‘Once Upon A Time’: Peter Pan’s Fate Revealed In Shocking On-Set Pics

Mon, November 11, 2013 5:34pm EDT by 24 Comments
Once Upon A Time Spoiler
FameFlynet (2)

Major spoiler alert: Stop reading now if you don’t want to know what might happen to Pan in the coming weeks!

With Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and the rest of Team #SaveHenry closing in on Peter Pan (Robbie Kay) in Neverland, fans are dying to know how this chapter of Once Upon A Time‘s third season will end — and if these new pics from the Vancouver set are any indication, it’s going to end very badly for at least one character.

Robert Carlyle and Robbie Kay were spotted Nov. 6 on the streets of “Storybrooke,” filming an intense confrontation scene with a surprising outcome. Rumpelstiltskin was seen stabbing Pan with the Dark One’s Dagger, zapping him of his youthful magic. In fact, it appears as though Pan’s aging catches up with him, as an older actor was swapped out for Robbie once the Dagger made contact with him.

So is that how this Pan saga is going to end? With the immortal troublemaker being stripped of his powers — and potentially killed — in Storybrooke? Or is there more to the story than what we’re seeing here? (These are merely pictures, after all.)

Regina’s Sacrifice For Henry?

Of course, Rumples and Pan weren’t the only character spotted filming in Vancouver on Nov. 6. Jennifer Morrison, Lana ParrillaJared GilmoreColin O’Donoghue and Emilie de Ravin were also photographed on set that day — and things weren’t looking good for Regina.

Lana was spotted lying on the street, with Henry kneeling down to talk to her. Could Regina be making a sacrifice to save her son?

HollywoodLifers, hit up the comments section with your reaction to these pictures. Would you be satisfied if Pan’s story ended this way, or do you think there’s more to the story? Drop a comment with all of your thoughts!

— Andy Swift

More ‘Once Upon A Time’:

1. ‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Peter Pan’s Days Are Finally Numbered
  2. ‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Emma Makes A Romantic Confession
  3. ‘Once Upon A Time’ Reveals ‘The Little Mermaid’s’ Ariel & Ursula — Watch

Scott

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 15, 2013

I was hoping they would let the kid that is pan just stay as the new henry like they could not switch bodies back also I would loved to seen Mr.Gold and Regina end up together and have them to adopt felix but so far I havet o say I have really enjoyed the show

Sarah

Posted at 2:25 AM on December 12, 2013

If robbie leaves the show so will is .he’s such a good actor, he bring spunk to this show. Y’all already craped up lost, do do that to this show. I have an army of fan girls who can back me up on this.PAN DESERVES A BERTTER ENDING. IF HE WALKS AWAY AND DOESNT COME BACK ME AND MY ARMY WILL DO THE SAME!!!!!mark my words

All in favor say “I”

Bewitched

Posted at 2:20 PM on December 9, 2013

If Regina dies, I’m not watching this anymore!

Graphaks

Posted at 9:54 PM on December 8, 2013

Please tell me Emma saves her with True Love’s kiss. ; )

CE

Posted at 10:20 PM on December 8, 2013

Yuck

Bewitched

Posted at 2:22 PM on December 9, 2013

Hahahaa yeees I would love to see that kiss *__*

oi

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 10, 2013

yesss

Carrielyn Sperry Louie

Posted at 12:12 AM on November 18, 2013

Well after tonight’s episode (11/17) it’s clear what’s happening in this photo. Can’t wait to see how it all shakes out!

liz

Posted at 11:01 PM on November 17, 2013

Is there a season 4?

jazzlady

Posted at 11:23 AM on November 13, 2013

Unless the show’s writers are changing Barrie-verse, an adult wouldn’t regress to childhood upon entering Neverland. Only a child remains a child while in Neverland. I suppose that Rumple’s father could have been a teenager when he sired Rumple; but I don’t believe that Pan is Rumple’s father.

Florencia Costamagna

Posted at 8:55 AM on November 13, 2013

they didn’t kill regina and she made horrible things , and they didn’t kill rumple and he made horrible things too .. don’t kill peter pan he awsome i love him !!!

Sam

Posted at 6:15 AM on November 13, 2013

I think Pan is rumple’s father. These photos are from episode 11. Also, the man who plays Rumple’s dad is scheduled to appear in episode 11. Doesn’t matter what Pan says, remember Rumple thinks his dad abandoned him so Pan could easily just be lying. Also, Pan wants to be truly immortal and Rumple’s dad was a coward. It just makes sense really. Not to mention Rumple is hugging Pan at first.

ginger

Posted at 1:39 PM on November 12, 2013

he can’t die!!! =( please tell me that is some kind of a trick X(
I love Peter Pan XD

0207gabriellec

Posted at 9:09 AM on November 12, 2013

Reblogged this on gabrielle's blog ♡.

Tiffany118

Posted at 6:50 AM on November 12, 2013

Hope to have more to the story for Pan!!!!!!

noellechapman

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 17, 2013

I’ve got a good story for him, this is going to be long but oh well,
let’s just say the reason why he’s so evil is because he wants someone he loved back. that’s why he wants to be all powerful so he can go to the real world and find her (she was sent there by someone even more powerful than him) let’s just say He grew up in a broken life in an orphanage and felt abandoned like emma and rumple did. He finds a baby on the side of the road in a basket or whatever and feels for her because he understands what she must be going through. a fairy comes to him (I don’t know which fairy but a random fairy, let’s just say a pink fairy since there’s already a green and a blue one) and says that she has all the powers in the world (can turn into a mermaid, fairy, wolf, and is magical) technically sums up all the fairy tail characters into one. She says that she will stop growing at his age and he will not grow anymore either. The girl even is related to the saviour who will be coming in another like sixty years or however long.) She’s the way to defeat the most evil thing in the fairy tail world. She says that there’s someone who’s the most powerful man in the world is trying to capture her. She then says take her to neverland (wink wink) where she’ll be safe. Before he left he abandoned Rumple and Rumple felt betrayed (like when he tells belfire in nasty habits)

one he gets there, the fairy teaches him powers and how to control the land and be magical to protect her just in case something happens. The fairy brings in one of his friends from the orphanage (Felix) to help him.

As he gets older she wants to leave the island and go exploring and Peter of course tells her no since it’s too dangerous. The only way she can leave the island is if he let’s her leave (wink wink like how he keeps people trapped on the island and won’t let them leave). He also kills anyone who comes on the island thinking they are going to hurt her and she gets mad at that. When he finally gives in and lets her something happens to her and he was able to save her luckily. That’s when she tells him you’re just afraid I’ll leave and won’t come back and you don’t trust me. (like when Belfire said that to rumple in nasty habits, seeing the connection?) She also says I hate it how you terrorize people.

Well anyway, the most evil person in the fairy tail world finds the island and finds where she is. He takes her from Pan. He decides to send her to the real world knowing it’ll be awful for her. Ever sense Peter vowled to find her and that’s why he wants to be powerful, to be able to find her. That way the story can continue with him and also make sense. Also when pan tells Henry in the last episode “I didn’t want you to know that a young girls life depends on you,” also supports this idea. And plus how he has that bed and all that girly stuff in that one tree where wendy was supports that too. then the next season would be about the evil dude or whoever coming to storybrooke and is going to take over everything so that have to go and find the girl.

I dont’ know this idea makes more sense to me. I’m a writer and kind of a nerd so if this comment is annoying I apologize

maai

Posted at 8:49 PM on November 11, 2013

REAL partner seeker?OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. All members in the site believe interracial relationship.So,how about you?Join us to have a special mixed relationship.LL

rolfe

Posted at 7:43 PM on November 11, 2013

Regina isn,’t going anywher! No one would watch. I love Pan! What a great actor.

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:16 PM on November 11, 2013

Yeah, I don’t think Regina is going anywhere, either. I was thinking a sacrifice like… she could give up her magic to save him. But I think even that’s a stretch.

Maria

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 11, 2013

Is it possible that Pan is in fact Rumple’s father??? We know for sure that Rumple used to be a lost boy himself without explaining how or why (or that’s at least what i understood)… If you look closely the haircut and the figure really looks like Rumple’s ;)

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:17 PM on November 11, 2013

This Sunday’s episode DOES delve into Rumples’ backstory even further. You might be on to something… ;)

Samantha

Posted at 5:15 AM on November 12, 2013

I doubt it. In a previous episode, Rumple mentioned that they grew up together, before Pan went to Neverland, so I doubt it. Also, Pan has said before that Rumple’s father abandoned him, so I don’t see how that would work.

Maria

Posted at 3:22 PM on November 18, 2013

See I told you he was his father ;) and I also think he is Rumple’s undoing!!!

Josh

Posted at 6:10 PM on November 11, 2013

Why would his clothes change? And if they kill Regina off, the hsow is done…

*sigh* This show…