Miley Cyrus — Why She ‘Doesn’t Care’ About Jennifer Lawrence’s Diss

Tue, November 12, 2013 4:13pm EDT by 18 Comments
Miley Cyrus Jennifer Lawrence Diss
Getty

What?

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 12, 2014

Well at least somebody doesn’t give a d@3& what Lawrence says. Everyone is always hanging on her every word as if she’s some kind of deity. Shut the h3ll up.

agree

Posted at 9:39 PM on January 12, 2014

very very very well said!!! I am so over Jennifer… she is fake… says something then does the other thing… ugh

Laura

Posted at 10:13 AM on December 1, 2013

I don’t like miley neither i do like jennifer lawrence but i don’t think she has lied at all…miley is what she shows so she has to accept it. She talks without word, just look at her and you can already know how miley is like…and it’s nothing good. I’ m not saying lawrence is better but she’s telling the truth… well I’m lying, lawrence is better by far.

Lou Laimuns

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 17, 2013

I don’t think Jenniffer said anything wrong at her.. She just said what is it. Miley is sending sex that is why she appeard neacked at Wreckingball video, Miley is just sending an album. She is getting attention, that’s all! Jenniffer didn’t insult her, she just remark how is the society now…
I like Miley’s song, but I see what is she doing, and she is doing it well because she is getting all the attention, Don’t you see it?

Emma

Posted at 7:54 AM on November 14, 2013

I don’t really think that Jennifer cares for them..I mean she said those stuff just cauz she is working with Hemsworth. If she was working with Miley, she would be on Miley’s side…I guess…if everything is true and that is how she feels, then she is just lame.

Chris

Posted at 7:22 AM on November 14, 2013

All these years Miley was always saying something good for Lawrence. And now Lawrence says those things just cauz she is acting with Liam. Wow, how pathetic. No wonder why Kristen doesn’t like her. Now everything comes out slowly.

astro

Posted at 12:31 PM on November 13, 2013

Actually no one “called her out”. People just react to second and third hand reports of what a person supposedly said as opposed to going to see what they did say. The only one who brought up Cyrus was the interviewer repeatedly.

If I wanted to call Cyrus out I would say that she is only in the business because of her dad, doesn’t have the talent to write her own songs, and is using one of the most played out, tedious, derivative marketing strategies to fuel her vapid, uncreative, fame obsessed career. That’s “calling out”.

YMiley

Posted at 11:37 PM on November 12, 2013

Call Penthouse or Hustler Miley! Make it easy for everyone. Other people dont have to see you.. Miley is nothing but a NUISANCE! Forget the TALENT. Just go get naked in your own room Miley

Is there anybody likable in the Catching Fire cast

Posted at 11:37 PM on November 12, 2013

So, Jennifer Lawrence is showing her true arrogant colors? Let’s see, she whines about Miley and then copies all her hair styles. She copies Miley’s dress style (open back). She’s spotted smoking marijuana in a Hawaii hotel room after Miley did the same in Florida except Jennifer also had alcohol. Oh, she fell down drunk when she won an Oscar; I don’t think Miley has ever done that when winning an award.

I’m getting so sick of all these jealous Hollyweirders criticizing Miley when they exhibit similar behavioral tendencies. Really, in addition to a disgusting plot, except for maybe Josh Hutcherson and Stanley Tucci, there is not one actor/actress in Catching Fire that makes me want to spend my money on this movie. They’re all jealous “holier than thou” hypocrites. Actually that basically sums up most of the whole entertainment business.

astro

Posted at 12:33 PM on November 13, 2013

^^Low information, easily duped commenter.

teb

Posted at 8:08 PM on November 20, 2013

At least JLO isn’t complete trash like Miley.

Agustin

Posted at 9:47 PM on November 20, 2013

I couldn’t agree more!!! @Is there anybody likable in the Catching Fire cast

What?

Posted at 9:31 PM on January 12, 2014

Ooook, I’m a Miley Cyrus fan and all of the statements you just made have absolutely nothing to do with anyone “copying” her. Open back dresses and short hairstyles? These things have always been around smh

Mox

Posted at 11:34 PM on November 12, 2013

prancercize…

Posted at 7:06 PM on November 12, 2013

She should care about her camel toe.

Really.

Bliss

Posted at 6:56 PM on November 12, 2013

LOL why is her ‘camel toe’ showing!!!

camel3

Posted at 11:34 PM on November 12, 2013

you can’t even call it a camel toe from this side of looking at this picture – you would wonder what the photographer is thinking while taking that shot.. Biology books call it her vagina saying it without malice. But on Miley – it is just so Yuck! I just can’t un-see what I have seen.

Froperept (@Froperept1)

Posted at 5:00 PM on November 12, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $62/hr on the laptop. She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $16866 just working on the laptop for a few hours. his explanation,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM