‘The Voice': Cole Vosbury Dominates Top 12 With Miguel’s ‘Adorn’

Mon, November 11, 2013 10:09pm EDT by 6 Comments
The Voice Cole Vosbury
Courtesy of NBC

David

Posted at 7:49 PM on November 12, 2013

Josh, Jonny and Austin will probably be the Bottom 3 tonight. The Instant Save will keep one of them on the show. I hope it’s Austin, but I have no idea how the Tweet Sweeps will pan out.

dotti

Posted at 2:34 PM on November 12, 2013

The best voice for me is cole vosbiry. Very reminiscent of michael McDonald. I have to buy his CD soon!!!

Hunter herbs

Posted at 2:31 PM on November 12, 2013

Mathew kicked everyone else’s butt…. Buff said

Robbin LaBorde

Posted at 10:56 AM on November 12, 2013

COLE VOSBURY – VERY FRESH and VERY TALENTED… VERY BRAVE and NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A RISK.. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIS VOICE.

SpartyGirl14

Posted at 12:23 AM on November 12, 2013

And now I need to point out the fact that I look ridiculously stupid because Cole Vosbury is clearly represented in this article… I found this after googling his name. Sorry. A.D.D. at its finest.

SpartyGirl14

Posted at 12:22 AM on November 12, 2013

You didn’t mention Cole Vosbury at all, which is pretty surprising because he’s definitely one of my favorites to win this whole show. Cole, Jacquie, Matt, and James are my current favorites and as much as I love Ray, I can’t help but feel like he’s getting out-sung lately. He’s insanely talented, but the other contestants have much bigger voices than he does. No doubt he’ll do great things, but I don’t see him going through to next week, unfortunately. With that being said, I can only hope that either Jonny Gray or Josh Logan go home as well. I think there’s better talent elsewhere on the show and honestly wonder how they’re still there over some of the other singers.