Selena Gomez: The Real Reason She Won’t Date After Justin Bieber

Sun, November 10, 2013 10:37am EST by 43 Comments
Selena Gomez Not Over Justin Bieber
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Jenny

Posted at 4:37 PM on January 7, 2014

She will get over him I believe she just need a little time especially because he’s a superstar

elena

Posted at 12:55 PM on December 31, 2013

if i was her i would get over him just because he’s a bad boy and his personality changed so i’m just saying that it’s easy to get over him but i don’t think she’ll make it

Joshua

Posted at 10:03 AM on December 22, 2013

If I was justin bieber if I was him I would be dating selenq gomes and I would not change who I am for something else if he loved her he would lisen to her and not change w ho he realy is for other non sence if he loved her he would treat with respect love and not do bad stuff to pay her back when she is trying to help him.

izzy

Posted at 11:26 PM on December 12, 2013

Justin bieber is a jerk. That old Justin Bieber is long gone. She doesn’t deserve someone like that she deserves the same love and respect given to her. I’d give her the moon and the stars the entire unive. I’d b proud to have a girl like selena gomez pero that’s just a fantasy because one she’s a celebrity and I don’t got no chance with the most gorgeous girl in the galaxy and two I’m a stem but I am lesbian and proud of it. I’d definitely treat her like she’s the only girl in this planet. Don’t care if she’s got money and fame I’d love to meet and get to noe her for what most precious gift any girl has. Which is their heart. And treasure it forever. That’s how any woman should be treated. Not buy them expensive things just be there for them, communicate with them, show love and affection, loyalty, and more:-)

brayden

Posted at 7:45 PM on November 17, 2013

They shud still be to gether they are met to be

Selenator1

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 12, 2013

Ok, the only reason I came to the Internet to find help is cause nobody else will. So I’ve got this thing with a boy. I really like him and he really likes me too, and we’ve held hands twice, but he’s said really creepy things and tried to kiss me and I don’t want to kiss till marriage. Should I tell him what’s wrong and give him a second chance, or should I tell him what’s wrong and stop liking him? – thanks

zoebug126

Posted at 6:04 PM on December 13, 2013

ok selenator1 my ex best friend had the same issue except she was cool with kissing i get that you want to wait good for you im the same way about other things except kissing but i get what you mean if he has touched you in any kind of way that felt wrong don`t get back with him but if not just tell him how you feel about kissing and if he doesn`t understand then he doesn`t deserve you and you deserve a much better guy he`s out their just be patient!

randomchattingonly (@randomchattingo)

Posted at 4:29 PM on November 11, 2013

i don’t think she is fragile anymore, isn’t she on tour right now? i think she is just busy, and enjoying the company of her friends. some people are okay without a guy in their life for a while, while others can’t seem to stand being single. while others become rebellious after a break up and confused and lost. everyone is different. i think she is over with him. just that hollywood life, can’t think of a new story to write about her. i noticed all the news about justin and selena , not as an individual news. is all the same, she misses him, he misses her, etc. etc. nothing is new, the news written in this website was like since earlier this year is all the same. unless something really happened, thats the only latest gossip. so far everything is just recycled. also, you never know if she might be making guy friends now that might lead to a relationship. and doesn’t want publicity, so who really knows? if you keep persisting her to him, she might not end up with a new guy, lol. if that’s the case, good luck with you all. lol. i don’t really care anyway if she will have a new, or stuck being single. i was just wonder why there is nothing new to your news about justin/selena.