Porsha Stewart On Kordell Stewart Divorce: I’m Ready To Date Again

Tue, November 12, 2013 2:50pm EDT by 5 Comments

The ‘RHOA’ star came to HollywoodLife.com and told us that she’s looking forward to signing her divorce papers because she’s ready for love again! She also tells us if she thinks Kordell is gay and why she feels like he treated her ‘dirty.’ Read on for the shocking interview!

Even though Porsha Stewart is in the midst of a terribly emotional divorce with Kordell Stewart, she isn’t swearing off love forever. The Bravo star tells HollywoodLife.com that she wants to be treated like a princess in her next relationship.

Porsha Stewart Reveals: I’m Ready To Date Again

The Atlanta native tells HollywoodLife.com that even though she was blindsided by Kordell after she learned about the divorce on Twitter, she believes she will find Mr. Right.

“I’m definitely not going to swear [men] off because I’m a hopeless romantic,” she told us. “Because I do believe in love. It’s been eight months I’ve been going through this and I do feel like I’m ready for love. I just want to make sure that the next guy that I get with loves me the way I need to be loved.”

She did touch on the rumors that Kordell might be gay and she didn’t deny it:

“I really haven’t come out and said whether I thought he was gay or down low,” she told us. “Because I don’t feel that is the subject at hand. The subject at hand is why was I treated why I was treated?”

Porsha Says: Kordell Treated Me ‘Dirty’

The reality star tells us that Kordell would lock her out of their house and make her feel “uncomfortable” until she finally moved in with her mom.

“It’s bitter sweet,” she said. “I’m in a good place now but I am looking forward to the closure once the last paper is signed.”

But despite the drama she says that she did everything she could, including counseling, to try and make her relationship work.

“I put 100 percent into the relationship and I’m proud of myself for standing in the storm,” she said. “And for being strong and still being that wife that I was. I don’t know him right now. I don’t know the man who filed for divorce … I haven’t spoken to him in a very long time. I don’t know him but I do know Porsha, now.”

For more on Porsha, check her out every Sunday at 8 P.M. EST.

WATCH: Porsha Stewart Talks Split From Kordell

— Chloe Melas

More on Porsha & Kordell’s divorce:

1. Porsha Stewart: Living With Kordell Stewart During Divorce Is ‘Awkward’
  2. Porsha Stewart: Kordell Stewart Changed The Locks To Our House
  3. Porsha Stewart Felt Like A ‘Failure’ After Kordell Filed For Divorce

LaLa

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 22, 2014

When Porsha was under the attack of terroisim because it is exactly what it was on nation TV she had the flight/defense mode kick in. MAN-YA took it toooo far driving poor PORTIA there ! This is some fake azz BS she was high!
@ jay. No SH*T Genius. Exactly my point!
Hands are not a prop…but when an object / prop OR NOT is used as a WEAPON to taunt, intimidate, threaten, contol, manipulate, perpetuate fear /hate vilonence, restrict ones movement, control ones movement, …the PROP version no longer holds water & goes STRAIGHT out the window.
What started as a PROP did not end that way. Props are NO LONGER props when used as a weapon. The law will see it the same.
Andy made a big mistake letting Man-ya take control leading BRAVO over the cliff!
But Andy Pansy was so caught up laughing he got lost in ignorance of Kenya’s train wreck.
Actors, GUESTS of WHAT$ HAPPENINg LIVE with ANDY should all cancel making appearances on show until BRAVO & ANDY do the right thing.

Deidre Moore

Posted at 2:37 PM on November 14, 2013

AMEN!! This woman makes black women look bad. She is a piece of sh**. How dare her talk about a former Steeler like this, when she has nothing to show for herself. Why is she waiting for a man to give her money. Now, we see will sit in her mothers house now and be supported by her too. How about this woman get a job like the rest of us and pay for her stuff herself.

pnsmith@gmail.com

Posted at 1:05 PM on November 14, 2013

She stated on the first season of RHOA that she planned that… she would get married and be on RHOA. I believe she used that man to get on the show and now is acting like a victim. She should have been home playing house like she agreed and he played provider. She reneged on the agreement.

debbiewmoen (@debbiewmoen)

Posted at 4:04 PM on November 12, 2013

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $61/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for eight months but last month her payment was $17528 just working on the computer for a few hours. see here, ..
——–>>> Jobs25.ℭOⅯ

Bluie ivez

Posted at 3:30 PM on November 12, 2013

She acting like she’s a 25 year old woman and she gonna date again that’s her decide to do so she need to grow the f up act her real age 31 or 32 year old woman