous?

Tue, November 12, 2013 9:12am EST by 338 Comments
Robert Pattinson Flirting Eva Chow
Courtesy Of Instagram, FameFlyNet

Ann

Posted at 10:28 PM on November 12, 2013

You people need to stop bashing on both Rob and Kristen , put yourself in their place , they are together and I don’t know where the rumors started with Dylan penny except for the fact that he happened to have gone out to a concert or party with friends and she was in the group and that’s how she got out into it, but I think more or less the reason why it has not got busted is because why do it every time he steps out of the house then be accused, no one ever thinks about that Rob and Kristen are both very nice people and I wish people would leave them alone they don’t deserve this crap even for the amount of money they make , still don’t deserve it

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:04 PM on November 12, 2013

It´s only a party. Why all the fuss?. I´m glad that he has spent a good time with friends.

Posted at 6:02 AM on November 13, 2013

@Alejandrina,
It is fuss worthy, there is a weird looking Fish sitting next to The Love of your Life, WOW a fish on the Party List is definitely FUZZ WORTHY, but luckily Robert seem to be his usual drunk self, AND he doesn’t scare easily, I don’t think he realizes there is a Fish Monster sitting next to him!

Guest1

Posted at 8:51 PM on November 12, 2013

Awhile back it was reported Dylan had second thoughts about Rob because she didn’t want to lose her privacy and then Rob went underground for a bit. Maybe they were testing out whether they could date and keep it down low and when the pictures of he and Kristen surfaced they realized the need to step up and admit their status to put the false claims to rest. As much as it pains me to admit, I think Rob and Dylan are more serious than what’s been revealed. One week he has no desire to date and the next he’s in a romance? Lol. IMO he’s been in the romance since Sept and due to circumstances made a measured decision to expose it. The woman he’s photographed with in this picture is very good friends with Sean Penn. Rob was friends with her too before he started dating Dylan but it’s very cozy Eva loves Sean and Rob and now Rob’s with Dylan!! No wonder Rob and Kristen buried the hatchet. There’s one degree of separation in that town.

me

Posted at 9:11 PM on November 12, 2013

I swear Guest your long posts make me want to bang my head against a wall. This is the same crap you’ve been posting for weeks except with your added “Eva loves Sean”, which how you would even know if that’s true or not, is totally beyond me.

Guest1

Posted at 10:43 PM on November 12, 2013

Article in a magazine about Eva and her husband and how they throw a huge fundraiser each year to benefit LAMOA. Eva’s been instrumental in unifying all different types of artists, clothes designers, authors, actors and painters etc….. To support art period. Her relationship with Sean is mentioned several times in the article. Rob’s name as is Kristen’s are mentioned among many others as Rob was an attendee of her last soirée in January and Kristen showed up to pick Rob. Also I. Attendance was Sean Penn.

@guest1

Posted at 10:47 PM on November 12, 2013

To guest1

and so???….

me

Posted at 10:54 PM on November 12, 2013

@guest

Yes, they know each other, it seems like everyone in Hollywood does. But, how would you specifically know someone’s feelings towards another? You keep saying how that person feels about that person but, unless you’re an excellent mind reader or a stalker with everyone’s homes bugged, then you don’t really know, you couldn’t know. That’s my point, that’s what bothers me.

Guest1

Posted at 11:31 PM on November 12, 2013

Me get real. It’s reported Eva and Sean are good friends and it bugs you I say she loves Sean. Seriously? That’s common sense. Of course you love and care for your good friends. It didn’t say they were acquaintances. I would be taking liberties then. And I clearly say IMO when it comes to Dylan and Rob and I base that on actions. One of the most private guys on the planet doesn’t break mold and admit he’s in a romance with someone if it isn’t going nowhere or, as I believe, already is somewhere. Couple that with his meeting up with Kristen, denouncing her as a romantic interest in record time and then confirming Dylan… IMO he got the closure he needed when he met up with Kristen and he’s good with proceeding with Dylan. No more mental block. That’s common too when you break up with your first love.

me

Posted at 11:55 PM on November 12, 2013

@guest1 or whatever

Now you want to apply “common sense”, you make up these elaborate stories claiming to constantly know how people feel. Just 2 days ago, you claimed to know about how Tom & Sienna feel about Dylan. And, you constantly claim to know how Rob feels about Dylan but, you don’t really know, again you couldn’t really know. Why do you not seem to understand this?

lulu the cold one

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 13, 2013

@me when are you going to stop correcting guest when you dont have proof she/ he is not telling the truth? You should bang your head against the wall actually,because you aint no different from guest. You guys are giving us a whiplash. How can you continue to disagree with someone for weeks and not provide info to back up your disagreement?

me

Posted at 1:02 AM on November 13, 2013

@lulu (guest again probably)

I don’t make up elaborate stories. And if you’ll actually read the comments here, you’ll see that I’m not the only one bothered by guest’s tales.

And, that whole “can’t prove it’s wrong thing” is pure BS. The burden of proof always falls on the one trying to prove their point, not those denying it. If guest was claiming to see Bigfoot then you’d require proof from him(?). Not from “me”, claiming BS. Understand? LOL, I guess Dylan sightings are like Bigfoot sightings in a way. Now I’ve gone & amused myself.

@me

Posted at 1:23 AM on November 13, 2013

@me the burden of proof for the romance between rob and dylan is guests, BUT the one for it not being true is completely yours. If you claim there is no big foot then proove it. No one is debunking it . So why do you deny possibility?

me

Posted at 1:30 AM on November 13, 2013

@me (again)

No, actually, it’s not. Again, you don’t understand burden of proof.

And, I never claimed Dylan doesn’t “exist” did I, no. I stated that I believe that I don’t believe she’s Rob’s girlfriend. If guest has “proof” then guest has to provide it. It’s not like religion, you can’t just “have faith”. Not, that faith is proof but, don’t get me started on all that.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 2:16 AM on November 13, 2013

GUEST must go to Wallmart is it? Buy every magazine with his dole money read them cover to cover Get on the net and read everything take notes as hes doing it words fail me hes a bludger

@me

Posted at 3:06 AM on November 13, 2013

So again if you say Dylan is not Robs girl proove it. Its simple. Dont try to complicate it . Guest is stating her case and you are denying it . Give us reasons for your disbelief. Maybe you are right and maybe guest is right I dont know. I am interested in your argument as well.

lulu the cold one

Posted at 3:22 AM on November 13, 2013

I think you are giving us the run around. I want to get you started with that. Talk to us. Thats the problem with this site. We spend time attacking kris and rob and they are not here to defend themselves, so whats left after that is frustration and that leads to us attacking each other instead of talking to each other. We are all perpertraitors. Tell us how you know they are not together we will wait and see if you are correct! Oh and I am not guest.

me

Posted at 7:53 AM on November 13, 2013

@ crazy posters who again, don’t understand burden of proof (or scientific formulas)

AGAIN, it is never a responders responsibility to prove something is FALSE, or inaccurate if they believe it is. Burden of proof ALWAYS falls on the one making the claim. This goes for any scenario: God/religion, Bigfoot, Nessie and, yes Rob & Dylan’s relationship. If guest (and his alternate identities) insists on coming here day after day & spouting his Rob & Dylan saga, then it falls on him to prove it, when called out. It’s that simple. Really, it is.

People go educate yourselves & learn this, if you refuse to listen to “me”, so you don’t sound like fools in the future. Yes, there is a possibility, they are together. But, on any given day, there are a limitless number of possibilities, based on the actions of others. There are countless scenarios that could happen to me today. Some are more probable than others but, still countless. Just because something is a possibility, it doesn’t mean that it is what will or has happened. It doesn’t mean it’s truth. Damn, and I just typed this BEFORE coffee. Now, go open a book or two, not a gossip mag.

me

Posted at 8:01 AM on November 13, 2013

@ (coward) me

Fine, how about this obvious sign. Rob never openly discussed his relationship with Kristen but, they were often spotted out & photographed together (and, no not just on the red carpet). You should be familiar with some of the pics since HL constantly reuses them. But, where are the Rob & Dylan pics? Also, Rob and Kristen went out together a lot, Rob still often goes out. Where has Dylan been? Obviously not out with Rob….so, where? How’s that for “common sense”?

@me

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 13, 2013

Is that your proot now. Rob hasnt been seen all over with Dylan so thats enough for you to decide tgey arent together? You believe rob wss with kristen romanticaly but he never admitted to it . Why? Maybe Rob learnt his lesson and is avoiding a repeat with Dylan. Maybe Sean penn gave him an earfull. Maybe they are or maybe they arent. We are all in the dark. I am not fighting with you. I realise that you dont have a valid reason to not believe Rob is not with Dylan and Guest doesnt have enough proof to believe otherwise. So lets a wait and see.

@me

Posted at 12:13 PM on November 13, 2013

And more over its not that we are not educated . A little challenge never killed anyone. Take time to realise that possibility is all that you have and its not completely impossible that Rob is dating her. Learn to look at both sides equally and also learn to accept that there is a probability that you might be wrong so does Guest. Tiill next time!

me

Posted at 12:38 PM on November 13, 2013

All @me cowards

Then stop acting “uneducated”. And realize that maybes are just maybes. Maybe doesn’t equal proof. Now, go get out of your mom’s basement guest. Some of us are trying to work.

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 13, 2013

@me,
Just Ignore the @Guest posts, I do not even bother, he/she has been planted to stir the Fans from both sides, don’t read just skip and carry on with the conversation with your friends or enemies on the board, in other words just ignore, leave the idiot to rant by himself/herself!

Lina

Posted at 9:39 PM on November 12, 2013

Rob and Dylan are more serious than what is revealed ? Are you kidding me? Another party, another night, NO Dylan in sight.

Yes, we know Rob wants to keep his life private, but when he was with Kristen they were DISCREET. They don’t show very much PDA, but Rob DOESN’T HIDE HER. They are shown going in and out clubs, restaurants, concerts together or maybe one after the other. NO ONE has ever taken a picture of ROB with Dylan except a blurry picture more than 2 months ago talking with another girl. Can you see the logic in that? Rob has been photographed with other girls going in and out clubs, concerts, parties but never with Dylan. If they are pretty serious, would she at least be in the car with Rob when he goes to grocery runs, driving, or going to the gym. He is always alone. Give it up!

me

Posted at 10:02 PM on November 12, 2013

I couldn’t agree more. Rob may not have spoken about his relationship with Kristen but, they were spotted out together frequently. There is nothing with Dylan. If he was really serious about her, he would want to spend time with her, not others.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 12:07 AM on November 13, 2013

he guest Guest anon wont reply HE never does I told you he was scarey see Im not the only one who thinks this persons loony maybe its cos me and her Robbie heart are were in the Services we see things differently Guest is one very scarey loonatic Ive said and I mean it if he makes one more nasty remark about Kristen Im going to report him to cops because hes the type to stalk
I dread to think what would happen if Rob and Kristen did get back together who thinks like me?

♡Robbie

Posted at 3:27 AM on November 13, 2013

@ME… I No exactly how you feel about GUEST she is very delusional, psychopath and has a personality disorder. When a stranger has No “source”, going only by what the media writes and believes she No Robbie as his personal friend that she has “details knowledge of his deepest personal feelings” and she telling others how Robbie is to “run his daily life” with her in put for how “Robbie is to act when he is out with his friend’s”… No Dylen of course.. GUEST gives the approval knowing his “friend’s personally” she has inside “source” who No Kristen friend’s personal life as well. Today 2 of my close co-worker’s that are A.D. Male Soldier’s talked with me at lunch today and they spoke very badly about her after I read 4 of her post they thought I was playing with them making up her comments but they my buddies so they No I wasn’t playing they don’t care to no who HWLies is and they just No I like Twilight B/E but not concern of Robbie and Kristen to be a fan. It was kinda of refreshing to have out side of the fan’s base who don’t care about R/K (not being mean) took an interest discussion agreed GUEST has multiples psychiatric issues pertaining to Robbie private life. 1 of my Soldier friend said in GUEST mind she think that Robbie and her are in a relationship when she comments outside the box and justify she must protect him. Scary!! Very True!! poor Robbie and Kristen has many Fan’s name Guest their B.G’s protects them tightly against fan’s like Guest. Creepy!!

♡Robbie

Posted at 11:51 AM on November 13, 2013

@MITP… I know I only been supporting Kristen and Robbie for his behavior towards a woman that he had been with 4-5yrs vs 6 months of… I won’t even go there right now. I don’t see any A-List Actors carrying on like Robbie not even Oscar-JLaw. I think he will do better PR soon.. I can hope!I… Then, I will Cheer him on!!… I will “ego stroke” him when it earn!!… GUEST has serious issues and it’s very disturbing comments on an Actor as if she is in a relationship with Robbie that shares his deepest, personal emotions with GUEST. She taking it to a different level of insanity or she just has a personality disorder. Yes!!… I got your back 100 she is a stalker!! yesterday, at work I read 4 of her last comments from her to 2 of my Buddies that are Male Co-Workers who are A.D. Military they trip hard, not good!! that freaked then out by GUEST ANTICS. So, yeah, Soldiers comments to two Actors that they never have heard of (no being mean, truth) looking in on the out side agrees that she is all the above diagnosis and was surprised who don’t even wanted to No the name of this site agreed it needs to monitor comments like GUEST relationship she has with Robbie in her mind it’s neglectful and irresponsible. They have young Fan’s that are waiting and want the truth about their Idols daily some Fan’s innocently, nieve that some may just believe Guest has a personal relationship in her mind with Robbie

Sam

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 12, 2013

Kristen is doing fine, leave her alone. In the few times we have seen her photos she seems lighter, calmed and happy. Soon she will be filming again. I kind of want to see her dating a new guy and going on trips with him and doing stuff around LA.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 12:10 AM on November 13, 2013

I fancy James Franco for her older romantic dark haired OH love dark haired men
Educated well read degrees only thing s sadly she may not be as educated enough
STill my husband went to University got 3 degrees me a Service women then a nurse not in his league education wise but in every other I can beat him hands down over 30 years still 2 gether

Not James Franco

Posted at 1:47 AM on November 13, 2013

@MITPUK1… I don’t think James Franco would be good for her, let me tell you why. James Franco is also a painter. He had an exhibit were he displayed his paintings. One of them was of Snow White with her dress yanked up and exposing her @zz. He had written over the top of the Snow White picture the words “K-Stew” Now I find that disrespectful since Kristen played that character and for him to display snow white like that and put Kristen’s (k-stew) name above it not only disgusting but insulting. I know that James Franco supposedly said some good things about her but I think he just wants to get in her pants. His actions speak louder than his words. If he respected her I don’t think he would of done this. So he would not be a good pairing for her, in my opinion.

aquarium

Posted at 1:55 AM on November 13, 2013

MITPK… Kristen will have to be careful who she hooks up with next, especially if he is an actor. A lot of men in Hollywood may feel like James Franco does and just wants to “sleep with her.” Some of them probably feel like she would be “easy to get at” but may not want anything serious with her because of the scandal and that she has a reputation now because of it. So it will be men coming at her to see how far they can get only. They may pretend to be really in to her until they get what they want and then drop her like a hot potato. The tabloids would have a field day with that. I hope she will be very careful.

♡Robbie

Posted at 4:20 AM on November 13, 2013

@Aquarium..you sure No alot about cheating. is that what happen to you? and now you have problems with Men who want to see how far they can get with you? and lie to get a quick boody call from you? and the Men in your town will never take you serious? if so, do you think you need a Sex Thearpist or Psychologist to help you in your insecurities. I doubt Kristen will have No problems like you, when she is ready unless, she still has a *wink wink* BF, Maybe!!… She will step out with him if she is even interested to even date at the moment she is busy doing what she luvs making movies at the moment. She is wanted and Luv by her fellow actor’s that only praise Kristen dedication, professional, hard worker and praised by her Colleagues and millons of fan’s. I really doubt you are in Kristen walk of fame…I am Sorry! if your BF or who ever bust you it will get easier in time to find your Luv…Yes?

Posted at 6:05 AM on November 13, 2013

@Margaret in the Pink,
I also fancy James Franco, and he has had a proper education!

aquarium

Posted at 5:15 AM on November 14, 2013

@Robbie aka Bully? You are coming across as a big bully! BACK OFF!

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:48 PM on November 12, 2013

WILL YOU ALL LOOK AT THESE TWO VIDEOS AND LEARN SOME FACTS ROBERT KNOW THAT CHEATING STORY WAS A HOAX , VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE [ LIBERTY DID IT AN INSIDER TOLD ] [ ROBSTEN UNBROKEN EVIDENCE ]

lrk

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 12, 2013

hopoefully he has sense and moving on from Kristine

@irk

Posted at 10:41 PM on November 12, 2013

@irk… Hopefully, SHE has sense and will stay away from Robert!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:14 PM on November 12, 2013

Sally James,Never been part of a witch hunt right from start predicted from July 2012 there would be no winners or losers in the situation.In fact thought it was improving but some of the comments here are just rediculous .HL doesn’t help by causing friction ,what’s happened has happened nobody can change anything if R and K are trying to get round it why shouldn’t everyone give them some space to get their lives back.my take has always been this was a planned break anyway and are now completely back together ,Rob can’t seem to help himself and Kristen would love to be back on same footing as before,but with commitment.
If they are Gay or Lesbian why would they want to return to one another, Incidently best picture of Rob around on Aus Awards Night.for a long time. give them a break let them get a life.

Kathy

Posted at 8:10 PM on November 12, 2013

I’ve said many times once she has just one little date he will be devastated. He will have to be the first to date because she’s not going anywhere. I think she is holding all the cards because she is the one that can control her emotions. She will never go back to him unless he has truly forgiven her. Kristen is not one to be hurt over and over. She knows what she did and she has paid for her mistake. I think they are in touch and they are close and most of you can’t stand it. The only thing that makes sense is the day they were seen in their cars. That day was for one thing and one thing only. They wanted to see each other. Rob is a nice guy and Kristen is a good person so why stick it to them. Leave them alone and let them find their own way.

Guest1

Posted at 8:41 PM on November 12, 2013

I would agree with your thought process had it not been for Rob stepping out with Dylan and then permitted his team aka ” a source” to tell E their relationship is a romance…. With that move I became a believer that he’s no longer interested in dating Kristen and doesn’t care how the revelation of his status with Dylan would make Kristen feel. Rob’s team isn’t going to falsely claim he’s dating someone he isn’t. His MO is usually the contrary. He doesn’t want people to know who he’s dating. Dylan means a lot to people that mean something to Rob. He’s not going to play with her heart strings the way he may with someone else for his own personal gain. His team released the statement to prove he’s no longer interested in Kristen and to gain back brownie points with his lady love who couldn’t have been all too pleased about the reconciliation rumors that were sparked. If Dylan had any insecurities in that move alone she should feel mighty secure in rob’s feelings towards her. It was a big step for Rob to admit he has romantic feelings for Dylan and it says he cares more about Dylan’s feelings than Kristen’s. That’s what sucks about break ups. You can spend years with someone, be each other’s best friend and when you break up someone your Ex just begins dating becomes more important to your Ex than you despite your history together. It’s just the way it is….

@guest1

Posted at 9:10 PM on November 12, 2013

For goodness sakes, put the DP story to rest already. Rob isn’t dating her, he’s not dating anyone. He can’t hide someone he’s not involved with. If DP meant so much to him, he would be out and about with her, why wouldn’t he be? I don’t for one minute believe the cockamamie story that his team is going around telling all the gossip rags that he’s in a romance DP. He’s private with his personal life and when he wants the public to know anything about a woman in his life, he’ll bring her out. Besides, he’s filming out of the US most of next year. Maybe he’s moving back to England, that’s why he’s renting the house in BH. Please, just leave him be.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 12:11 AM on November 13, 2013

who uses stepping out except you that how we know your more than 1 person you dick wit

@@guest

Posted at 1:00 AM on November 13, 2013

How do you know rob is not dating her? You are going on and on but you are actually saying nothing. If Robb is private with his life then maybe this is the extreme case with Dylan. Has anyone come out to debunk their romance since it broke? So how do you know they are not dating? Give us facts.

Jay eat

Posted at 8:04 PM on November 12, 2013

So glad that Rob is out with friends. Looks like he had a good time. He’ll be off filming soon, won’t get to see much of him then, god, I miss him already.

lmp

Posted at 3:26 AM on November 13, 2013

@@@guest: Yes, someone has come out to debunk their “romance”. Her mother. Robin Wright Penn said a couple of weeks ago, that Dylan is not dating Rob. The tabs ignored it. They keep pushing the Dylan story because they have nothing true to tell about R and K, and no other celebrity sells magazines.

Posted at 1:19 PM on November 13, 2013

@Jay eat,
Oh my Goodness, but you are a total sicko, how can you miss some one you never met!

Bubble has Burst

Posted at 7:50 PM on November 12, 2013

Does all this boy ever do is drink?…Yeah blah blah blah blah doing what all 27 year old guys do. Every night is a problem folks.He needs to ditch his management.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 7:43 PM on November 12, 2013

@STEVE TELL ME HOW CAN YOU PUT YOUR THOUGHT INTO ROBERT BY JUST LOOKING AT PICTURES OF ROBERT YOU CAN TELL ALL THIS ABOUT ROBERT , IS IT WHAT HWL SAID, BECAUSE I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD OUT OF ROBERT MOUTH IN OVER A YEAR, TELL WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN ROBERT DOING THAT YOU KNOW IS NOT HEAR SAY. HAVE YOU HEARD HIS VOICE, I DON`T THINK IT IS FAIR, FOR SOME ONE THAT WILL TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE. PUT THEIR WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH, FOLLOW YOU AROUND. PUT A CAMERA IN YOUR FACE AND THEIR WORDS IN HIS MOUTH TELL ME WHAT DID YOU LEARN FROM ROBERT?

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:16 PM on November 12, 2013

ROBERT LOVE NO OTHER THEN KRISTEN AND YOUR HATEFUL WORDS WILL NOT STOP ROBERT FROM LOVING KRISTEN ,, IF YOU WILL GO TO YOUTUBE SEE THE VIDEOS THAT WILL SHOW YOU IT WAS A HOAX [ LIBERTY DID IT AN INSIDER TOLD ] [ROBSTEN UNBROKEN EVIDENCE ] LEARN SOME FACTS. AND STOP BEING CHILDISH WITH THE NAME CALLING

hummin

Posted at 6:44 PM on November 12, 2013

All you people are idiots If you believe anything HWL has to say. Go ahead spew your nastiness toward Rob. He is the one that has stayed above the fray. He is living his life and moving on. HE doing what any normal 27 yr old SINGLE red blooded man does. He goes out and hangs with his friends and socializes. He and the cheater/home wrecker/skank are over.

Rob continues to get work with great directors that would not be case if he did not have his solidly on his shoulders.

lorraine

Posted at 6:55 PM on November 12, 2013

@ hummin —-why are you so mean? Is your life that miserable please do some soul searching I positive you will find something nice to say. Kristen didn’t do anything to you besides its people like you that make this world so nasty—move on I’m sure your parents would be embarresed if they knew this was you

cee

Posted at 7:19 PM on November 12, 2013

@lorraine…Hummin did not say anything mean that hasn’t been said here a thousand times so don’t get on her for telling the truth. Rob has come out ahead of all of this ugly talk about him and has moved on, getting his schedule in order to start on his films. Films that have had to be put on hold for one reason or another but now everything is coming together and he will be working the biggest part of 2014. Neither one did anything to any of us but we make it our business to bully them, so get down off your high horse because you are just like the rest of the Rob haters on this board.

steve

Posted at 5:56 PM on November 12, 2013

Where is Kristen? working.
Where is DPenn? Who? Who cares?
RP in few months has destroyed his fame as a gentleman, man in love, intelligent person who like intelligent people, and is getting worse: silly girlfriend and not beautiful, crazy nights, no movies… only a lucrative advertising for a perfum (very intellectual indeed).

@steve

Posted at 6:16 PM on November 12, 2013

Where is Kristen? Holed up with Lane Garrison or who cares?
Where is dpenn? Nobody knows
Rob is still the gentleman, man enjoying his life that he couldn’t with the cheater around, intelligent man, who like most intelligent people surrounds himself with friends and smiles and has a good time, not being around a sourpuss all day, doesn’t need a gf right now cause he’s beautiful enough all by himself, wonderful nights with friends, 4 movies coming up, and a 12 million dollar Dior deal. Very intellectual I would say! 70 million is Pretty good huh! How much you got? Go Rob and enjoy your life!

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:11 PM on November 12, 2013

That would translate, Sisi, or Alejdrina, to HITS, NOT dollars. He is still a manwhore.
Yeah beautiful enough : no woman can share a mirror with him,as he is too busy primping in front of it all day…. Kristen kept him on an even keel: now look where he is at: crazy nights and using any excuse for free alcohol,” smiles and a good time:” can we say that yoiu are an enabler, for making excuses for a drunk, druggie and manwhore ??

Guest1

Posted at 7:19 PM on November 12, 2013

Kristen’s never been with Lane Garrison.

@stupid kit

Posted at 7:22 PM on November 12, 2013

No this is not sisi or Alejandra, you lose! Rob is anything but a man whore. Go read what Cronenberg and all the rest of what people that know him say about him. The only whore in the relationship was the skank doing a married man, you can relate to that can’t you? You think rob primps in a mirror all day? Hahahahaha, snort, giggle, he doesn’t have to, he’s gorgeous as he is. The cheater can’t keep herself on even keel how can she help anyone else. He’s got 4 movies coming up, think that’s pretty good. Can we say how stupid you are for believing trash tabloids, and you’re old enough to know better. Humph!

love Twilight

Posted at 7:24 PM on November 12, 2013

@@steve….yeah, love it. Rob is the most wonderful man that has come along in a long time. Kristen really messed up when she broke his heart for he would have loved her forever, so it was not meant to be. Will always love the Twilight franchise, but only for Rob for she ruined it for me.

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:51 PM on November 12, 2013

*-*Bad Kitty
Here we go again. As I said you like talking behind people’s backs. I am Alejandrina and I have nothing to hide, like others. And like I said, you look like a teenager who likes to fight with everyone (well bullying). OHHHHH Yes I know, you are a grown woman. How old are you? 40 right. You don´t show it by the way, that´s the worst. Sad your case, your are a bad example. A few days ago, Rob wasn´t so bad right, because in this site someone was talking about a reconciliation, but now….. Something good must have Rob so you are so angry….

Posted at 9:58 PM on November 12, 2013

@@steve – see you idiot! @guest1 says Kristen was never with Lane and he knows everything. SO in the word of an idiotic robsessed hater ‘STFU’. Oh, that idiotic hater is you.

Posted at 10:07 PM on November 12, 2013

@Alejandrina – what?, do you cut and paste all your replies. I thought I was the one talking behind your back. And I thought I was the teenager who likes to fight and is a bully. Always asking about someones age. What is up with that? Is it because you are 16? But back to the important part, you are calling people my names behind my back. How could you !!! And here I thought I was your only bully. I am hurt.

Posted at 10:31 PM on November 12, 2013

@@stupid kit – well if it isn’t our juvenile and immature robtard. School must be out or you have completed your homework. Oh wait, thats right you are probably a drop out which would explain your illiteracy and limited vocabulary. I see you used your favorite juvenile and immature names. What is so sad is that you don’t realize what a joke and loser you are. You are a coward and a little twerp. You need a good spanking but you might enjoy it too much.

Twilight fan

Posted at 11:07 PM on November 12, 2013

@love Twilight… What is so “wonderful” about Robert Pattinson? Maybe he broke her heart before she did what she did. Nobody knows what was going on in their relationship that may have prompted her to make the bad choice she made. Don’t judge her because you do not know the whole story. She was responsible for the choice she made but no one knows what was behind her choice. So don’t be so hard on her. Don’t let what happened in their personal life ruin the Twilight movies for you. Kristen gave a great performance in the Twilight movies don’t take away from that because of what occurred in her personal life. I am a fan of the Twilight movies and always will be regardless of what happens with Rob or Kristen. They both gave great performances in the movies and that is all that should matter. They are actors. Their personal life belongs to them, not us.

Accurate

Posted at 7:42 PM on November 12, 2013

@steve…you are my hero.

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:53 PM on November 12, 2013

Just sayin
In fact, I said -in other comments-a bunch of teenagers (and yes you and Kitty and others, you have bad memory) I don´t care if you attack me but you atack anyone who disagrees with you (even other “Miss K” fans, remember Matt), and you actually attack with homophobic comments, alcohol problems, drug abuse (pure speculation) and very rude comments . So… you and Bad Kitty are a bad example, What did you say a few days ago? “I am an ex footballplayer and my fighting days are over I would consider myself more a debater, some times a therapist…..” Yea right. I suppose you are an adult. Yea right. And now you are my only bully????. Who understands you.

Posted at 4:10 AM on November 13, 2013

What a Hero, you’ve got there, just as brain dead as you @Accurate
It seems the name Accurate doesn’t translate into brainy at all!

Katie

Posted at 5:37 PM on November 12, 2013

Please stop this nonsense! Do you think they are in high school? He enjoys the creative process, he said he wants to try designing women’s clothing. Why do you have to pull the couple stuff into everything they do!! Get over it!!

so true

Posted at 7:28 PM on November 12, 2013

@Kristen has been with Lane Garrison and she loved it. She loved what he learned while in prison. He even licked her armpits for her.

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 12, 2013

@so true – actually I heard you and @guest were hooking up. Heard you like dressing up. You dress up as Rob and @guest dresses up as Kristen and sometimes Dylan. That is some kinky stuff but hey you are one sick dude.

sad ending

Posted at 5:24 PM on November 12, 2013

Rob needs to take Kristen to Hawaii for a 3 day summit, not Dylan. They need to get away from all outside influences and talk it out, once and for all…DT it will happen though.

Helen

Posted at 5:59 PM on November 12, 2013

OMG! There is no Hawaii , grow up!

Posted at 4:58 PM on November 12, 2013

Happy Birthday: RYAN GOSSLING 33 Today, Love you and your Movies. You are my HERO! Have seen all your movies to date, Love your Loyal Fan!

Judy

Posted at 7:33 PM on November 12, 2013

@Loui…ugh, he has little close-set eyes. Half his movies have bombed. Go on Daily Box Office and pull up his movies and see how little money they made, i.e. Into the Pines, Drive, all fizzled.

Posted at 4:26 AM on November 13, 2013

@Judy,
That is not what this is about, I could not find a place to leave a message for his birthday as I adore him as a human being and as an actor, I do not care what happens to movies that I have the previlege to see, and sorry not one of his movies have bombed, he was even able to choose his own Director for Drive, Nicholas Refn, not many actors get that chance, he is beyond talented, everything is not about R Poop, I needed to wish him Well!

Froperept (@Froperept1)

Posted at 4:58 PM on November 12, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $62/hr on the laptop. She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $16866 just working on the laptop for a few hours. his explanation,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

senzen

Posted at 4:19 PM on November 12, 2013

“I say keep them guessing” Kristen said. And We are guessing alright!!!!! Katy perry two months ago, no Riley tomorrow, no its his personal trainer,no its Dylan, NO a model. No he and Kristen are hooking up again………no back to Dylan. I’m really exhausted with the speculations aren’t u guys. Drama drama drama. Watch this space in the next 2 weeks its Kristen again/ WHOEVER THE NEXT GIRL IS? this is practically better than any soap opera i’ve ever watched

Mary

Posted at 4:38 PM on November 12, 2013

Lol lol lol

Ew.

Posted at 4:17 PM on November 12, 2013

“It” found MJ’s lost nose.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:32 PM on November 12, 2013

lol. that was mean, but funny,too :)

Posted at 4:31 AM on November 13, 2013

@Ew.
You are right, MJ ‘s nose was an expensive item, but what a pity it was stolen by a Asian Tranny, as @MITP would have said,
But Good One from you @Ew. I would just not like to bump into that face I the dark, too ghastly too contemplate!

Woody88

Posted at 4:12 PM on November 12, 2013

I have to say that I believe that Rob’s desire to get heavily involved with the Hollywood social scene, including a birthday party for Nick Jarecki a few weeks after they broke up, is the real reason for Rob and Kris separation. For the two of them, the cheating scandal is ancient, well discussed news. I have to say that I think that Rob is right, that Kris should get out and mix it up more as part of her profession. I still think they can work this out.

guest

Posted at 4:59 PM on November 12, 2013

I agree however I think Rob proposed to Kristen that they casually date each other, see other people and do more things separately and she said all or nothing and he chose nothing and walked. My heart goes out to her. Rob had moved on mentally and she didn’t realize just how far until it was too late. They can make it work if they both want it. Rob’s not shown ANY interest in wanting it and that’s hurt Kristen so who knows if she believes there’s still hope. IMO, I don’t see these two reconciling anytime soon. And given their filming schedules next year…. Unless they want to make time for each other they could go a full 6 months w/out seeing each other- easily. He’s got back to back movies the first Q of the year, chance of Sundance in-between and then she starts with a heavy schedule the second Q and then he starts up again in the summer. The schedule coupled with the fact he’s in a romance with Dylan…. The only one he’ll have time for is Dylan. Lucky for Dylan she doesn’t have much going on (lol) and can following him where ever he needs her to be for him….lol. We won’t see anymore R/K pictures or hear about them reconciling. Their window of opportunity is closed and it requires herculean efforts to get it back open. Rob’s not going to make the effort and IDK if Kristen would either- he’s really hurt her since the split. In many ways much more than she ever hurt him… Break ups suck!

Joe

Posted at 5:43 PM on November 12, 2013

You’re an idiot if you think making Kristen look pathetic like HL is all the time is reality ! The way I see it Kristen is herself and working and when she got back from italy he went running back a d wanted to see her secretly , he was falling apart all those months and partying hard, no one distracts themselves that much after telling the world what a homebody he is in interviews and then does a I’m party hopper drinker de caprio stud act like he’s been doing, lost people do that ! Not mature 27 year olds who are gong backwards in life ! Don’t feel bad for kristen cause I guarantee you she’s holding all the cards lol!

Guest1

Posted at 7:18 PM on November 12, 2013

She holds no cards when it comes to the Rob. After her tryst it was always going to be his decision whether they had a future. She thought he’s choose them, he didn’t being hurt by that doesn’t make Kristen weak, it makes her human.

macandcheese

Posted at 11:58 PM on November 12, 2013

@guest.. You are right about one thing, “He’s really hurt her since the split. In many ways much more than she ever hurt him.” That is one very true statement. That is what has changed a lot of people’s opinion of Robert. That is why I am no longer a fan of his. I was a true-blue, robsessed, fan, until he began to be so insensitive towards Kristen and his many actions and words that were negative towards her just ruined it for me. I no longer think he is good enough for her. I definitely think she deserves better. I think Robert is happiest when he is intoxicated and it is not a good look for him. His team or management needs to get him some rehab help for his heavy drinking for his own good.

Posted at 5:06 PM on November 12, 2013

Good going @Woody88. You generated another @guest post. Just what we all need, another comment from @guest. Damn, I need to buy a bigger monitor. he takes up the entire screen now.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:16 PM on November 12, 2013

Lmao !
;)
I take it no one read my post as a call in menu on another story,right ?
I take that you do not watch,ahem, “special movies” on your monitor ? Screen to small ?
;)

Posted at 10:41 PM on November 12, 2013

@BK – funny! Another reason I need a larger screen. :)

domino

Posted at 1:16 AM on November 13, 2013

The scandal is the main course here woody! Dont be arrogant. He stopped lovng her because of the scandal. You can try to blame it on everything else but when you look closely “like a grown up” youll see that those are just side plates. He is angry because she cheated on him with rupert sanders. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

T88

Posted at 3:45 AM on November 13, 2013

@domino…IF Rob “stopped” loving her because of the scandal then he never really loved her at all…in reality IF you truly love someone as Rob has for 4-5 years, it is humanly impossible to just “stop” the heart from loving…the fact you condone his “side plates” by justifying being “angry” just proves how arrogant you are and you don’t have to be an adult to see the wrongness in that

domino

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 13, 2013

T88 I am not condoning anything. The side plates I am refering to are all the sick reasons you throw around as the reason for tye breakup. You keep ignoring the real reasons. The fact that you are condoning kristens indescreation shows your ignorance. Rob stopped loving her the way he used to. Yes its not easy to stop feeling but feeling love depends on the individual. Rob doesnt feel it like you do clearly and so does kristen.

guest

Posted at 3:55 PM on November 12, 2013

DYT Kristen knows Rob isn’t in love her anymore? He’s actions are very telling. Even those not living it can tell. I hope she is able to block out all Rob related news. She doesn’t need to be reminded how he’s moved on with a new life, gf and friends at every turn. Even if she’s accepted it now, the constant reminders are hurtful. I really admire how she continues to stay under the radar. So many would respond in kind and go out of their way to attend events, looking smashing, or parties with picture ops in an effort to show their ex they are fine.. She stays true to herself and doesn’t give in to the temptation to throw a little back in Rob’s face. On the one hand, that makes things easier for Rob. He doesn’t have the constant reminders from endless stories of her partying, on dates, outtings with different men etc.. and on the other, I wonder if it makes him miss her b/c he can’t get SM updates on her. I’m presuming she’s denying fans pictures. Most of the time we learn of her whereabouts from fan pictures and there haven’t been any other than the one of her in the truck at the GS and the film set in NY. Not her style. Seems she’s taking extra measures not to be seen. IMO, I take that to mean she knows things are over with Rob and she’s increased her focus and intensity on her career and doesn’t want any distractions or bs drama. I hope she’s doing well.

Pam

Posted at 5:34 PM on November 12, 2013

BS It’s the opposite, he’s trying to party and move on with a different lifestyle but can’t and no matter what or who he dates next cause honey Dylan aint long term thats a fact! He will always be obsessed with his ex , wait and see,, the minute she starts dating a guy and the media starts putting their spin on it he will go back sniffing and using the digs as an excuse again, he’s the type of guy who can’t move past this so he’s trying to move on but the second she does he won’t like that . She’s been low key and has had no men drama so he’s had nothing to worry about except trying out his new lifestyle , all will do a 360 the second she starts dating, for her sake hope she gives the new guy a try at least !

Helen

Posted at 6:10 PM on November 12, 2013

I think after reading the new people and Us thats out I’m inclined to believe you are right on all counts

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:18 PM on November 12, 2013

Drinking,socializing,partying is not a “new lifestyle” for him, as he has been doing this for a loong while. Ever since he was 18. Maybe sooner than that. But I agree with you, Dylan isn’t long term. Flavor -of- the -week, I’d say.

Guest1

Posted at 8:00 PM on November 12, 2013

There are so many variables. I agree if Kristen began dating someone soon and the person is really talented it may ruffle Rob. Unfortunately I don’t think she will. She had back to back relationships. This is the first time she’s been single in 8 years. Rob is building a separate life and if he’s happy in it he’ll lose his connection to Kristen. He may think about, or miss things about her. But I don’t think enough to take action and change things. I think he will have expected struggles, moments when it’s hard to let go. But his actions speak for themselves. He’s been spotted with her 1 day out of 180, has made no effort to see her and has gone out of his way to make sure the public knows he’s not interested in her romantically and is interested in Dylan. IMO he’s good with things as they are.

Posted at 4:42 AM on November 13, 2013

@*-*Bad Kitty,
Maybe we are all wrong about Dylan, RPoop likes Big Spunchy Hooters, she’s got them, she has allegially been to rehab for Alcohol, his first Love has always been Alcohol, so he can Lean-Again if Rehab comes up, he loves Leaning-on, remember how he leaned in KAKA FACE all these years, she has no real ambitions, so I think just maybe the Robtards do have a Fit here! Love to you my special Friend, I really enjoyed you and @Linda Louisville’s harmonizing of short novels about 2 days ago, it was hysterical! I keeled over with Laughters, you must do that again sometime soon!

DN

Posted at 6:28 PM on November 12, 2013

With al the respect let me make a few point to here: stop potrait in ks as a victim she is no victim she is the villian of the story how do you think that Rob feel about the affair she had infornt of his nose ks broke the beauty of the relationship she broke the trust and believe here nobody absoluctly nobody needs to remind Rob about those pictures of someone is going down on the woman that he was in love with because i gurantee you that those pictures are inside his head constanly.

Judy

Posted at 7:41 PM on November 12, 2013

@Dn, you are so right. They said he had all of the pictures and would look at them over and over, not believing his eyes. He would never be able to trust her again and she would always wonder if he was thinking about them if they got back together. The four hour talk ended whatever was left to say. Maybe they feel that they can be friends and not feak out when they see each other in public.

Jaynet

Posted at 7:56 PM on November 12, 2013

@DN.. Thanks for your comment, you are absolutely right. Ks is toxic for Rob. The cheating scandal will never go away, the pappz will always bring it up if they were to get together. A person can only take so much. Every time I see those pics I wonder what ks was thinking, ugggg. I can just imagine how Rob feels kissing her and thinking about that slug all over her. Hope Rob continues to be happy.

Guest1

Posted at 8:10 PM on November 12, 2013

She did hurt him and caused the end. However when you really love someone you can forgive them. They needed to separate to figure out if they had real love. Kristen was barely 22 when this happened. Rob knows her better than anyone and if he felt the behavior uncharacteristic he could let it go. Seems he’s decided he can live with out her love. Translation, his love for her is not undying. That’s not true love, in true love you want to be with the person mistakes or not.

@guest1

Posted at 8:19 PM on November 12, 2013

The one thing KS and Rob shared between only them was their love. She threw that love away over a scandalous affair with a POS like RS. Yes, maybe if she and Rob were unknowns it could have been forgotten, but being who they are, it never will. As long as they are together, it would constantly be brought up and thrown in Robs face that the love of his life cheated on him. No man, famous or not, could put up with that!

Posted at 11:03 PM on November 12, 2013

Wow, I never knew Rputz was so fragile? Poor Rputz, the GF he never admitted to having, kissed and hugged a guy. Oh poor poor Rputz. What a terrible thing to happen. No wonder he drowns his sorrows and hurt in a bottle of alcohol and sleeps with all these women. He obviously will never get past this which of course means more drinking, partying and womanizing. I could see the hurt on his smiling face in those pictures from the other night. Poor Rputz.

Concerned

Posted at 3:47 PM on November 12, 2013

Rob is a drunken womanizer what can you expect, Kristen just reached out to him to try an help him get off drugs,but apparently he is to far gone for anyone to help him at this point, thanks for trying Kristen.

guest

Posted at 4:46 PM on November 12, 2013

That’s horrible to say. Rob has curtailed his partying considerably since getting into a stable relationship with Dylan. IMO, the meeting was for closure and possibly to let Kristen know his romantic status with Dylan is heating up. Perhaps that’s why they had to discuss the dogs. Maybe Dylan will be involved in caring for them p/t when Rob’s away filming? Rob’s fine. He’s not drowning in his sorrow over Kristen- that seems pretty obvious. Hope Kristen stays the course and keeps a low profile. She doesn’t need the drama. If Rob thought the attention over his personal life would subside if he was no longer in a relationship with Kristen, he is wrong. Think he’s coming to realize that now.

Posted at 5:13 PM on November 12, 2013

Actually my sources tell me that Kristen and Rob met to discuss how to react to all the idiotic posts and false information this @guest poster is spreading around the internet. They agreed that they would need to meet several more times to discuss strategy cause this person is so persistent.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 12, 2013

Please ignore Guest hes at it again now hes curtailed his party ways YES since October 5th
Wonder what happened then OH yes Kristen came back to USA

Annie

Posted at 5:50 PM on November 12, 2013

Do you seriously live in Lala land or just waaaaay out there brain wise lol! How is he in a stable relationship with Dylan if they go to parties separately , leave alone, and the following night he’s at CM with his pal Jaime and taking pics with photogs and she never ever around when he’s driving, shopping , the gym, or any concerts he goes to lol! I guess your idea off stable is the invisible woman hehe!

anon

Posted at 7:43 PM on November 12, 2013

@concerned..my computer is beginning to stink again, I smell an a$$hole.

Posted at 11:06 PM on November 12, 2013

@anon – since your head is always up yours it should be a smell you are very familiar with. Either that or you store your computer there. Ewwww……

Posted at 4:59 AM on November 13, 2013

@Just Sayin,
You know actually @Anon’s head is always up RPoop’s @ss, so no wonder she is always smelling!

@concerned

Posted at 7:58 PM on November 12, 2013

Rob is not a drunken womanizer and he doesn’t need a cheaters help. The best way she can help is to leave him alone and stop calling and texting him.

Posted at 11:08 PM on November 12, 2013

@@concerned – the fact that you believe what is written here shows your mental instability

♡Robbie

Posted at 4:05 PM on November 13, 2013

@Concerned. Be for real, are you serious?? please, share with me. Who told you that Kristen keep calling and texting Robbie? Ms.CID of L.A!!!… you are very misguided and an ignorant fool. Don’t tell me you believe HWLIES. It is so true, ery true the Media makes you Stupid!!…Yes?

lXOXO

Posted at 3:46 PM on November 12, 2013

Well the two guys who took those cozy pics with Rob are gay. So is the designer who posted….. Bet Nick Frenkel will have another Dylan story up is sleeves for E! to make it go away…………. Interesting that Sienna Millers smooch comment got deleted…..so the IG……ll

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 12, 2013

Is the picture of a LADY BOY? For the people who dont get it a TRANSVESTITE an Asian trannie
Because who ever IT is she/hes bloody UGLY

HA! HA! HA!

Posted at 4:16 PM on November 12, 2013

That is not a lady, that is an Alien.

Posted at 5:06 PM on November 12, 2013

@Margaret in the Pink,
Thanks for clearing that up, I thought it was a sea monster, quite a scary thing I must say, I just pray I never run into that in the dark, that will be the end of me!

Posted at 5:15 PM on November 12, 2013

An Alien Ladyboy ?!?! That a new one.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:39 PM on November 12, 2013

Ok, the pic with that guy, whom has his head on Rob’s shoulder ??
that seals it…
Rob is gay.
No straight man would allow another man to be photographed with his head on the shoulder…. Not knowing the whole world is gonna see it.
Rob ruined the magic of Twilight…..
Edward CAN’T be ” that way”……….
*cries*
That hunky,sexy, Brit ,man-of-my-fantasies, -sexy- to-the-bone, Sex-on-legs, -walking-poster-child-for- testosterone, is ………
Gaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

I want my mommyyyyyyy……

:-*****************************(

Me thinks he likes it!

Posted at 12:22 AM on November 13, 2013

@BK…. Maybe, just maybe, that’s why KS did what she did. Maybe Rob wasn’t delivering in the bedroom. I bet you those gay men were all over him. Rob appears to be enjoying their affection. Not a good look. Just a matter of time before some story surface that says, “My wild night with Robert Pattinson” and it will not be a lady saying it but a man. That will kill the fantasy for women worldwide. Rob has heard the gay rumors before and he knows that he tantalizes the men as well as the women. Maybe the attention from the gays also stroke his ego. I guess gay men are sending him signals constantly, hoping he’ll respond.

Posted at 5:04 AM on November 13, 2013

@*-*Bad Kitty,
Here I am Honey, relax I’m on my way with the Ice Cream, we were actually talking about the Sea Monster, Sweetie, aren’t you scared, that thing scared the sh@t out of me!

mattley

Posted at 4:24 PM on November 12, 2013

I’ve had the same idea about he is gay! In another picture he had a sweet eye for another man. There is nothing of wrong to be gay.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:27 PM on November 12, 2013

Unless it is Rob.

I may dislike Rob, but DAMMIT I want that boy straight !!! He better remain so, too !
lol
No, seriously, nothing wrong with it, but I like my sex- fantasies to be straight.
Oh well, there is always Johnny Depp….

Oh and you all;
A Lady-Boy sea monster alien !?!? Just Sayin ?? save me. I want my daddyyyyy…..

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:41 PM on November 12, 2013

See !? so I’m not the only one !?
Ok, no, nothing wrong with it, but I still prefer Rob to be straight….
I just have this mental image of him being straight….
now, it is gonnnnneeeee….

anon

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 12, 2013

@Bad Kitty…here we go again. You are misbehaving. Did you ever see the picture of Paul Giamatti with his head on Rob’s shoulder taking pictures during Cosmopolis and Paul is as straight as they come. So, hate to burst your bubble, but yes, Rob allowed Paul to rest his head on his should while he was laughing and the picture was taken with no qualms. When Rob first burst upon the scene, someone from England had given an interview about Rob and said Rob was the biggest Pu**y Hound that ever came out of England. Gay, not.

Fashion Designer Rob

Posted at 2:08 AM on November 13, 2013

Nobody is going to think anything of Paul Giamatti’s head on Rob’s shoulder BECAUSE Paul isn’t gay. The men in the pic with Rob are gay. Big difference. When a man knows that another man is gay and that there are already reports of him being gay they would not have allowed this close interaction or the pic to be taken especially knowing that every pic of him goes viral. I think Rob was probably so drunk he couldn’t fend off the guy or avoid the picture. Maybe this is Rob’s way of fame whoring his way into being a fashion designer. He did say he wanted to design dresses. See fame whorer/user Rob is at it again. WOW…

Woody88

Posted at 3:22 PM on November 12, 2013

Where is Kristen?

Mary

Posted at 4:29 PM on November 12, 2013

WORKING! and dylan duck face? went to get the drinks right? LOL lol lol and more

Posted at 5:24 AM on November 13, 2013

@Mary,
You had better watch Dylan with the drinks, you know there are allegations that she has already been to rehab for Alcohol, please don’t sent her for that again!

cee

Posted at 7:56 PM on November 12, 2013

@BK. Johnny Depp! That 50 year old has been that is trying his best to look younger with dying his hair an ugly blonde and now has a mustache. Yeah, that would be about your speed.

me

Posted at 8:25 PM on November 12, 2013

@cee

I dislike men that are older than me so, in general, 50 yr old men gross me out. But, Johnny Depp & George Clooney are the exceptions. Seriously, how can you rag on are deny Johnny?!? WTH, is wrong with you?!?

director

Posted at 3:21 PM on November 12, 2013

they broke up and will never be together again , HL needs to stop lying but all they do is deleting my comments ..

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 4:15 PM on November 12, 2013

Maybe your being to cruel? You normal posts are filled with filth and hate towards Kristen
How one 23 year old can make people spew forth so much hatred and bile is beyond me
Men are as bad one presumes they must be gay and the mysoginist gay men

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:22 PM on November 12, 2013

Mine are filled ” with hate and filth ” towards Rob and mine aren’t deleted… What gives ?
I’d better shut up, I don’t wanna piss off the Powers- that -Be. lmao
hehehehehehe :)

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 12, 2013

@director,
Do you blame them, you are a Dickhead!
Good for them, they know a Dickhead when they see one, and will keep on deleting your posts, DICKHEAD ALERT!
DICKHEAD ALERT!

So funny!

Posted at 12:28 AM on November 13, 2013

@Loui… ROFL.. Ha Haaaaaa… Sound the alert!

Natty

Posted at 6:47 AM on November 13, 2013

@loui hahaha I love your comment about the @diretor. Omg, I can’t stop laughing hahaha

Posted at 5:17 PM on November 12, 2013

That’s cause I told them you were a spy from another site so now they have you on the delete list. Formerly known as the idiot list.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:31 PM on November 12, 2013

The Idiot List…
That must be the one I was on…
The Idiot List, the new movie ,starring …. Sacha Baren Cohen, lindsey Lohan and Miley Cyrus,
lol,
nevermind… :)

Helen

Posted at 5:57 PM on November 12, 2013

Go read the new people mag out on stands and Us weekly , tell them HL is full of it and now they are too for implying robsten is together lol! According to people mad most people’s truth bible robsten has met several times and gone for dogie walks , hmmm? That’s a lot of doggie talk or should I say doggie style LMAO!

Emma

Posted at 3:04 PM on November 12, 2013

/// this is cool.. Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. on sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Buzz95.ℭOⅯ