Jonathan Cheban Moving To Miami To Be Near His Girlfriend

Tue, November 12, 2013 3:15pm EST by 6 Comments
SplashNews, FameFlyNet

Port St. Lucie Movers

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 17, 2014

I drop a comment when I appreeciate a post on a website or I have smething to valuable
to contribute tto the discussion. It’s triggered by the fire
communicated iin the post I browsed. And after this article Jonathan
Cheban Moving To Miami – Reality Sttar Getting Serious With Girlfriend – Hollywood Life.
I was actually excited enough to leave a comment ;) I
actually ddo have some questions for you iff it’s okay.
Could it be just me or doo some of the responses come across like
coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting
on additional online social sites, I would like to keep up wiith you.
Coud you list all of all your communal sites lioke your Facebook page,
twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Mondy uk

Posted at 5:37 PM on November 12, 2013

At kk shut up you don’t need to worry about that find you some business to do

kk

Posted at 3:58 PM on November 12, 2013

Jonathan dude come out already, i find it hard to believe hes straight

Sandra

Posted at 4:29 PM on November 12, 2013

Geez leave him alone. Why are you so concerned about who he shares his bed with. You don’t even know him. Mind your own business. I would check out what your problem is if I were you.

kk

Posted at 9:07 PM on November 12, 2013

Sfup you dumbo, this is a free country last time i checked. eff u

Khombi Phetla

Posted at 8:49 AM on November 14, 2013

@kk shut the f…k up! you are also not staright yourself!