Katy Perry Debuts Diamond Ring At The EMAs: Engaged To John Mayer?

Mon, November 11, 2013 10:26am EDT by 18 Comments
Katy Perry Diamond Ring
Getty

Dennis

Posted at 6:48 PM on August 19, 2014

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you actually realize what you’re talking about!
Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my site =).
We could have a hyperlink change contract between us

kateriggs

Posted at 1:00 PM on November 18, 2013

I’m guessing that they are engaged and she forgot to take the ring off, or lost her nerve about wearing it so publicly – and who can blame her when everybody seems to have an opinion about it? They might not want to announce it yet, or they’re having fun teasing everyone with it. I hope they both are successful and happy in their relationship, engaged or not.

kateriggs

Posted at 12:54 PM on November 18, 2013

Why didn;t somebody just ask her?

Casey

Posted at 9:14 PM on November 13, 2013

If they are engaged I really hope it works out for the best and I hope John’s history doesn’t rear it’s ugly head. I watched Katy’s documentary and her last husband hurt her really, really bad. I hope John doesn’t do the same.

Dee

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 12, 2013

If THAT is an engagement ring from John Mayer – Katy BETTER run for the hills. With his money she deserves a bigger ring! It’s very plain which may be her style but come on.. I JUST hope Katy is not lowering her standards just to keep him. Afterall he has been known be be a committment phoebic!

twilight08

Posted at 4:15 PM on November 12, 2013

I personally will not play the game of Are they? Or aren’t they? And it is sad that Katy at the age of 29 supposedly a woman feels she has to play this game on the red carpet for the cameras. As a pr ploy it plays like teenage high jinks and not what a woman would do sorry! If I were John, I would wonder if her big blue eyed look is just playing to the cameras with no maturity towards the reality of what marriage is truly about. She had one marriage but it seems she hasn’t learned a thing…Katy stop playing games with the media or with whomever. It’s really isn’t anyone’s concern but yours and John first and fremost when you get the ring.. Secondly, that’s not what a woman does to get a ring if she is grown and a kid (please grow up) you only looked desperate to me Know your worth as a woman and surely John will seek this worthy treasure. Then Roar! Stop playing to the media you can NEVER please them Katy.

Guest

Posted at 4:31 PM on November 12, 2013

I thought you were not going to play the game. You don’t know these people but you do go on and on!

twilight08

Posted at 5:41 PM on November 12, 2013

Guest, I was speaking to the HWL survey shown above requesting our vote of yes or no. And in that vain, hoping if read by Katy or someone in her camp, my personal message. Now about going on and on…you’re right I don’t know them as they don’t know me. As you don’t know me. Yet you’re on every blog whether concerning Robert Pattinson / Kristen Stewart or whomever. Usually Guest, you are negative and quite rude to commentors just expressing their opinions. Atleast I am attempting to submit positive vibes to those who have the ability to accept said comments. Oh darn, there I go again on and on…but heck, I can. Just look at some of your old “reply” comments and see you too have written journals in response to others. To each their own Guest. PEACE not a WAR of words. :-) :-)

Kerry

Posted at 8:59 PM on November 13, 2013

@twilight08: Do you even know what Russell Brand did to her? You’re talking as if you personally know her since you know she’s playing games with the media. Why don’t you look up what he did to her before you make accusations and the only reason you are is because you and all the other Kristen Stewart fans think she stole Robert Pattinson from. She doesn’t want that little boy pretending to be a man. And if anybody should be warned about the relationship between Katy and John is Katy giving John’s reputation. Go back to worshipping your home wrecking, cheating queen pages and leave Katy alone.

Casey

Posted at 9:11 PM on November 13, 2013

Hey, @twilight08, you sound like an idiot. Telling Katy Perry to grow up and stop playing with the media as if you knew her personally. Or maybe you do know her personally. I mean, you must with giving her all this advise and saying you know how immature she is. Have you ever heard of public persona? It’s how someone acts when they’re in front of the cameras and their fans. It’s an act. You have no idea how mature she is or how she lives her life for real. You just sounded like a pathetic, jealous hater and a delusional, moronic loser ranting by saying how she must grow up and stop playing with the media. I mean, are you serious? Like she’s really going to see this and even if she did like she would really take some nobody’s advise. How much of an idiot can you be? Talk about desperate.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 12:39 AM on November 14, 2013

It is apparent by her actions how immature she is.

Mya

Posted at 5:17 PM on November 11, 2013

If they are engaged I think it’ll be a good thing. I really think John Mayer needed to mature and over the years I think he has. After the way Russell Brand broke Katy’s heart she deserves someone who will treat her right.

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 10:36 AM on November 11, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.

bbraham

Posted at 10:35 AM on November 11, 2013

that will be the biggest mistake in her life so far.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:33 AM on November 11, 2013

l doubt she would remain faithful to JM if this were true.

Mya

Posted at 5:19 PM on November 11, 2013

Hey, Ms. Judgmental go back to worshipping Kristen Stewart, bashing Robert Pattinson and stay away from Katy pages just because you think she stole Robert from Kristen. She doesn’t want that little boy.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 11, 2013

She may not weant him, but he will always follow her like a lost puppy,and she will allow that.

Mya

Posted at 8:17 PM on November 11, 2013

That’s not her fault. That’s his. He needs to move on.