Miley Cyrus Smokes A Suspicious Cigarette Onstage At MTV EMAs

Sun, November 10, 2013 5:40pm EDT by 14 Comments

Just when we thought the 2013 MTV European Music Awards didn’t have enough controversy in them, Miley stepped up to the plate and lit up while accepting her award for Best Video! Watch the clip below!

Just another day of Miley Cyrus being Miley Cyrus! After twerking in a spacesuit with little people and then singing “Wrecking Ball” in a crotch-baring unitard, Miley really shook up the 2013 MTV European Music Awards in Amsterdam on Nov. 10 by lighting up a suspicious-looking cigarette on stage after winning the award for Best Video.

Miley Cyrus Lights Up At The MTV EMAs

Miley walked up to the stage in that same “Wrecking Ball” bodysuit — accessorized by a nice white fur shawl and a black purse — and was clearly in a celebratory mood.

Everything went normally at first — Miley thanked her Smilers and Terry Richardson, the director of “Wrecking Ball” — but nothing is ever normal when it comes to Miley. “I couldn’t fit this award in my bag, but I did find this,” Miley said before pulling out a funny-looking cigarette. Then as the crowd roared Miley lit it up, took one big drag, and said goodnight to the Amsterdam (hmm, what is that city famous for?) crowd.

Miley Cyrus Smokes On Stage — Fans React

It took about a millisecond for fans to start speculating what Miley was up to on Twitter:

We don’t exactly know how to feel. Miley’s clearly just trying to get a rise out of everyone, and the naughty act felt just a little too put on. We also can’t really condone what she did. But then again, when in Rome, right?

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Watch the video below and let us know!

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More MTV EMA News:

1. Miley Cyrus: Sexy, Seductive Eyelashes At The 2013 EMAs
  2. Miley Cyrus Nearly Naked At EMAs: See Her Sexy Cutout Dress
  3. MTV EMAs Best Dressed: Miley Cyrus & More Stylish Stars

Richard

Posted at 5:37 AM on December 31, 2013

I personally smome weed, I love it, and it should be legalized. But I am against it be publicized. Weed smoking should be discrete, private, and used responsibly. It shouldn’t be seen as something to do to be cool or whatever, it should be strictly for private use or used among close friend… not on live tv….

طراحی سایت

Posted at 5:38 AM on November 15, 2013

I love it ..she is cool

:D

jonny apple

Posted at 2:52 AM on November 13, 2013

Legalize – Tax – Regulate!!! Prohabition has already ended, it was only a matter of time until marijuana would be more profitable legal than it is illegal, and we are at that tipping point. Right now the 1% /lobbyist, groups are lobbying goverment officials, and politicians to cash in on the “green rush” that is sweeping the nation faster than you think. I beleive it wil improve public safety by providing a safER, healthiER, less destructive alternative substance to alcohol and tobacco.

savannah

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 11, 2013

wow she smoked a joint in amsterdam, a m s t e r d a m

okontafredrick@yahoo.com

Posted at 1:20 PM on November 11, 2013

Yea… She needs to be high enough to twerk without knowing what she’s doing….lol.. Don’t blame the slut
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Georgiana J. Ruiz (@GeorgianaJRuiz)

Posted at 2:33 PM on November 11, 2013

Joshua implied I’m stunned that people can make ($)8668 in 1 month on the computer. additional resources>>> F­­­b­­3­­9.C0M

klaudia

Posted at 9:02 AM on November 11, 2013

I’M SO SORRY HOLLYWOOD LIFE THAT WAS JUST ME OLDER SISTER PLEASE FORGIVE ME 😊

klaudia

Posted at 8:59 AM on November 11, 2013

HOLLYWOOD LIFE IT’S LIKE YOU LOVE MILEY CYRUS EVERYTHING IS MILEY CYRUS JUST MARRY HER IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH I’M SURE SHE WILL BE HAPPY SINCE SHE LOVE GIRLS SO MUCH AKA LESBIAN

AEM

Posted at 6:28 PM on November 10, 2013

I don’t condone drug use, but it is legal in Amsterdam. So what is the big deal. Even in the latest US Gallup pole, 58% of Americans that responded wanted the legalize pot in the US. So where the Hell are those supporters now??

Sal

Posted at 9:39 PM on November 10, 2013

I love it ! Wish we could do it here!

Debbie

Posted at 8:13 PM on November 15, 2013

Me too!! Lovenit!

well duh

Posted at 12:50 AM on November 11, 2013

legalize weed and do like they are in colorado: money from the sales goes to improving the school system INSTEAD of strengthening mexican drug cartels

Delijah

Posted at 6:20 PM on November 10, 2013

I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 8 months ago and this has totally changed my life. This is what I do ~~~~~ jobs95.ℭOM

Mika